✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

busybeeburns

All your posts are simply life changing.

This one brought an end to racism worldwide:

I love how you didn't answer any of the questions.

No mine are not....Im not saying that I am the greatest person ever here....

Fine I'll answer your damn questions.....:veryangry2:

Yes...you were annoying her....being rude...as usual!

No you never claimed to be "bad-ass" but the way you talk to ppl on here makes it seem like you think of yourself that way!

The part about her being 15....K that was my fault...I was just getting all uptight and Im sorry, you had no idea...once again that was my fault!

Does it even matter that she is 15, well that implies that she is young and that you shouldnt bother her! (but since you did not know you are also excused from that part and have my apologies! :D )

But WHY r u interrogating me about life? What does that have to do with anything?!?!?!?

• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

Don't get all preachy about my posts not having much of a point on a fan forum for coldplay, when you yourself post ones with arguably less of a point than mine

I have never heard the term "beating up on" in my life, I guess it's an Americanism.

You should never assume what people think of themselves, I'm nothing like "bad-ass"

If people are young you shouldn't bother them? What kind of logic is this? I was asking her a question not slapping her in the face.

as for the last one, you seem to be having some memory troubles, so I'll help you out

get a life buddy! :P

Hey....leave my other posts alone you snooper! Im trying to solve my problem with you! Not make it worse!

And you dont know anything about me how can you know that I am racist! I am the furthest thing from that!

Are you an idiot? I never claimed that you were racist at all and I was referencing that post to make a point about how you were calling my posts pointless then posting shit like that.

No mine are not....Im not saying that I am the greatest person ever here....

Fine I'll answer your damn questions.....:veryangry2:

Yes...you were annoying her....being rude...as usual!

No you never claimed to be "bad-ass" but the way you talk to ppl on here makes it seem like you think of yourself that way!

The part about her being 15....K that was my fault...I was just getting all uptight and Im sorry, you had no idea...once again that was my fault!

Does it even matter that she is 15, well that implies that she is young and that you shouldnt bother her! (but since you did not know you are also excused from that part and have my apologies! :D )

But WHY r u interrogating me about life? What does that have to do with anything?!?!?!?

User cp /edit ignore list/Add a Member to Your List... /okay

I suggest you using it if you don't wanna keep arguing ;)

Alright Mr. HorrificAttack

Im done with you insulting me! I am NOT an idiot...and I am done talking to you!

I tried I really did....you are just to self obsorbed to notice...there was no reason for you to talk to me like that...you dont even know me!

And insult me or MY country one more time I swear....and to think that you to are an Obama supporter! HAHAHAH!

YEAH RIGHT!