✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34bd37333629fab8a51f8541bc72badc.jpgHere's what I got from foolsgoldthunder last week! Such a lovely package!

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

aw, I hope you enjoy the treats and I'm glad it all got to you in time! after seeing everybody else's wonderful gifts, I'm so sorry mine wasn't anywhere near as good/Coldplay-related. hope you had a brilliant Christmas, and here's to a great New Year!

I'm a bit late with Christmas wishes so I wish you a happy new year!

I also want share with you the fact that yesterday I received my first ever Love button! It was sent to me by my friend who brought it from one of the Wembley shows. When I opened the package I just couldn't stop crying and laughing - I've wanted to have one for so long [emoji24] [emoji173] Now it's attached to my backpack

• Like 7

I'm going on a lil holiday to Wales over the New Year and won't be able to come on the forums, so I'll wish you all a happy New Year now!! may your 2017 be full of joy, health and, of course, Coldplay. thank you for such a warm welcome into the Coldplay community, you're all so lovely and it was very fun to be a part of Secret Santa this year! lots of love to you all X

• Like 9

I'm going on a lil holiday to Wales over the New Year and won't be able to come on the forums, so I'll wish you all a happy New Year now!! may your 2017 be full of joy, health and, of course, Coldplay. thank you for such a warm welcome into the Coldplay community, you're all so lovely and it was very fun to be a part of Secret Santa this year! lots of love to you all X

Hey - if you're in North Wales, round Mold, breathe in 'Jonny-home-land' air. Enjoy.

• Like 2

Since Santa said we should post pictures of Gifts that have not arrived and I have just come across a picture from last year's secret santa on my mobile, I am posting a photo of a gift I had sent to California to the user in December 2015. I have never received a note that it has arrived and there was a note from another user that had not been able to acknowledge her last year's gift. So maybe it has arrived then after all ... Here it is: The teddy jumper was hand knitted, and it only says CP as Coldplay did not fit ... Happy New Year everybody

2026499168_20151203_150916SecretSanta.thumb.jpeg.6fb0cb2061fc3948adc180e4eef87a99.jpeg

• Like 8

That is a super nice package!!! Do you knit?!?!?!?! Is that Lebkuchen?

Hi Moniru, yes I knit and I crochet and last year I made a few things at Christmas for other people as well ... and these are not Lebkuchen, these are "Zimtsterne" but they are similar as they contain no flour and lots of almonds, but the spice is only cinnamon and they have got an eggwhite/sugar covering. Diogo_Sg got Lebkuchen this year :)

• Like 1

23r2428.jpg

FRIENDSHIP GOALS!

Yesterday accurate on my birthday i was unpackaging my gift from beautifully Shreya :).

It was so nice and enjoyable ! Autograph has hang on my wall. Lattern has giving all those lights. Memorable Birthday Time! Thank you Shreya..

Lovely package of gifts. Shreya sent me a Secret Santa too... and she didn't need to - such a kind girl.

• Like 2

23r2428.jpg

FRIENDSHIP GOALS!

Yesterday accurate on my birthday i was unpackaging my gift from beautifully Shreya :).

It was so nice and enjoyable ! Autograph has hang on my wall. Lattern has giving all those lights. Memorable Birthday Time! Thank you Shreya..

Aww Sarah I'm so happy it finally reached you!!

I'm so glad you liked your presents too

Hope you had a great birthday!!

Love,

Shreya.

• Like 1

Since Santa said we should post pictures of Gifts that have not arrived and I have just come across a picture from last year's secret santa on my mobile, I am posting a photo of a gift I had sent to California to the user in December 2015. I have never received a note that it has arrived and there was a note from another user that had not been able to acknowledge her last year's gift. So maybe it has arrived then after all ... Here it is: The teddy jumper was hand knitted, and it only says CP as Coldplay did not fit ... Happy New Year everybody

[ATTACH=full]6551[/ATTACH]

It's so beautiful!

Lovely package of gifts. Shreya sent me a Secret Santa too... and she didn't need to - such a kind girl.

Aww Jane! :heart: it was something I just had to do! :blush::blush: and it was on my mind ever since I got my lovely package of presents, just a day before my birthday! :D

• Like 1

Remember Shreya for Friendliest Coldplayer!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Aww:blush: @iamsue thank you so much!!

That's very sweet and so kind of you to say so!!

But I personally feel every single member in this amazing wonderful community is so sweet, kind, friendly and so supportive and helpful towards each other! So in my view I feel we should share it together... :):):):):)

• Like 5

Aww:blush: @iamsue thank you so much!!

That's very sweet and so kind of you to say so!!

But I personally feel every single member in this amazing wonderful community is so sweet, kind, friendly and so supportive and helpful towards each other! So in my view I feel we should share it together... :):):):):)

I hear you, Shreya. I said something like that too in one of the Awards sub-threads. But you have gone so out of your way to provide joy to so many, I still feel you stand out. You seem like a truly sweet person who thrives on bringing happiness to others. As they say, "Others' happiness is its own reward" and that seems to be your motto.

• Like 2

I hear you, Shreya. I said something like that too in one of the Awards sub-threads. But you have gone so out of your way to provide joy to so many, I still feel you stand out. You seem like a truly sweet person who thrives on bringing happiness to others. As they say, "Others' happiness is its own reward" and that seems to be your motto.

Oh my gosh! I don't know what to say @iamsue!! Thank you so much for your sweet sweet words! Your very sweet and so so kind!

I think all of us strive to give joy and happiness to one another and also help each other out as well... All of us here on earth are amazing and so beautiful and talented in their own way.. And its so nice to make anyone feel that little bit of love and belonging...

This is really so sweet of you @iamsue!

Your so sweet and very very kind and so down to earth from the posts i've seen.. And you're an amazing person inside and out...

Thank you so much really!

I can't think of any more words!

Love,

Shreya.

• Like 4