✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

SantaClaus

Merry Christmas everyone :party:

A delayed message but a while ago I received the most amazing secret santa package. I put the Coldplay garland on my wall immediately, as well as the ghost stories wings and the tiny confetti pieces. I must admit the chocolate didn't last long in my home but I'm glad I took a pic before I ate it all (Cadbury is my most favorite EVER). Not in the picture are the letter and card + amazing rainbow pencils. @oldiefan THANK YOU :heart: I'm so sorry that I didn't post this as soon as I got this but Merry Christmas and I hope 2019 will be amazing for you :heart:

LoVe,

Dianne

Hi Dianne…. Happy Christmas Day to you !!!!! I'm so pleased, and relieved, my parcel arrived safe and sound.... and I'm so glad all the gifts brought you happiness and enjoyment. Hope you've had a wonderful day and I wish you much happiness and peace in 2019. With Love Jane x

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C16CF22A-5999-45B6-BD51-3DE47E44075C.thumb.jpeg.a351e749b63435da7f30b5d4416567a2.jpeg Hello everyone!

I received those beautiful gifts last week already but I was so busy and therefore wasn‘t even able to open it when it arrived - and when I did, I didn‘t have time to post on here. Now I finally can though.

It was my first time taking part in the Secret Santa and so it was particularly exciting. It made me so happy to receive this! With all the stress that I had, I still had something to get excited about. The Christmas card with all that confetti looks wonderful and since I wasn‘t able to bring that much confetti from my concert due to all the rain that made the confetti too wet to pick up, you couldn‘t have made it more perfect. I also love the reindeer ornament and the lollipops! (They‘re way too pretty to eat to be honest, haha)

Thank you so much for all of this, Hannah! I hope you‘re having/you‘ve had an incredible Christmas ❤️ @Captain Crieff

• Like 4

[ATTACH=full]8118[/ATTACH] Hello everyone!

I received those beautiful gifts last week already but I was so busy and therefore wasn‘t even able to open it when it arrived - and when I did, I didn‘t have time to post on here. Now I finally can though.

It was my first time taking part in the Secret Santa and so it was particularly exciting. It made me so happy to receive this! With all the stress that I had, I still had something to get excited about. The Christmas card with all that confetti looks wonderful and since I wasn‘t able to bring that much confetti from my concert due to all the rain that made the confetti too wet to pick up, you couldn‘t have made it more perfect. I also love the reindeer ornament and the lollipops! (They‘re way too pretty to eat to be honest, haha)

Thank you so much for all of this, Hannah! I hope you‘re having/you‘ve had an incredible Christmas ❤️ @Captain Crieff

So glad it arrived! I hope you can enjoy some holidays now after all the stress :)

• Like 2

Heeelllloooooo!!!!!!

I hope you've all had a fabulous Christmas with your loved ones!!!

I'm so sorry I kept forgetting to post about the *great* Secret Santa package I received a few weeks ago from Mortilorie! :heart_eyes:

Here are the pics! :

NvP_zUeWIpecB6sJmW4qFIXPSLQfxfmMZxlUHHCJV0jf--S4X8qUbdK7I2baDWnqIZB4GO0vOoRB-HnODVMhngrkxhlbaXfHaARhN-CsPD6kEpBjk3JQqQ3VTfXauGERVeeUvNMV-QiaNE0zGz9mvD5uXFRJxHvt8U0cxWbxqKa_w4iILngXLc-KucPQxwAeMEOuVpsJI2z3P6iHXfKCLW0pBSuPPCzZ8F3qRiFJFXtPA1FKwpfGldf8dDHaEPiAy49BcsEG7fY4V002wU8w53UYsPAUd9U98im4-RJmvLiIKVfhjdTi22UqoW_tOuqU8_AlHVICzwOUImJQRrD8exuu-sRNQL56g9KhFi_OdTUeMhCUDnsI6d_r6qiEDswUj0UX1_ShOeQeTg8gPdvdV77195688SYknWAXVl1W3AHLUikBvfIwE9MVg6Bi7dThk7VVcCSHdnVplRsF0nAicYblmqLkrlPbGSeK_RAsBvW_zedW677_d1h74_UrPG_XFDj9XFHynZyIIiHLQwm0S9qHli3qk_fZIBXMn8l0yj909FZwiGbh5PibAh92w4J1ukjtNKnxN_mdZ5TOTzseOdRPP2ycnym7ZlOviX52CIu_YT5aCg-MT4wXy_LHVdIYP1JCyLgnuBmZGndXoMdNcPri=w1221-h915-no

ggg0aAUNnMOCKRR9WlkubzQIbPZ0S8Oa5r5epc4Zs1zTuf41XSRahhBID9WCGmknDmMyxejLsNHYCFcEjWC0dUd-hK6DwLMW2bouX2bK6_A_vum3pV9xrTtxcI7Af6NGMpVqGuBVbadOBnR6tyhrGxXMfBqaALZu_jJBRmD3pxJNVyqIeNptqGbQCu0QSORy8gSbVFSRw_aOphat1dnKuIaLuDvPn0mzOACK8AIdiwzeb6nTTttl1xl7f29kDPRHJiXy1n9AZ3r60JItgF9nW3qbIcFV-LSqte94i3JDv5U_ATEuDuiQhHoe6oM7R8Iioz1GzK-SPs9MHLefu-wEW8rzhWX1X3uayPS-IuMg3emn-HuDmehVIGqi2qEfKkG2geG0k0ZstvxmHx14QgDRtjW602Ay_yrnDZdQWoHoS84DxGslb1p80stiLWmdMYx1fJ0B8n5nKu0GYZbpsM4ed89clpLLo5lUNV8F454rRHTNTLBtC_6Kw6aJtr3Sz3Wgif-adACGREFqibNCD4uX4IyzxlqIdgDVmHenOp3ZQ8yfSlROKYa1tKXs0yB2zuis4RuiKgNJMVMUelklCiom0Anq--hK-qNDZ-cYzq_FdU0XXso0MP17aq9wLxG4rgg8y0PoZnW9c0tUjCf3mbfRV_ZF=w1221-h915-no

B81lk9sKvzTlcM1bQgFM-HxCGNdMgUaWUth44NHePl-ycfvGVD55u87TJ1pWjH24Uv2hNnLfVaDk7hTYINs3aNvSUczhdxXra1GKjbb2nXymrJKc53tpqrU3XHUZ1K327xo-r3e6Wq9SKPVNEvb87G9QBK7o8yg3a5LpfYntOgxxmKXLJ_p0J_qkDRj1AaAsadOHcJeKNrpX_h9fpSNIyQw8ssaWjef4LugxcPtvN9CDCbGY10_q3Iggk2MGAleOv10Za_CyD-8PpFM0BYdLtgBsTGAR1nHWyJBIrprRN5cGs0oHPDdz6BlRAq_ymgaoLseQ4i-d0DbbCLUGTo0tMDKEsY6_bdqkLFg_dtP6vr8tOWP8rmrVaZdhNRVQ8G5zqDm21rgmsgMmCUAisIxZeJDV3twSBx3MqKXc78duWMLKSzGbo-wLwoCnvICnaDurpdwZ5md0zvJdkEz-Ay55JNcjJmFbEDUHmYGtW6VnEv8XAM9X85F4HSBlYywqbVPHRpDzYVLUrE6UfTWbKaH8pfc_f9xUtmDwzL6jMA0yW6uo2uk5KPE3M1n-AhxfDtAYkcBqK651I8TMcRyPkG_ap9g0_AOJ_U48ljcLX3zA_X0stR-y61pz5zzLiUXj2pBzG6q_t70_m2ML0puC64xogSgE=w687-h915-no

LP4FuH8Xp_bFa4XfVRQQPBd_LGGyviejd7Yg73LmcW6Nlz5-eQY3YHBcqVQ3SIDzYqGKcLyP7OI4BgkVz2YeI_4_s-MHp-1eaDHYetAAJw3Rcx3aQLQYQDJtK2SIZVK6-SECboh0UZPqSE280A12fTApbie0DFA023njzbqtUt5FSeGLzvjNELpsTPNJFjDEC6hs7LdXKA_8iN5fdyMBVKGp0tdc-3Tgb1IyIQZYeKreHsODvLHfETNodJAlbK4wDfMTwcBMdvnjlwLAY_wXZeojR_VeduKdXYaQjBqPq6Gdb0U7t0udud5h3ILT3Brj3Agm-p6S96Xse8uSqGlCfSesjmirH4oiwtM9fLaCJyADr7dUxiqzcCq9sKx9_NkcAlkJwE16vl_QKjHJ7Fr81jg1-dEwpPxpMkX56uKORJpKnkLUrhB77Cz74vu1TJGiQ4RN_SHQsqYY07TPs3GfPIT3kzIU2tGmm3D17ljwVi_jKuNt2S_30m1Fwh_YIzW36NrW3qtvsdTPQUpkheODYMJTRLB8ZtIiPc5N_pKTZmkkyrwlUPcUpz4df8yI1CARZ1K70xqLNYEvIrpz5KZ0kP3R4SF1plCm2_a5sl1OzcpLAxcvG99ba_PfBupEhei1eZj67umjlvpt_8oCFmqUOfsF=w1221-h915-no

Thank you so much for this Christmas package and for your card! I love how everything was so neatly wrapped too! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

• Like 3

So here I am, today I received something Thanks @Coeurli, as you can see, I got it in time!:heart_eyes:

I love France, I’m studying French and I was so happy when I saw it was from that country!

Thank you for the lovely souvenir from Paris, for those beautiful chocolates, I can’t wait to try them, and for that candle holder, it is so simple but at the same time wonderful with our four men hugging each other. Merci beaucoup Céline, j’ai aimé mon cadeau:heart:

Ohmygod perfect timing! I'm so glad you received it and that you're happy with it all! Merry Christmas :heart:

• Like 1

Thinking that Secret Santa skipped my house this year :sniff: but I'm still holding out hope! As Santa said, the post moves in mysterious ways and this year seems to be slower than ever. Merry Christmas, Coldplayers!

Don't ever give up. A parcel I sent last year took 3MONTHS to arrive !!!!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas everyone :party:

A delayed message but a while ago I received the most amazing secret santa package. I put the Coldplay garland on my wall immediately, as well as the ghost stories wings and the tiny confetti pieces. I must admit the chocolate didn't last long in my home but I'm glad I took a pic before I ate it all (Cadbury is my most favorite EVER). Not in the picture are the letter and card + amazing rainbow pencils. @oldiefan THANK YOU :heart: I'm so sorry that I didn't post this as soon as I got this but Merry Christmas and I hope 2019 will be amazing for you :heart:

LoVe,

Dianne

Just before I delete this photo, now I know your parcel arrived safely, I though it may as well appear on here. :D …. and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU Dianne !IMG_1297.thumb.JPG.c17fd06b378e93cc8e0f80fe938bd221.JPG

• Like 1

Thinking that Secret Santa skipped my house this year :sniff: but I'm still holding out hope! As Santa said, the post moves in mysterious ways and this year seems to be slower than ever. Merry Christmas, Coldplayers!

JillyBlue, maybe your house was assigned to Bad [emoji318]! That’s not fair after you sent me such a nice package. That happened to me my first year, then another year I sent a nice package to someone who either never got it or never acknowledged it!

Until you get your package, rely on the joy you gave me through your giving! It will live on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3