✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who is currently your second favourite band/artist?

Gideon_Mx

I know we all have 1 favourite band, COLDPLAY. Right? :D

But I wonder if there's a band or artist you also do listen to very often besides Coldplay.

Well, my second favourite band (besides Coldplay) is Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. Why?

About two months ago (I think), I began listening to Noel's band. I didn't know many songs of theirs.

I only knew AKA... What A Life!, which is still one of my favourites of theirs. When I began listening to their music that I never heard, I wasn't really impressed actually.

I did like a few song but thought it wasn't worth (yet) to listen for again. Somehow, the last 4-5 weeks,

their music did impress me very much. After listening the songs over and over again, they have

grown on me like hell ! :awesome:

Here are some songs that I like most;

I hope you take the time to listen to them (you don't need to) :)

And I also realized some songs of theirs are just as the Coldplay we used to know !

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

I think Of Monsters And Men. I've been listening to their second album, Beneath The Skin, a lot recently. It's just incredible, in my opinion.

Pink Floyd is my all-time favorite but as current/recent bands go I've kind of developed a little clutch of favorites over time and bounced around a bit in how I ranked them over the past five years. I've hit the point where out of the top ones I don't rank them anymore. So I wouldn't even say Coldplay is my favorite (sacrilige!). But I would say Coldplay is the most special because I've loved them by far the longest and just come back to them over and over and know I will for as long as they're together (well, beyond that too). Lifelong love. And then there's Keane, who were a staple of my life for over a decade and so dear to me (miss them). I had a pretty deep Muse obsession for three or four years and still count them among my favorites, many great memories at their shows. I very much love The National, completely obsessed with their work. Rounding out my top ones are Frank Turner (incredibly live shows) and Arctic Monkeys (only got into them about three years ago). My answer is horrible haha, I just named eight bands in that paragraph.

• Like 3

Bastille

I love Bastille they're amazing. I'm also really into Christian hip hop.

Favorite artist is a 3 way tie between James Bay, Ed Sheeran, and Alessia Cara.

Bastille are great, loving the new album! Have seen them a handful of times and they are an awesome live show too.

• Like 2

We Are Scientists

I think Of Monsters And Men. I've been listening to their second album, Beneath The Skin, a lot recently. It's just incredible, in my opinion.

I really liked the first album but the second hasn't stuck to me yet. I actually met them when I went to see them in Maryland. They were just shopping around the town because not many people recognized them. Nanna has been my crush for years since then.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
I really liked the first album but the second hasn't stuck to me yet. I actually met them when I went to see them in Maryland. They were just shopping around the town because not many people recognized them. Nanna has been my crush for years since then.

Beneath The Skin is close to be a masterpiece in my honest opinion. The mood and the flow of the album are incredible and I find the lyrics very interesting and unusual. They aren't the kind of lyrics you're used to find nowadays. I haven't yet listened to My Head Is An Animal in full, but I'm looking forward to it.

Haha! That's so great! They all seem like very nice and sweet people in interviews :D

Beneath The Skin is close to be a masterpiece in my honest opinion. The mood and the flow of the album are incredible and I find the lyrics very interesting and unusual. They aren't the kind of lyrics you're used to find nowadays. I haven't yet listened to My Head Is An Animal in full, but I'm looking forward to it.

Haha! That's so great! They all seem like very nice and sweet people in interviews :D

I love Beneath The Skin, but I think Of Monsters and Men's debut is the better if the 2. It has everything you said you loved about BTS, but its more wild, entertaining, and has a lot more folk in it. Pretty interesting as well. Be sure to listen to it all when you get the chance to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest diogo_sg
I love Beneath The Skin, but I think Of Monsters and Men's debut is the better if the 2. It has everything you said you loved about BTS, but its more wild, entertaining, and has a lot more folk in it. Pretty interesting as well. Be sure to listen to it all when you get the chance to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The songs I have listened from the first album seem brighter than the ones in BTS, which sounds darker. I think I'll enjoy MHIAA just as much as I enjoy BTS, though :D

When I was younger I used to be obsessed with Muse (even more than CP), but now they are only one of my favourite bands. Think they are really awesome but I don't feel so connected with them like I did before. Right now my second favourite band is OneRepublic. Since I saw them in a concert I completely felt in love with their music... can't wait to listen to their new album!! :D

• Like 1