• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Hardest Part

My grandmother used to say that she really liked the song. I can't remember what her exact words were but I know she said it. Which would probably be about 10 years ago.

We lost her yesterday and we saw how she was fighting for her life but eventually it was time, 24 hours ago she looked up for the very last time and then she went, after four long days of fighting in front of the family. It was the hardest part. She's been 82 years on this planet and lived a wonderful life and I'm grateful that she was in my life.

That's why The Hardest Part will always have a special place in my heart :heart:

• Like 5

The Hardest Part

My grandmother used to say that she really liked the song. I can't remember what her exact words were but I know she said it. Which would probably be about 10 years ago.

We lost her yesterday and we saw how she was fighting for her life but eventually it was time, 24 hours ago she looked up for the very last time and then she went, after four long days of fighting in front of the family. It was the hardest part. She's been 82 years on this planet and lived a wonderful life and I'm grateful that she was in my life.

That's why The Hardest Part will always have a special place in my heart :heart:

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss... :( May she rest in peace. Stay strong!

• Like 1

The Hardest Part

Oh my god I'm so sorry to hear that :cold_sweat: Wishing you and your family a lot of strength.

• Like 1

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

[spoiler=Longer version...]

Here's the only one I've managed to find so far that should be available for all of you.

This song sounds so ethereal and beautiful that it makes me wonder whether this was sent from heaven above or not as the instrumental is a bit different from the shorter version which makes it more delicate and tender. It's truly breathtaking and soul-stirring! :sob:

Oh yeah, I'm sorry for breaking the peace as the video, which features the aforementioned track as a soundtrack, captures "the beauty of biathlon".

The Hardest Part

Sorry for your loss:(

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Hardest Part

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my closest Grandma 15 years ago and Warning Sign was the song that I will always remember that event by, and I played it over and over while grieving. Now the song Beloved by Mumford and Sons is doing the same, this much time later. It is so tough to lose a beloved person.

• Like 1