✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

SantaClaus

Ho ho ho!

Alright, sign ups closed! If you have joined, please check if your name is on the list in the first post and if it isn't, send me a PM because that would mean I haven't done my job properly.

You will receive your match by next Monday.

Is it still to latelt sign up. I only noticed today?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know others who are older including myself and it is a lot of fun believe me. Unless parcels are lost, unfortunately …

I know, but I never got a confirmation that my parcel arrived last year ...but I got a fantastic christmas card sent to me.

Ho ho ho!

The elves just finished sending out the matches! Please check your inbox and confirm you have received your match.

Just some reminders:

· Please send your card as soon as possible (preferably before December) so that it will arrive in time for Christmas! Use airmail if that option is available. Please send me a PM once you've sent it!

· You can ask your local post office how long it will take for your card to arrive. In previous years some cards never arrived and some people received their card long after Christmas (January/February) so please try to send the card in time. Especially certain cross-continental journeys can take a very long time.

· Suggestion: Take a picture of your card/package before you ship. That way, if there is any lost mail, you can at least share the picture and description of the items you had carefully and lovingly prepared for other Coldplaying members.

· Post a message in the Secret Santa thread after receiving your card (with a photo if possible so that everyone can see what you received) - or at least send a PM to Santa to confirm that you have received it.

Let's get Christmassy!

Love,

Santa

• Like 1

Santa, HELP! I want in!! I’m very late as I had back surgery a few weeks ago and haven’t been here lately. The website gives me a site message board error when I try to get to the login screen! Any way you can match me to someone else who wanted in after the deadline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I know others who are older including myself and it is a lot of fun believe me. Unless parcels are lost, unfortunately …

I’m one of those. So old, I missed the deadline. So sad [emoji24]!I’ve done this for several years and just love watching us all come together this way!

Santa, HELP! I want in!! I’m very late as I had back surgery a few weeks ago and haven’t been here lately. The website gives me a site message board error when I try to get to the login screen! Any way you can match me to someone else who wanted in after the deadline?

I'm so sorry, but the elves were able to give everyone a match, so at the moment I can't give you a match unless someone else shows up very soon

I'm so sorry, but the elves were able to give everyone a match, so at the moment I can't give you a match unless someone else shows up very soon

Santa, can you put in @iamsue instead of me ? I've been meaning to tell you anyway, I have a bit of a problem: I had to go to hospital and probably will stay there throughout Christmas time :( and I'm not sure if I can still participate in the Secret Santa. I could possibly still send a card somehow but a card addressed to me won't reach me anymore (not sure if I can receive post in the hospital ?)

If you could swap in @iamsue in my place I'd be more than happy !

• Like 1

Santa, can you put in @iamsue instead of me ? I've been meaning to tell you anyway, I have a bit of a problem: I had to go to hospital and probably will stay there throughout Christmas time :( and I'm not sure if I can still participate in the Secret Santa. I could possibly still send a card somehow but a card addressed to me won't reach me anymore (not sure if I can receive post in the hospital ?)

So sorry to hear that :( but yes I can swap your name for @iamsue.

If you could somehow find out if you can receive post in the hospital, I'm sure the elves would love to work something out for you

• Like 2

Very sorry to hear that. You usually can receive post in a hospital here in our country, but I guess it depends on the hospital. Considering we saw the same concert, if you are in a hospital in that city (even though I still think it is more of a large village) I am happy to receive it for you and drop it off in case the hospital will not allow post.

• Like 2

So sorry to hear that :( but yes I can swap your name for @iamsue.

If you could somehow find out if you can receive post in the hospital, I'm sure the elves would love to work something out for you

Thanks, I'll check and get back to you. Maybe I could still do something for someone.

But anyway happy that Sue gets to be in the Secret Santa now !

Very sorry to hear that. You usually can receive post in a hospital here in our country, but I guess it depends on the hospital. Considering we saw the same concert, if you are in a hospital in that city (even though I still think it is more of a large village) I am happy to receive it for you and drop it off in case the hospital will not allow post.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm nowhere near that city.

• Like 1

Just jump in to greet with people who need to go to hospital during holiday/Christmas season, take care:party: and stay warm:sun:, positive:idea: and strong:heart:~ may you get through the cure and have a full recovery soon:) :)

@SantaClaus Santa, thanks for your annual "matching" work... I did read somewhere (only recently) that Santa is indeed a saint/holy-magic man who brings blessing/joy/light/hope to people, especially who might be in greater need/hard times... May your dreams come true~:heart:

• Like 4

Visited some Christmas stores this morning to look for something nice.

Unfortunately, (to my match: I'm really very sorry) my budget didn't allow me to buy whatever this is:

Ds7N4HWW0AAG-q-.jpg

yes, it's Santa in a bath. I don't know what happened to his other arm. Just felt like sharing. The world is a strange place

• Like 6

Visited some Christmas stores this morning to look for something nice.

Unfortunately, (to my match: I'm really very sorry) my budget didn't allow me to buy whatever this is:

Ds7N4HWW0AAG-q-.jpg

yes, it's Santa in a bath. I don't know what happened to his other arm. Just felt like sharing. The world is a strange place

Is he scrubbing his back? [emoji23]

The Santa on the slide seems even crazier.

• Like 1

Ho ho ho!

er, I don't know whose idea it was to make a big inflatable me in the bath.

Anyway, just a little reminder that, since it's almost December, it's time to start sending your cards, especially if they have a long journey ahead.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of what you all received!

Enjoy the festive season everyone!

Santa

• Like 4

HOORAY !!!!!! CHRISTMAS HAS ARRIVED !!! :party:

This morning, just about to eat my breckie, when this parcel arrived from Chicago...….. thanks soooooo much @iamsue . What a beautiful package of fab gifts you sent me.

]20181203_141916.thumb.jpg.21854bb8d61ea8987e5f92727014c531.jpg

I'm so impressed with your crafting skills - that BEAUTIFUL Coldplay-inspired bracelet fits perfectly, the Santa earrings I'll save for Xmas day, and I'll have to frame that delicate little beaded butterfly to hang in my Coldplay Corner ! They are all so beautiful !!!

The calendar will be used - I promise you - I have them all over the house - 'oldie-memory' !!! And the sweet treats will be savoured and shared.

Thank you so much... and reading back through these posts I see you only got in on the last minute. I do hope your surgery wasn't too bad and you're fully recovered now. I hope you and yours have a super, wonderful Christmas !

Oh - and the cute little reindeer has jumped onto my kitchen calendar for December !

Thanks sooooooo much. Love from Jane xxx :heart:

20181203_084543.thumb.jpg.c837fbcddd2c86b1e27ec0376bd4e168.jpg

20181203_085056.thumb.jpg.714006c585cefca6d967e3c8a65c60b3.jpg

20181203_085223.thumb.jpg.bb3140f065fae55b00c9a3d548143a37.jpg

20181203_085126.thumb.jpg.e520b88997d645f6f0d8641b651f5f20.jpg

20181203_140922.thumb.jpg.3bf1dd4f3c51a5d874dc771c2af1f6f4.jpg

• Like 6

This morning, just about to eat my breckie, when this parcel arrived from Chicago...….. thanks soooooo much @iamsue . What a beautiful package of fab gifts you sent me.

][ATTACH]8059[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8060[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8061[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8063[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8064[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8065[/ATTACH]

I'm so impressed with your crafting skills - that BEAUTIFUL Coldplay-inspired bracelet fits perfectly, the Santa earrings I'll save for Xmas day, and I'll have to frame that delicate little beaded butterfly to hang in my Coldplay Corner ! They are all so beautiful !!!

The calendar will be used - I promise you - I have them all over the house - 'oldie-memory' !!! And the sweet treats will be savoured and shared.

Thank you so much... and reading back through these posts I see you only got in on the last minute. I do hope your surgery wasn't too bad and you're fully recovered now. I hope you and yours have a super, wonderful Christmas !

Oh - and the cute little reindeer has jumped onto my kitchen calendar for December !

Jane, you made my day!! I just mailed that last week!! Was determined to not be late. Santa was sure speedy on the way to you!! I love how the reindeer sits on your cat calendar! I’ll PM you on something else I thought of that I want to do for you next year.

][ATTACH]8059[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8060[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8061[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8063[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8064[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8065[/ATTACH]

Jane, you made my day!! I just mailed that last week!! Was determined to not be late. Santa was sure speedy on the way to you!! I love how the reindeer sits on your cat calendar! I’ll PM you on something else I thought of that I want to do for you next year.

Hi Sue. Yes - it was speedy post ! I'll be emailing you shortly... for a longer natter. Love Jane xxx

@JillyBlue, I woke up to an amazing surprise seeing your package that my husband brought in last night! Thanks so much for the VERY clever ornament frame with the guys!!! How did you do that????!!

The candy will be carefully savored a bit at a time through Christmas. On second thought- it will never last that long!! I was also very excited d29c35a5eb22fe8054e6cbc5e4305d94.jpgto get the love buttons and all of the confetti!! I didn’t have some of those shiny stars so I was thrilled to add them to my collection.

Last, that is the cutest card! I love all of it! Thank you again!!!f86c6d4df65560daeced1d29e0a8dba4.jpg310cd4bd02dc6b42e07906676f960d3f.jpg

• Like 6

SO glad it arrived safely! The candy is yummy; of course I tested it out myself before sending some to you! I'm happy you like the ornament and card, and of course we love those shiny stars! Hope your back is mending. Sending love and many Merry Christmas wishes! -- Jill

@JillyBlue, I woke up to an amazing surprise seeing your package that my husband brought in last night! Thanks so much for the VERY clever ornament frame with the guys!!! How did you do that????!!

The candy will be carefully savored a bit at a time through Christmas. On second thought- it will never last that long!! I was also very excited d29c35a5eb22fe8054e6cbc5e4305d94.jpgto get the love buttons and all of the confetti!! I didn’t have some of those shiny stars so I was thrilled to add them to my collection.

Last, that is the cutest card! I love all of it! Thank you again!!!f86c6d4df65560daeced1d29e0a8dba4.jpg310cd4bd02dc6b42e07906676f960d3f.jpg

SO

• Like 2

Hey guys, yesterday I recieved an awesome parcel from Belgium!:blush:

1000 thanks to Nie (unfortunately I don't know your user name but I'm gonna send you a card in case you don't reply to the post ) for the wonderful presents!! I don't know how I deserve so much kindness. This is all so pretty.

The christmas baubles are definitely gonna decorate my wall as I don't have enough space for a christmas tree in my students dorm, this is going to look great!! They're so pretty, what a great idea!

Thank you so much for everything - the chocolate, the candy canes, the stickers (I love them and thought about buying some of them anyways) and of course the lovely card and the angel doll!! I'm so happy about all these great presents :innocent:60b6554c168b4510bb6417e6977126bc.thumb.jpg.65a659f9a35e36b746d38a7bdc7e688c.jpg ♡♡♡

Greetings from Heidelberg, Germany, you absolutely made my day in a very stressful time:heart:

Sarah

1544372116016494888660087079096.thumb.jpg.ee1d7fc6635c4269d956e831771cd92a.jpg

15443722097844895309199303759149.thumb.jpg.476d463c636ab2c8e16e783ddfc8c1fc.jpg

15443722969574437833577974431274.thumb.jpg.c6e29cd4c83b38008621ca058a155be8.jpg

15443733670813720728121134340329.thumb.jpg.61fc1a6dcdb25eab811d1b2a4c224cbd.jpg

• Like 7

Hey guys, yesterday I recieved an awesome parcel from Belgium!:blush:

1000 thanks to Nie (unfortunately I don't know your user name but I'm gonna send you a card in case you don't reply to the post ) for the wonderful presents!! I don't know how I deserve so much kindness. This is all so pretty.

The christmas baubles are definitely gonna decorate my wall as I don't have enough space for a christmas tree in my students dorm, this is going to look great!! They're so pretty, what a great idea!

Thank you so much for everything - the chocolate, the candy canes, the stickers (I love them and thought about buying some of them anyways) and of course the lovely card and the angel doll!! I'm so happy about all these great presents :innocent:[ATTACH=full]8083[/ATTACH] ♡♡♡

Greetings from Heidelberg, Germany, you absolutely made my day in a very stressful time[emoji813]

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I'm glad that you like my Christmas package. [emoji4]

Nie

• Like 3