✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favorite song today?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Fix You

I finally refound the beauty of the song. Chris' lines are just perfect, they fit so well in, it let me realize that Chris is a really good songwriter (which I forget sometimes). And there's Jonny's solo.... Perfect. It's their most powerful record I think.

• Like 1

Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol. They kicked off their Wildness Tour about a week ago and they are incredibly amazing. I'm seeing them in Amsterdam on January 14th. For those who want a teaser of what's their show like;

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwiirvitwqffAhXPZVAKHSvCDSAQwqsBMAJ6BAgLEA8&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

link that actually works -->

• 1 month later...
I heard this song yesterday but as a part of a mashup but today I finally played it itself and I must confess it's a brilliant track! I need to find out more about Sufjan Stevens.

I love Sufjan Stevens. Definitely explore his music. If you love him, consider Novo Amor, Ben Howard, Jose Gonzalez, Damien Rice, Lord Huron, Bon Iver if you haven't already. They are all on my chill / melancholy playlist.

• Like 3