✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up&Up Music Video

AMDB9

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was gorgeously, brilliantly trippy! really like it. a lot of subtle things i feel like we may appreciate with repeats. @Safy you may not want to miss this one ;)

Looks like the band-on-bikes scene wasn't for this video, I wonder what video's next! (too early, I know)

i have a feeling that was for a live recording of ahfod. it was said a couple of times too.

• Like 3

Looks like the band-on-bikes scene wasn't for this video, I wonder what video's next! (too early, I know)

I guess it's for the AHFOD live video. The band was recorded in their bikes on the stage too and then they played the song twice to record it. It makes sense to me at least.

The Up&Up video is very cool, I like it. It's a shame they used the radio edit for it though. But I really like it!

Only remark so far is the abrupt end.

i actually liked that abrupt end. definitely prefer that over the "believe in love" album version. i mean the live version of that is so much more powerful! my only big complaint is that the song is cut short.

• Like 1

These men are approaching 40 yet they're filming a music video on bmx bikes?! That's not dignified for people above the age of 16 nevermind those in middle age.

I really hope the band get over this awkward mid life crisis sooner rather than later. Of course I haven't seen the video yet but can already predict the premise from these clips, they cycle around while fans point their camera phones at them... The ASFOS video on wheels.

Everything is so comfortable with them nowadays. The HFTW video is exactly the same premise as POC, They seem to paint by numbers everything except what made them so brilliant in the first place... Can we please go back to making innovative and creative videos like they hade during the first 4 eras?

Yeah, they're no longer creative anymore.....

Twat.

• Like 3