✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I went to the post office to collect my package. It was send from Norway.

upload_2016-12-16_13-59-28.thumb.png.e0abf9249fb9e16e85f4b4ce6b55538e.png

Hi Karoline (Berryfan),

thanks for your lovely ornaments, sweets and the hand colored card!

Here is a little story of me unwrapping the presents:

I took a picture of every step.

When I saw the arrows on the box it already made me smile because they reminded me of Up&Up.

After I opened it and saw all the newspaper I took them out and put them on a pile. I had a lot of fun with that too. Took a picture.

And after that I opened the round box and saw your yellow post-it note. :)

The unpacking continued.

The Christmas balls are lovely, they somehow make me think of the wings of Ghost Stories.

They will get a special place amongst my Christmas decorations.

I wish you a peaceful and happy Christmas too.

Nie

• Like 11

Today I went to the post office to collect my package. It was send from Norway.

[ATTACH=full]6398[/ATTACH]

Hi Karoline (Berryfan),

thanks for your lovely ornaments, sweets and the hand colored card!

Here is a little story of me unwrapping the presents:

I took a picture of every step.

When I saw the arrows on the box it already made me smile because they reminded me of Up&Up.

After I opened it and saw all the newspaper I took them out and put them on a pile. I had a lot of fun with that too. Took a picture.

And after that I opened the round box and saw your yellow post-it note. :)

The unpacking continued.

The Christmas balls are lovely, they somehow make me think of the wings of Ghost Stories.

They will get a special place amongst my Christmas decorations.

I wish you a peaceful and happy Christmas too.

Nie

Oh Nie, I'm so happy you liked your gifts! I picked the Christmas balls particularly because of the kind of kaleidoscopic colors, they gave me such a good vibe and it actually reminded me a lot of AHFOD! I hope you like the chocolate, I know it's a little odd to send chocolate to Belgium as it's usually the other way around, but Norwegian milk chocolate is special.

Much love ❤

• Like 3

I got a package from Miami, FL a couple days ago from a "Mr. Brad Pitt". Hmmmm I'm not sure if it's from someone on here but I'll wait until Christmas to open it!

Haha, sounds interesting. And I think I might have an idea of who that can be. :)

• Like 1

It was on my mind after I got my package ❤️❤️❤️ I just had to send you something in return ❤️❤️ I really really hope you like it... I had so much fun putting it together... Hopefully it reaches you soon!!!

Love, Shreya

You're so kind ! I'm watching for the postman every morning now !....like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive - lovely.

The pleasure is mine! I can't wait for you to receive it too it should be reaching you in a few days time❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

You're so kind ! I'm watching for the postman every morning now !....like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive - lovely.

The pleasure is mine! I can't wait for you to receive it too it should be reaching you in a few days time❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ahhhh thanks Shreya ! x

Guest diogo_sg

Today I recieved a note from the post office saying that there's something waiting for me there... Wondering what it could be... I'll find out tomorrow :D

Today I went to the post office because a package arrived. I found out that it was from my lovely secret santa and I am sooooo happy. The gifts are awesome and the chocolate is so good (I ate half of it :$)

It also included a journal and I literally was thinking about starting a journal that morning!

So thank you Yasmine! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Also: quite a while I send my gift to France, I hope it arrived in time :innocent:

LoVe,

Dianne

Unknown-3.thumb.jpg.2ff804ebdba8e9d6d4a5324e07669f5e.jpg

• Like 6