✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up&Up Music Video

AMDB9

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, to get back on topic for a second, someone brought up that Up&Up is an emotional song. But I myself don't really see how the bike riding will work its way into it. Perhaps some sort of slow-mo riding with a lens flair or something?

hmm, to get back on topic for a second, someone brought up that Up&Up is an emotional song. But I myself don't really see how the bike riding will work its way into it. Perhaps some sort of slow-mo riding with a lens flair or something?

Hoho that someone could be me[emoji14]

I am just gonna copy paste everything I said to jc90:

What I can imagine from now is when the band ride bikes along the way and there comes a shade where it shows their flashbacks of their career from early 2000s, their memories with themselves as a four piece, friends, family and fans. But one alternative I can think of is there will be shots of people who are in need, say like in people of Africa, the band really care about donations and giving out to them, so it could be relevant about that working together with Oxfam (Dunno why I think about that but it somehow reminds me of these things..)

Because I feel like up&up is about their journey, showing how far they have gone through from the beginning and how success they are reaching to where they are now.

I would prefer the montage of past videos of their 20s, their interviews with MTVs or like TRLs (omg it doesnt exist anymore) :laugh3:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
Hoping for a music video release tomorrow! (Or today, depending on where you live or when you are reading this)

What?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

Patiently waiting for it to be dropped today, fingers crossed! Could be one of Coldplay's best music videos, not sure if it will include the band though, only time will tell. I really hope they don't use the radio edit.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Thinking about how that will fit into riding bikes in Mexico...

This teaser got me even more curious!