🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmygod.

last night at work in the student's union there was this guy, from northern ireland, who was the spitting image of gary. i was looking at him kinda funny, and with the accent and all we got talking about where he was from. he said belfast and then i said

"you know, you really remind me of..."

and before i finished the sentance he said...

"gary from snow patrol? yeah i know".

lol! it was freaky people, freaky.

i swear it was his brother or something :o :D

ohmygod.

last night at work in the student's union there was this guy, from northern ireland, who was the spitting image of gary. i was looking at him kinda funny, and with the accent and all we got talking about where he was from. he said belfast and then i said

"you know, you really remind me of..."

and before i finished the sentance he said...

"gary from snow patrol? yeah i know".

lol! it was freaky people, freaky.

i swear it was his brother or something

oh man i wanna meet him! :lol:

actually this bloke at work kinda sounds like him, he's got the same accent :blush: i just love the irish accent *swoons* :wink3: :smug:

I saw them in concert recently. It was a good concert, but I am kind of short and people ended up blocking my view... :rolleyes: but it was a great concert....they played really well and I finally got to listen to that Destiny's child song cover live...I had forgotten that they even did that when they said they were going to do a cover

Guest LiquidSky

:earmuffs: Slower, slower

We don't have time for that

All I want is to find an easier way

To get out of our little heads :earmuffs:

so I just picked up 'Final Straw'..... is this an album I need to hear a few times over before I can sink my teeth into it??? I've only heard of Snow Patrol from the boards so, I got curious and decided to pick it up... but on the first listen thru.. I just wasnt feeling it.. help?!

so I just picked up 'Final Straw'..... is this an album I need to hear a few times over before I can sink my teeth into it??? I've only heard of Snow Patrol from the boards so, I got curious and decided to pick it up... but on the first listen thru.. I just wasnt feeling it.. help?!

keep listening it'll grow on you!

esp numbers 4 and 5 :cool: