✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What a bitch!!

Mimixxx

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cousin Alan was supposed to be getting married today to this girl who he'd only been seeing a three months or so. My auntie and uncle (who are rather wealthy) had planned and paid for the lot.

About a week before the wedding she just stopped talking to him, no explanation, he couldn't contact her at all. He was devestated and left all the plans as they were in the vain hope she'd come round.

Anyway we just found out that they called up at the last minute to cancel the wedding because they realised it wasn't going ahead and they were told that she had turned up with ANOTHER MAN and she was going to marry him at the wedding my auntie and uncle had paid for :angry:

It's like something out of Eastenders :stunned:

Uhhhh yeah that definitely scores a 10 on the bitchometer scale. :stunned:

the first sign things weren't quite right was when they decided to get married after only three months...

a few years ago this brazilian guy married one of my cousins, and she found out accidentally soon afterward that the guy was only doing it so he didn't get deported. so she called the INS and i think he might have gone to jail or otherwise sent back to brazil... anyway that's my "doesn't that only happen on soap operas?" story. :P

good luck to your family getting that whole thing straightened out.

:stunned:

It does sound like a bit of a scam to me.

I've got a feeling this scheming cow was seeing this guy all along. She probably just wanted some rich people to pay for a huge wedding with a man she's been seeing for 3 years. So she conned another guy to marry her just so his parents could pay for a grand wedding.

it really does sound like something right out of EastEnders.

Wow... what a complete cow! I'd give her a slap right across the chops if I were you!

the first sign things weren't quite right was when they decided to get married after only three months...

a few years ago this brazilian guy married one of my cousins, and she found out accidentally soon afterward that the guy was only doing it so he didn't get deported. so she called the INS and i think he might have gone to jail or otherwise sent back to brazil... anyway that's my "doesn't that only happen on soap operas?" story. :P

My parents got married after only three months and they've been together 18 years. ;)

:stunned: :stunned: what a tramp!!! Thats the most horrible thing to do to someone you supposidly love :stunned:

It really is like something out of eastenders! :stunned:

sorry but this is my face right now :stunned: :stunned:

My parents got married after only three months and they've been together 18 years. ;)

i really hope you realize that's a RARE exception to the rule. :lol: