✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up&Up Music Video

AMDB9

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll take trippy over the messier music videos we've had as of late. but this is a little bit of a uh-oh nonetheless. let's just hope that after all the hype chris built up, this turns out better :)

actually, sometimes just by the clips, you can :) like the aoal video. i haven't watched the whole thing after the teasers put me off for good. don't think i'm missing out either. but these two gifs aren't that bad, for me. and the point of the teasers, is to point out interesting points in the video. not that i don't agree with your statement to an extent. just playing devil's advocate.

• Like 2

It's looking good so far, however I highly doubt the band will feature. I think this video will be more aesthetically pleasing with some strong messages being displayed; this could annoy some fans.

It's looking good so far, however I highly doubt the band will feature. I think this video will be more aesthetically pleasing with some strong messages being displayed; this could annoy some fans.

Don't worry, fans will be annoyed either way

• Like 3

We can't judge a video by two gifs....like what if you had never seen Paradise's video and all I did was show you these two screenshots?

ab4d0df72a2b5beb9fb57ce62c0bb4bd.jpg

387dd4ae5f2733cfe0a8cba46b16774f.jpg

I don't think that's the case though. The screenshots were misleading because you chose them for that purpose, and I'm sure the band wouldn't intentionally do that. But, I get what you're saying.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be annoyed by that, of course I like it when the video contains the band, but if the video is really interesting itself or has a great message I think that's awesome as well. I actually like them do something more artistic rather than just a random video of coldplay playing their song somewhere. (Not saying I liked the monkeys though!)

Honestly the two gifs make me expect something great and artistic for the video and I feel like they fit Up&Up as a song really well somehow. (I can't really explain why)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Honestly the two gifs make me expect something great and artistic for the video and I feel like they fit Up&Up as a song really well somehow. (I can't really explain why)

that's my feeling too! this has the potential to be one of the more artsy videos that thematically fit the song.

• Like 1

I'm sorry for you, cause you're so stupid. It's so sad that you people don't see that it is a great video, up there with in my place, or scientist

music videos, as well as music, is subjective. it depends on personal tastes. let's all be considerate to one another here.

I'm sorry for you, cause you're so stupid. It's so sad that you people don't see that it is a great video, up there with in my place, or scientist

It depends on your taste, just keep calm. We haven't seen the video yet, we can't start a war where there isn't one.

• Like 1

actually, sometimes just by the clips, you can :) like the aoal video. i haven't watched the whole thing after the teasers put me off for good. don't think i'm missing out either. but these two gifs aren't that bad, for me. and the point of the teasers, is to point out interesting points in the video. not that i don't agree with your statement to an extent. just playing devil's advocate.

I thought I was the only one who did not care to watch the AOAL video after the snippets got me like :wtf: I am glad I am not alone in this. Actually the monkeys fiasco made me decide not to watch any music video for this era & I really haven't. I don't think I am missing on anything either :surprised: but it is nice to see what others may think of them

• Like 1

I thought I was the only one who did not care to watch the AOAL video after the snippets got me like :wtf: I am glad I am not alone in this. Actually the monkeys fiasco made me decide not to watch any music video for this era & I really haven't. I don't think I am missing on anything either :surprised: but it is nice to see what others may think of them

i haven't had a video that i thoroughly enjoyed since midnight. except ghost story of course, although it was not for a single. magic was good and loved the interactive concept of ink. didn't care for hftw video either. i'm hoping for a change with this :) one of the songs that i like in the album. will tell you whether i think it's worth watching, if you are interested.

• Like 1

Haha I wouldn't be able to do that, even if I expect a video to suck I'm still too curious

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2