✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2022-07-02] Deutsche Bank Park, Frankfurt, Germany

Captain Crieff

On 10/22/2021 at 12:09 PM, velocitygirl said:

I tried to get 3 GA tickets for the Saturday show both yesterday and today. I had two laptops, one with the eventim website, one with the ticketmaster website and I couldn't get any standing tickets AT ALL. I'm just super disappointed. If anyone happens to hear about anybody who is selling tickets at face value, would you be so kind and please let me know?! Definitely not willing to pay those tout prices on ebay. 

HI ,

if you are still interested I would have ONE spare ticket ( standing on Saturday 2nd July  ) for sale because my number 2 sadly can't make it.

Hey everyone,

I would like to know if some of you ever have visited a concert (by Coldplay, or any other band) when you were pregnant? I've been a huge Coldplayfan since A Rush of Blood was released, when I was 13 years old. Since then, I have seen the band multiple times and have never skipped a tour (except the Everyday Life shows, unfortunately).  

For this year, I have tickets for concerts in Frankfurt and Berlin. I have recently found out that I'm pregnant! Getting pregnant was not easy for us and took almost 3 years, so you can imagine our luck now that it's finally happening. However, this means that I will be around 7 months pregnant around the Frankfurt show, this July.

Being the crazy fan that I am, the past few years I was already afraid that a possible pregnancy would coincide with a tour. I personally really, really want to go to the concert. I want to live my life with the same passions and hobbies that I've always had, even when I will have a child. Because I would love to pass this love for music to my child as well. 

Ofcourse the health of my baby is also important to me. My husband feels like I would be talking just too big of a risk by going to the concert, when I'm 7 months pregnant. I understand his point of view: why risk anything, when it has taken us such a long time to have a child? He fears about being pushed by people during the concert, but also potential COVID risks with so many people around. And he read some research about effects of loud noises on the stress levels of the baby. 

At this point, I still feel stubborn and just want to go anyway. Even though I realize it's selfish at the same time. So I'm curious to know: have any of you ever visited a concert while being pregnant? And if so, how did you experience this? I'd love to hear from you, thanks!

PS. I'm also thinking about swapping my 3 standing tickets for 3 seating tickets. Does anyone have seating tickets and are you looking for standing tickets? Please send me a message. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

HELLO I HAVE 2 tickets for July 3rd, I don´t want to make money with them, I would LOVE to swap them for Brussels since it´s a saturday and I can attend (work issues make it impossible for me to be there on the 3rd which is Sunday) 

If not i can sell them same price to some interested fan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 10:32 PM, lowflyer7 said:

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but it may be my best chance to still see Coldplay in Frankfurt in July.

I have 4 tickets for Frankfurt, Germany, Saturday, July 2nd 2022 - PK4.

Recently we've been invited to a wedding which needs priority.

I'm looking to swap tickets for Frankfurt, Germany, July 3rd in Frankfurt.

Even if you can't match the seating category or the number of tickets, I'd appreciate if you could get in touch. Maybe we can work something out.

I appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Andy

Hi! I have 3 tickets for July 3rd.

Gegentribüne UR Grün 26A - Row: 5 
Seat: 15, 14, 13
P1 Lower Bowl seated 
Platin Ticket

Unfortunately we are not able to go to Germany in July

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, due to my family situation I have to cancel my trip to Frankfurt.:(

So I have 2 standing tickets to sell, face value of course. 

The only problem is they need to be picked up at the venue the day of the concert.

I contacted Ticketmaster and they said in case someone else is going to pick up tickets and go to the show, I need to provide new details about the person who will pick them up.

So if anybody is willing to buy the tickets and pick them up on the day of the concert, feel free to contact me.

I would be very happy if I could make someone else happy and enjoy the show since I can't.:(

• Like 1

😭 I also can't make it to the show. I have two early entry standing tickets if anyone is interested. They have to be collected at the venue at the VIP registration desk and I'll make you a transfer authorization. 

Edited by mimono

On 6/8/2022 at 9:06 PM, _green eyes_ said:

Unfortunately, due to my family situation I have to cancel my trip to Frankfurt.:(

So I have 2 standing tickets to sell, face value of course. 

The only problem is they need to be picked up at the venue the day of the concert.

I contacted Ticketmaster and they said in case someone else is going to pick up tickets and go to the show, I need to provide new details about the person who will pick them up.

So if anybody is willing to buy the tickets and pick them up on the day of the concert, feel free to contact me.

I would be very happy if I could make someone else happy and enjoy the show since I can't.:(

Sold.

Clairounette, enjoy the show. ♥️

• Like 1

Does anyone want to join me in Frankfurt? I´m heading there on my own. No one of my friends wanted to see them ( I guess I need new friends now) so I will enjoy the show with the 50000 other coldplayers. Maybe someone who is also travelling alone wants to join me or a group wants to adopt me. Feel free to message me on IG @ svengmn

best wishes.

Ich komme aus Deutschland übrigens.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

i have one ticket for Saturday night RH row 6. 
was bought in error as had it in my basket and finding it hard to sell online as it’s pick up only, will take €90 for it by revolut / bank transfer (could sell for €150 on viagogo) and will provide my passport and signature for collection. 

This is genuine and I am going Tuesday. Will be flying into Frankfurt on the 2nd so can meet if we need to beforehand to exchange but would rather just do online.
amy 

I have one ticket for Saturday that needs to be collected at box office and 2 for Tuesday that need to be collected. 

Can sell all 3 for €100 or can split them if anyone is interested. I have Covid and can’t go. So disappointed.