🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
flockofbirds222

What is your favorite song today?

Today I have been listened a lot to Coldplay’s Up in Flames, which I’d previously not paid much attention to. Resonates with a huge amount of loss I recently went through. It’s a really beautiful song and I read that it was written quickly as an afterthought for Mylo Xyloto, which is remarkable.

Otherwise, I’m quite enjoying Rae Morris’s Lower The Tone.

• Like 2

It has the same kind of Fix You chords, which is probably also a reason why I love this song sooo much!

It's absolutely a beautiful and an amazing Christmas song, wow, thanks Noel :heart_eyes:

• Like 1

Heard it in a trailer in the cinema the other day and today I've happened to come across it... It's such a beautiful song!

• Like 1

It All Feels Right-Washed Outhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJILRWBKnQ4

Posting this specifically because about five years ago I heard Princess of China for the first time and I was so immediately addicted I couldn't sleep and stayed up all night listening to it over and over. That was part of the reason I got into Coldplay, and I haven't felt that way about any song since. But here I am five years later, listening to it over and over and not going to sleep...

[MEDIA=spotify]track/2HKN6Lh4VJnfHfvk0Ukx8a[/MEDIA]

feat. Chris