✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up&Up Music Video

AMDB9

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope they use the album version instead of the radio edit ! :anxious:

That's what I'm worried about the most. They used the edited version for Paradise and I believe it's the same case for HLH? (correct me if I'm wrong) It would be a real shame if they didn't use the full version. It's so much better.

• Like 1

I don't think the footage with the band on bikes will be used, it was filmed by Marcus Haney who normally uses super 8mm. The GIF shown today seems to be in HD and full frame. The bike footage will probably be used for the live AHFOD performance (making their way to the stadium). I have a feeling the Up&Up video won't feature the band, at least not in physical form. I could be wrong though.

• Like 4

I don't think the footage with the band on bikes will be used, it was filmed by Marcus Haney who normally uses super 8mm. The GIF shown today seems to be in HD and full frame. The bike footage will probably be used for the live AHFOD performance (making their way to the stadium). I have a feeling the Up&Up video won't feature the band, at least not in physical form. I could be wrong though.

I think you are right about how the videos will be. I had a similar feeling, you said everything with the correct words.

Norys

• Like 2

It better be the one with bikes! I'm too lazy to move the first few posts of this thread to a different thread haha[emoji14]

• Like 1

Maybe the one with bikes is for AHFOD

Reminded me the time when we thought the one they shot in India is for AOAL then they dropped a video full of monkeys :braces:

That's true, perhaps they were recording two videos at the same time. All we do now is sit down and wonder why ;)

• Like 1

That's what I'm worried about the most. They used the edited version for Paradise and I believe it's the same case for HLH? (correct me if I'm wrong) It would be a real shame if they didn't use the full version. It's so much better.

Yes. but for AOAL music video use the album version. :) Hope for Up&Up too!

• Like 3

These men are approaching 40 yet they're filming a music video on bmx bikes?! That's not dignified for people above the age of 16 nevermind those in middle age.

I really hope the band get over this awkward mid life crisis sooner rather than later. Of course I haven't seen the video yet but can already predict the premise from these clips, they cycle around while fans point their camera phones at them... The ASFOS video on wheels.

Everything is so comfortable with them nowadays. The HFTW video is exactly the same premise as POC, They seem to paint by numbers everything except what made them so brilliant in the first place... Can we please go back to making innovative and creative videos like they hade during the first 4 eras?

Stfu,they can do what they want

• Like 1