✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

Today I have received a SECOND Secret Santa box of delights from the super-kind and generous Shreya...... thank you sooooooo much. You have no idea how much happiness this brought me on this cold rainy day in North Wales.

[ATTACH]6436[/ATTACH]

Opening the box, which had come all the way from India, I found lots and lots of shiny parcels with little personal notes.

I LOVE all the little hand-made stars and there were cute little decorations for my Christmas tree.

There's a miniature tree, yummy chocolate, a kooky frog pencil and a musical snow globe - I love this ! ... and a pretty little sparkly heart pendant.. that will be on a silver chain round my neck today !

[ATTACH]6437[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6438[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6439[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6441[/ATTACH]

But I could hardly speak when I unwrapped the tiny pack which contained confetti from Mumbai !!! How precious and special is that ? My husband asked where it was from and I just about gulped and managed to whisper .... Mumbai...... I couldn't say any more or I would have burst into tears !

I haven't got any of the tiny 'rainbow' squares so I was especially delighted with those. Thank you so much... and for the Coldplay photo, with signatures, which will be framed and put on the wall in my 'Coldplay Corner'.

[ATTACH]6442[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6443[/ATTACH]

Shreya - I will write a 'real' letter to you soon. I wish you a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and I send you a HUGE THANK YOU !

Jane ❤️❤️

Oh my gosh I'm so glad it came in time :) and I'm so happy that you liked the tiny little presents I had so much fun putting it together! I had collected a lot of Confetti from the concert since it was my first time seeing Coldplay live which was out of the world! And I had to share it... (I forgot to mention The key chains are hand painted and even the pencil) I'm so glad you enjoyed the chocolate those are my favourites too... I was worried that it would melt... I'm so happy Jane! I have such a big smile on my face and I'm so glad you got it in one piece.... I wish you a very merry Christmas tooooooooooooo and I can't wait to see your letter soon

• Like 1

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAYA!!! Apparently the tracking doesnt work properly... I got your package sometime last week (Thank you so so very much! :heart_eyes: love every bit of it! ) - but everything was so busy at work and at home (plus my BF broke up with me last weekend all of a sudden after 9,5 years :sob: )

I didnt really feel like going online at all....

Und Maya, Dein Deutsch ist wirklich gut! Vielen, vielen Dank! I adore the Journal its perfect! (funny fact: i gave a journal away to my secret santa as well :innocent:)

I am really looking forward to reading the book - heard a lot about - but have never had the chance to read it.

Thank you so much and Happy Holidays to you and everyone here.

Oh good, I'm glad you got it! Silly tracking. It's still telling me the package is in transit. :rolleyes: However I'm so sorry to hear about all the stress you must be under right now! That's a long time to be with someone and then break up, and an especially unkind time of year for it too. I hope for lots of good things to come your way in the fresh new year ahead. People here are right; I do think time heals most things, but that's probably not so helpful right now. You have a lot of people all over the world thinking happy thoughts for you though. :blush:

I did see that you sent your secret santa a journal also, haha. I was thinking that was funny. I'm always scribbling in one and assume other people must like to also. :yum I'm sorry for not much actual Coldplay items this year and last. I haven't been able to go to a show or anything in quite a while, so I don't have much to send off. But it's sort of fun trying to find things relevant to them just "out in the wild" haha. Anyway, I hope you have a very merry Christmas! Thanks for the sweet post. :blush:

• Like 3

On another note, @girl_in_the_band_tshirt (Maya), I hardly dare to ask because I know I was too late and sent it afte Christmas, but did you ever get my package for last year's Secret Santa ?

I am so sorry for never posting about it, but yes, I did receive it! The thing is, I had to have a big, big surgery at the start of the year, and so I was out of town and in hospital for most of January and part of February. I was thrilled to come home in February and have your package to open! It was a fantastic pick-me-up. :blush: But I was still awfully woozy and not feeling so well during the long recovery, and so never made a post about it. And then by time I thought to do it, it seemed late and silly to do. :yum But yes I did get it, and a very belated thank you for it!

• Like 2

I am so sorry for never posting about it, but yes, I did receive it! The thing is, I had to have a big, big surgery at the start of the year, and so I was out of town and in hospital for most of January and part of February. I was thrilled to come home in February and have your package to open! It was a fantastic pick-me-up. :blush: But I was still awfully woozy and not feeling so well during the long recovery, and so never made a post about it. And then by time I thought to do it, it seemed late and silly to do. :yum But yes I did get it, and a very belated thank you for it!

Here is to a happy, healthy 2017!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

Jane ❤️❤️

Oh my gosh I'm so glad it came in time :) and I'm so happy that you liked the tiny little presents I had so much fun putting it together! I had collected a lot of Confetti from the concert since it was my first time seeing Coldplay live which was out of the world! And I had to share it... (I forgot to mention The key chains are hand painted and even the pencil) I'm so glad you enjoyed the chocolate those are my favourites too... I was worried that it would melt... I'm so happy Jane! I have such a big smile on my face and I'm so glad you got it in one piece.... I wish you a very merry Christmas tooooooooooooo and I can't wait to see your letter soon

Haha - I haven't eaten all the chocolate yet !.... I nibble it a bit at a time to make it last..... and so I don't get fat.

On Monday my family will be here and I am looking forward to playing my musical box / snow globe for them..... and telling them all about my kind friend in India.:kissing_heart:

Again - many thanks and HAPPY CHRISTMAS !:party:

• Like 2

A bit belated I just managed to make a photo and upload my Santa card here:

[ATTACH=full]6453[/ATTACH]

Thanks again @Nathália Galvão for the lovely card/letter, the yellow success wish ribbon and the recipe !!! I was very happy to receive it that morning. I loved your little drawing too. How funny that you have been to my city, what did you do there, were you there as a tourist ? If you plan to come back let me know :)

Once again, I'm glad you liked it! Haha ikr?! I was travelling around Europe and spent a day in your city just walking around, visiting some places and eating the most delicious (and also the biggest!) strawberries I've ever tried! Ohh, I sure will. I'd love to go back there one day, so if I ever do, you'll be the first to know ;)

• Like 1

Haha - I haven't eaten all the chocolate yet !.... I nibble it a bit at a time to make it last..... and so I don't get fat.

On Monday my family will be here and I am looking forward to playing my musical box / snow globe for them..... and telling them all about my kind friend in India.:kissing_heart:

Again - many thanks and HAPPY CHRISTMAS !

Oh my bad i haven't finished mine as yet too .... You shouldn't worry about that! oh my gosh that's so nice and so amazing ! Nothing like spending time with family ! <3 Awwwww That's so sweet of you Jane !! :*

you don't have to thank me :D the pleasure is mine :)

Wishing you a Wonderful and HAPPY CHRISTMAS !:party:

• Like 2

To all of you, Secret Santa Coldplayers, I send a warm hug. Your posts, pictures, tears of joy or otherwise, shared smiles and heartache, have certainly made my holidays brighter. Thank you for a great community, and thanks to Santa (and Coldplay) for bringing us together! Merry Christmas!!!

• Like 10

Merry Christmas to you all, too!

I have not received anything yet but worse I don't know wether the package I sent has reached its destination :(

same - my package should have reached my match last week. but i know this person doesn't visit the forums often, so i'm hoping they just haven't had time to come on here and post about it. fingers crossed!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Here in Norway we celebrate Christmas on the 24th so we have had a lovely day filled with traditions and love and laughter.

I haven't received my gift yet but I'm staying hopeful! And I'm just so happy that Nie got my package; that was the most important thing.

Happy Christmas, lovelies! ❤❤

• Like 4

Merry Christmas to everyone! Here in Norway we celebrate Christmas on the 24th so we have had a lovely day filled with traditions and love and laughter.

I haven't received my gift yet but I'm staying hopeful! And I'm just so happy that Nie got my package; that was the most important thing.

Happy Christmas, lovelies! [emoji173][emoji173]

That is such a neat tradition! Thanks and I hope you are having the merriest of Christmases today! To all of my Coldplaying friends, Merry Christmas tomorrow! May it be blessed with all of the miracles of the season!! You are like a second home to me and I love spending time here with you. You have given me so much strength to draw from this year during many tough times and I am so grateful to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Merry Christmas to everyone on here. Hope you all have a wonderful time with your friends and family.

My match received the gift on 21st but santa tells me she is in different city. Kind of worried about the chocolates.

Spread the love.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas everybody :D I still haven't received my secret santa card, but I haven't really received anything in the past week, so it's probably because of our terrible postal service :p

I haven't received anything yet either, but I'm still glad my package reached its destination alright. That's always a gift in itself :yum And I had a very nice Christmas. I hope all of you did too! This is such a wonderful group of people here, and it's nice to get to share in everyone's Christmas celebrations :blush:

• Like 3