Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

:nice:

plus, it's easier to wash now ! :lol:

I just popped on this thread recently for the first time-

-Cute hair Chavi, If mine looked that good when I tried it layered I wouldn't wear it like I do now...

2945263751_cab1933d89.jpg

.....but it is easier to wash now too! BTW, husband doesn't usually wear HIS hair in those lovely wings...this is a 70's party we went to not too long ago.....Yeah Baby!!!

I just popped on this thread recently for the first time-

-Cute hair Chavi, If mine looked that good when I tried it layered I wouldn't wear it like I do now...

2945263751_cab1933d89.jpg

.....but it is easier to wash now too! BTW, husband doesn't usually wear HIS hair in those lovely wings...this is a 70's party we went to not too long ago.....Yeah Baby!!!

awwww you look sooooo pretty!:blush:

thanks for the nice comments everyone :nice: :blush:

Well it would be easier still if you had it all shaved off!!:P

Ask Bratney!!:rolleyes:

Woot ! I've got a pun as a reply but in French : c'est un peu tiré par les cheveux ! Dont you think ?! :P

I don't know how it is in foreign countries, but here in Portugal when u enter in Uni u have to choose 2 godparents from the older students and then u have ur Baptism, which consists in ur godparents putting some water in ur head and saying nice things to wish u luck :nice:

Baptismo.jpg

Telma, me, and João :)

Sooo I have a bad habit of forgetting what pictures I post.. but... heres some new ones....or old:P

Soo this first one is actually old. last st patrick day;.......... had a bit to drink. haha

n21724641_36590625_2723.jpg

This is from a few weeks ago... playing good ol apples to apples im i the brown t-shirt/dark jeans.. I think iposted this one before...

n1264560030_30160060_2569.jpg

Me being lame.. I put makeup on(eyemake up only.. for the first time in a year.. yeah.. it was a waste of time.lol. i dislike wearing it.

hate.jpg

This is a street... in michgan

DSC00665.jpg

And this is the brtish section at the grocery store.... where i can get my yummy jammy dodgers and some other goodies:)

DSC00231.jpg