✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-8] Parc Olympique Lyonnais, Lyon, France

Christa42

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first wave of 2017 dates for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The 13 European stadium shows – and ticket details – are as follows:

THU JUNE 08 – PARC OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS, LYON, FRANCE

AMEX cardholders pre-sale – Tue, October 4, 10am / General sale – Fri, October 7, 10am

[MEDIA=twitter]782863952401272832[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/782863952401272832

Support: AlunaGeorge and Lyves

• 3 weeks later...

Hello i received my tickets today , now see that Ariana Grande will be in Lyon day after Coldplay could be a busy in Lyon, if anyone else is in standing can you tell me what entrance you have , just trying to work out if all standing is just one área or will be divided in any way .

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Not long now for our special night , anyone else worried after what has happened in Manchester xx

I understand your concern, but don't panic! Security has been super tight in France and stadiums are different venues than arenas. There is strong security around stadiums especially in France. Plus there's the security check/search as for every venue, and it's super tight, especially after what happened.

I understand your concern, but don't panic! Security has been super tight in France and stadiums are different venues than arenas. There is strong security around stadiums especially in France. Plus there's the security check/search as for every venue, and it's super tight, especially after what happened.

thanks for your assurance , the last concerts i have been to in Spain security has been very good but 3 or 4 years ago in Brussels at a One Direction concert they checked nothing we all walked straight in , good to hear strong security in France also it being a new stadium i presume helps xx

Hi i understood there will be a special tram available from part dieu to the stadium and tickets were 5 euros return ,i have bought 2 tickets and they are issued with your name on them.after concert tram takes you back .i'm english but ttaveling from spain ,also i read only small bags are allowed in.

Hi i understood there will be a special tram available from part dieu to the stadium and tickets were 5 euros return ,i have bought 2 tickets and they are issued with your name on them.after concert tram takes you back .i'm english but ttaveling from spain ,also i read only small bags are allowed in.

Ah ok :) so one ticket is to go and come back after show, right? no need to buy two of those?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit disappointed they replaced Birds, this is AHFOD tour after all.:eek: Well, GPASUYF is a good song yes, but so is Birds. The c-stage could have more variation, it has been now IMP and Don't Panic for quite a while (great songs both yes, but rarities would be welcome) and a third song here and there. Did they play any "request song" today? Or did they just mark IMP or Don't Panic as request? Also, now that they don't play Heroes anymore, they could fit another song in that place.

(Don't get me wrong, I really do look forward to seeing them live, and no matter what they play it is going to be fun)

• Like 1

I'm a bit disappointed they replaced Birds, this is AHFOD tour after all.:eek: Well, GPASUYF is a good song yes, but so is Birds. The c-stage could have more variation, it has been now IMP and Don't Panic for quite a while (great songs both yes, but rarities would be welcome) and a third song here and there. Did they play any "request song" today? Or did they just mark IMP or Don't Panic as request? Also, now that they don't play Heroes anymore, they could fit another song in that place.

(Don't get me wrong, I really do look forward to seeing them live, and no matter what they play it is going to be fun)

Yeah I have noticed this too. If there's a place for more rare songs is c-stage and now it's getting a bit repetitive. Although hearing more lead vocals from Wil in Don't Panic is always a plus in my book so keep that one. :p

• Like 1