March 21, 200422 yr tends to be a hug for girls and a hug / handshake for guys (depending who it is!) :D
March 21, 200422 yr I'll shake a guy's hand, or I'll hug a girl I haven't seen in a while. I voted for "handshake", since most of my friends are guys so I tend to do this more often.
March 21, 200422 yr No seriously what the hella are you on? You say hi, who shakes hands or hugs a friend every fricken time you see them. Handshake is even more ridiculous, its like a business meeting.
March 21, 200422 yr For me it always depends on who it is! :) Me too...there are things I'd say to some friends, but not to others!
March 21, 200422 yr I stalk them for several weeks and then tie them up in my basement... Hmm I think thats Other.
Create an account or sign in to comment