✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2022 Tour?

Liam

There’s no point in trying to get tickets when you don’t live in the UK, right? I’m from the Netherlands.. 

I hope this early access system works though. Finally something to reward fans by providing a better chance of tickets.  

Does anyone know if they may add some more dates for the European tour? Because I've noticed that there are no dates at all for Spain and Italy which is a bit puzzling (I was hoping to see them in Milan given that they played there twice for the AHFOD tour)?

Edited by only.your.imagination
Ok sorry, ignore my post, there is a line which says "more dates to follow" but I've noticed it right now after having already written the post

The more dates to follow is just so stressful, like more dates in the US.... sure. But are there ever gonna be dates added for like Scandinavia for example? It's gonna be a very environmentally friendly tour if fans have to fly in from all over the place.

image.png.a6797129be11ed7aa65e540d7b7fe5b6.png

This isn't really possible if they don't stop in your country.

Edited by TheSavage_
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheSavage_ said:

The more dates to follow is just so stressful, like more dates in the US.... sure. But are there ever gonna be dates added for like Scandinavia for example? It's gonna be a very environmentally friendly tour if fans have to fly in from all over the place.

This. I absolutely hate the "more dates to follow". Completely goes against the "environmentally friendly tour" aspect if you release dates in capital cities then have other shows that would be closer released later.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, shivanair said:

Will they release floor tickets during the presale or have to wait until the general sales for the floor? I somewhat recall getting worse seats during presale versus general sales for past tours, but its been a few years!

I was able to get a general admission floor ticket for Philadelphia on the verified fan presale earlier today

• Like 1