✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why did Chris Martin attack this guy?

ColdplayLive567

I remember reading about that weird incident.in December 2015. Chris came out of a restaurant together with his ex-wife and their kids. Several paparazzi were taking photos. One was standing directly next to the right front wheel of Chris's jeep, another one was filming the scene from across the street. When Chris started driving the photographer next to the car suddenly fell down, said he was hurt and called the ambulance. It was found out that he and the guy across the street were working together. The photographer shouted he wanted to sue Chris, but strangely enough no tabloid ever wrote anything about Chris actually being sued nor did they write about how badly the photographer had been injured. Some tabloids even wrote Gwyneth had arranged the whole thing:joy:

If I had just learned of a miscarriage for my family and some guy said congratulations, he would be lucky to get away with a punch in the face. We can be tolerant and loving but there are red lines, even for Chris Martin.

I'm very very sorry to hear that :(

If you don't mind me asking, was this guy even aware of a miscarriage? Maybe he didn't realize that the child was lost?