• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

nice pic Briggs! was it taken during your trip to texas?

It was yes. An awesome game. It was in Oklahoma. So a fun little road trip. And Oklahoma destroyed Texas Tech! It was great. Texas Tech was ranked no. 2 so it was surprising they won by so much.

It was yes. An awesome game. It was in Oklahoma. So a fun little road trip. And Oklahoma destroyed Texas Tech! It was great. Texas Tech was ranked no. 2 so it was surprising they won by so much.

Aren't there meant to be just two things that come from Oklahoma (ref: "An Officer And A Gentleman")................................... :P

hahaha, I was merely stooping to your level of calling on some apparent support that doesn't seem to be around at the moment

But seriously, nobody likes you.

II have not read this thread for a few pages back, but i saw this and need to speak up. do not mean to keep this going but i need to say that I do like Mark and a lot of other people do too. Please do not speak for me

II have not read this thread for a few pages back, but i saw this and need to speak up. do not mean to keep this going but i need to say that I do like Mark and a lot of other people do too. Please do not speak for me

Thanks, Christa. I told him he'd have trouble backing that statement up, and he still hasn't come back to me on it!!:P

sounds great.. even if I don't know anything about american football... soccer and tennis are the only common sports here

sounds great.. even if I don't know anything about american football... soccer and tennis are the only common sports here

You should say football and tennis, as there's actually only one "football", which is the global game which has been around a lot longer than "throwball".:smug:

Soccer was a word invented by the Americans to suit themselves.;)

Thanks, Christa. I told him he'd have trouble backing that statement up, and he still hasn't come back to me on it!!:P

To be fair, he's been to the football match. So it's not cause he couldn't make a list. He just had a life, I guess.

A picture for the PICTURES thread

YF9Gi-JOy-

We went to the Manchester Christmas Markets today. It was like this but daylight :D

It smelled gorgeous, and there were lots of nice things to buy. I'm thinking stopping of for a Gluehwein and a bratwurst on the way to the concerts next week would be amazing.