✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

Sorry for the late reply @Moniru! Just saw that you received your gift and I'm glad it arrived safely (although some time after Christmas ^^) I am glad you enjoy it. Funny thing my Secret Santa was Mexican, too. So it was kind of a German-Mexican bond here ;) have a wonderful time

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(smoothly re-enters on an old thread)

Santa just made me remember that I haven't given any update whether I got my gift or not.

Truth is that I was going through a lot of mess back in that time, and I just assumed I had already posted what I got.

First of all I would like to apologize @I ran away for the void and any worries it may have caused. And I think it's never too late to thank you for what you sent me!

I swear I totally freaked out when I opened the package (might had have tears also).

Seriously, those are priceless things any coldplayer could ever wish for. The emotional and historical presence is unutterable.

I loved everything and I've been keeping them safely.

ss162.jpg.1ee7ba4aa290760f71c13302bc6b3278.jpg

(guys, have a look at this coaster from X&Y era!!!)

Thank you so so so so much!!! And once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

ss16.jpg.47a353f19f717ccd541513b3510be709.jpg

• Like 5

(smoothly re-enters on an old thread)

Santa just made me remember that I haven't given any update whether I got my gift or not.

Truth is that I was going through a lot of mess back in that time, and I just assumed I had already posted what I got.

First of all I would like to apologize @I ran away for the void and any worries it may have caused. And I think it's never too late to thank you for what you sent me!

I swear I totally freaked out when I opened the package (might had have tears also).

Seriously, those are priceless things any coldplayer could ever wish for. The emotional and historical presence is unutterable.

I loved everything and I've been keeping them safely.

[ATTACH]7599[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7600[/ATTACH]

(guys, have a look at this coaster from X&Y era!!!)

Thank you so so so so much!!! And once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

No worries. Glad you got them :blush:

• Like 1