🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

And I hope you're okay, too, Ellen, that must have been so tough. :(

I can't really say something,cause I've never had a boyfriend, I'm too shy I think :\

That worries me a lot. And it isn't easy to admit that.

Lovely pic :wacky:

you are young, so time the boys are not so serious to marry, they marry has 40 years or even more.

but the only thing I can tell you is not to remain confined at home. you have a real world. your future bf or you find if you made university studies or while in the workplace.

falling in the street it is very unlikely that it exists.

my childhood was a enclosure total in dark any light. yes my window pane was broken. and I was very depressive always because lost in life but with thousands of books stupid. dreamed of soldier princes and kings knights in young adult 20 years and dreamed about A-ha and a singer Morten Harket, saying that I should marry him in my childhood .

I have done nothing in my life and now I have almost 40 years old and have destroyed my life just because I dreamed much .

now I know I'll stay all my life alone because I'm shy and I'm not beautiful and life empty world Swiss people are cold. never said hello .

dsc01307oz.jpg

there is no place for shyness, have your eyes opened to the world. there will of someone who finds your heart pure. because you are young and have time .

Good night Kristal.. Night night everyone. Sweet dreams.

CropperCapture204.jpg

CropperCapture183.jpg

CropperCapture79.jpg

CropperCapture35.jpg

CropperCapture161.jpg

CropperCapture83.jpg

OH GOD !!!!!!!!! Beautiful pics, Row :dazzled:

Am I the only one who sees Chris smile beneath the elephant head? :dazzled:

I'm jealous of Ellen. Who wouldn't dream to do that? :P

I'm still here, I was saying night night to Ellen...:nice:

Night night to all of you are going to bed...

tumblr_m1ro7s948z1r5w8k5o1_500.gif

Tumblr

I'm still here, too, but not for long :D

Good night Claire :D

you are young, so time the boys are not so serious to marry, they marry has 40 years or even more.

but the only thing I can tell you is not to remain confined at home. you have a real world. your future bf or you find if you made university studies or while in the workplace.

my childhood was a enclosure total in dark any light. yes my window pane was broken. and I was very depressive always because lost in life but with thousands of books stupid. dreamed of soldier princes and kings knights in young adult 20 years and dreamed about A-ha and a singer Morten Harket, saying that I should marry him in my childhood .

I have done nothing in my life and now I have almost 40 years old and have destroyed my life just because I dreamed much .

now I know I'll stay all my life alone because I'm shy and I'm not beautiful and life empty world Swiss people are cold. never said hello .

dsc01307oz.jpg

there is no place for shyness, have your eyes opened to the world. there will of someone who finds your heart pure. because you are young and have time .

I know, it's true. But at my age, I feel like I'm the only one.

And no, even though I like to be at home, I'm not confined and I hope it's going to be okay.

Thank you :) I will.

And Lory, please don't lose faith and hope, you're a great girl and you'll find someone it's never too late.

dsc01307oz.jpg

Lory love has no age, don't give up! :)

I just feel like a Maria Magdalena who will be alone all life because not normal in real life but goes illness. and then I feel like a nun I no longer have the right to love in real life . this is the sad reality. because I need to answer in my life to advance in life is human .

the true Maria Magdalena died ill in lonelyness

and I want to avoid the kind of tragedy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKrFfp67NDQ&ob=av2n]Keane - Crystal Ball (Band Version) - YouTube[/ame]

OH GOD !!!!!!!!! Beautiful pics, Row :dazzled:

Am I the only one who sees Chris smile beneath the elephant head? :dazzled:

I'm jealous of Ellen. Who wouldn't dream to do that? :P

I said to myself that it looked like Chris was smiling. :) God, he's handsome. And Ellen, lucky duck!

I am dedicating this song to all the lovely girls here..:kiss:

that performance is so emotional..it makes me wanna cry of pure awesomeness :cry:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIOdxcO1xI0&feature=related]Coldplay Life Is For Living@glastonbury 2002 - YouTube[/ame]

we are the girls most alone in our real life. me for example I never talk only my family once a week . and always alone in a empty apart.

good night girls , and good night Chrissy 6sacar-lengua.gif

43513.jpg

and I need to sleep without a dream, made always the escapist is like put fireworks under my bed scared

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR5vgKr4Hlw]The Escapist (Extended) - Coldplay [HD] Fireworks - YouTube[/ame]

It's because you are so amazing that no one of the boys of you age can see that. Teenage boys are so stupid :dozey:

Quoted for truth :nod:.

:hug: to Kristal and to Lory. Kristal, yeah, it's tough when people drift apart like that, I've been there, too. Add in a relationship and unfortunately it messes with things sometimes, even though it shouldn't. But I'm glad your current boyfriend makes you happy, and hopefully over time you'll either repair things with your old friends (it could happen, time passes and people get older and learn to let go of petty stuff), or you'll find new ones who are accepting of you and your life and everything about you :). And Lory, sorry to hear things have been rather rough for you sometimes, too. But rest assured, you are loved by friends, and you're worthy of anyone's time and attention and love.

*Sends :hug:s, cake, and chocolate around to all the girls here* May happy Chris thoughts crowd out all the worries and troubles!

:wacky: I remember that moment! He was looking in my direction, maybe cause I was jumping/dancing/ laughing like a fool :lol:, and I saw him smiling. I said to the people who were standing next to me: oh my god! He was smiling to us!!! :awesome: And they were like: Sure.. :rolleyes: Sorry for this post! :lol: :shame:

:lol: Don't apologize! I would've reacted the same way! If Chris even glances in my general direction at the show I'm going to, I'll be a happy girl (and I too am trying to think of some way to get the band's attention).

I hope you could chill after your hectic day, Angela !! :D

I'll echo that, too. I'm really pleased to have had the guts to post something here, cause now I'm really happy to have "met" all of you. :) You're all great !! ;)

Hmmm, yes, I understand what you mean. Yeah, I think I don't have exactly the same idea of "fun" than all the others from my age. I do know some people who don't have that standard idea of "fun" either, but it's hard to exist when you feel a little bit different than the others. The age thing is also true. :nod:

I did :). And on the flip side, today was LOOOOOOOOOONG and boring and seemed to drag on forever :p. But now I'm home and don't work tomorrow, so I'll just sit here and have a Chris-centered evening.

I'm so glad I'm not alone in that feeling. I'm with Row, we're not weird, everyone else is :lol:.

Hahaha, the lyrics are too awesome. :laugh3: And the video too. It's priceless and epic. They should do something like that again :D

Agreed! Such silly, crazy boys, they are. But that's why we love 'em :heart:!

Yes, it's sad.

But you aren't supposed to know that, don't feel uncomfortable. And I'm sorry to have made you feel a bit sad now.

Something to cheer you up:

44um8roobigh8mo4.jpg

3059970459_1_7_Z650fD2e.png

:dazzled: :dazzled:

Aw, that's okay. That definitely qualifies as a pick me up, so thanks :)!

Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland out of Coldplay - Charlie Brown - Little Noise Sessions 24/11/2011 - YouTube[/url]

Found this about 500 pages ago, and it deserves a repost :lol:

OH MY... the unbuttoning... :dazzled:

WHY DID HE STOP?! :laugh3:

I need a cold shower.

That's a damn good question. I've not seen that one before. Oh, Chris, for the love of god, WHY must you torture us so? Row, you are a lucky, LUCKY woman to have been witness to that up close.

I like when he said "Imagine how much more successful we'd be if we had great bodies like a boy band". IF you had great bodies, Chris?

(Awesome performance, too. And welcome back! Woo for managing to make it 24 hours like you did!)

3600! :D picspam !

Chris_Martin_2005.jpg

arts-graphics-2008_1185658a.jpg

Michael+Eavis+Chris+Martin+Q+Awards+2005+Boards+U9M0GF5DTSZl.jpg

Noel+Gallagher+Q+Awards+2005+Boards+8Nc0wsw4jV2l.jpg

74_Coldplay_L1104062.jpg

chrismartinf.jpg

Coldplay-007.jpg

coldplay9_g_500x375.jpg

coldplay-chris-martin-395.jpg

860_music-free-wallpapers-ipad-chris-martin-coldplay-2009635461.jpg

Woo! Congrats!

*Proceeds to drool profusely*

(Boy, Jonny's gonna be jealous after seeing that picture of Chris getting all kissy with Noel...:laugh3:)

CropperCapture79.jpg

:stunned:

Yeeeeeeeeeeah, so between this and that super cute video clip of her with the guys I'm not at ALL jealous of Ellen DeGeneres now. Nope.

My GOD, if Chris looked at me like that...

I am dedicating this song to all the lovely girls here..:kiss:

that performance is so emotional..it makes me wanna cry of pure awesomeness :cry:

:dazzled:

we are the girls most alone in our real life. me for example I never talk only my family once a week . and always alone in a empty apart.

good night girls , and good night Chrissy 6sacar-lengua.gif

43513.jpg

and I need to sleep without a dream, made always the escapist is like put fireworks under my bed scared

Have a good night Lory and don't loose the hope!

Quoted for truth :nod:.

:hug: to Kristal and to Lory. Kristal, yeah, it's tough when people drift apart like that, I've been there, too. Add in a relationship and unfortunately it messes with things sometimes, even though it shouldn't. But I'm glad your current boyfriend makes you happy, and hopefully over time you'll either repair things with your old friends (it could happen, time passes and people get older and learn to let go of petty stuff), or you'll find new ones who are accepting of you and your life and everything about you :). And Lory, sorry to hear things have been rather rough for you sometimes, too. But rest assured, you are loved by friends, and you're worthy of anyone's time and attention and love.

*Sends :hug:s, cake, and chocolate around to all the girls here* May happy Chris thoughts crowd out all the worries and troubles!

I'm so glad I'm not alone in that feeling. I'm with Row, we're not weird, everyone else is :lol:.

The funny thing is that in real life I'm the one who consoles the others :laugh3: I gave a wrong impression of me. I'm the type of person that don't want help and never says anything to anyone but I really appreciate people who care :nice: So thank you, really.

It's all ok, I'm the strongest person I know :smug: I came out from a lot of bad things like self harm and sexual abuses and yes, I say it comfortably because I got through them :D So, it's me that want to say to all the others who feel low...don't give up: good things are coming YOUR way.

If my friends will ever read this they will say "OMG! This is not you! You are crabby and bitchy...aliens abduct you!" :laugh3:

:dazzled:

The funny thing is that in real life I'm the one who consoles the others :laugh3: I gave a wrong impression of me. I'm the type of person that don't want help and never says anything to anyone but I really appreciate people who care :nice: So thank you, really.

It's all ok, I'm the strongest person I know :smug: I came out from a lot of bad things like self harm and sexual abuses and yes, I say it comfortably because I got through them :D So, it's me that want to say to all the others who feel low...don't give up: good things are coming YOUR way.

If my friends will ever read this they will say "OMG! This is not you! You are crabby and bitchy...aliens abduct you!" :laugh3:

Yes, but EVERYONE needs somewhere and someone to talk to sometimes. I'm glad we can be that someone. :heart:

Well it's Monday morning again. Work is going to be awful today... so I need to send myself on my way with something to cheer me up..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyDa--lEvaw]Us Against the World Coldplay - YouTube[/ame]

For all of us.