• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

if you mean oxford uni, yeah, i take it's noe easy.

but i'm IN Oxford, another university, Oxford Brookes. :smug::nice:

thanks guy i dont know :D

and thank u too mark............. ! I alwyas like u :P

and marianna thats coold that you're in oxford brookes!! I was thinking of going there too....

i was in amsterdam last june and i met a few ppl who go there... and about a month ago my friend flew there and stayed with them in for a week... she had the best time in the world! She said all they did all week was drink party and have fun :P

university life here is kinda different!

and marianna thats coold that you're in oxford brookes!! I was thinking of going there too....

i was in amsterdam last june and i met a few ppl who go there... and about a month ago my friend flew there and stayed with them in for a week... she had the best time in the world! She said all they did all week was drink party and have fun :P

university life here is kinda different!

Aw Gal, you should definitely come, the Uni is really really good!!

The place is really lively and there are nights out every single day of the week (I never thought I'd see the day where monday's can be a big night out!!).

mark is that you ?? :stunned:

i remember u were completly against posting pics on the net!! what happenned to your principals ?? :disappointed:

anyway, it's good to see your face :D

mariana - im not sure i want to study abroad because it would be kind of risky.. i mean, the hebrew university here in jerusalem is a really good university, and i know ill do good here because it's my language and i live here and everything is alot safer... i dont know how well ill manage studying in english and living away from home

how is for u?