🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Well, I'm really not sure I should be doing this! But heck...

For Ellen, and Mara and everyone else who asked for it.. LOL..

How good to you girls am I? :cool:

It's OK I have these..

pi-hyperclean-de-pillow-md.gif

Lie down here Mara.. stand back everyone.. CLEAR!

images-1.jpg

Hmmm....

Lets see if she's conscious.. this should do the trick..

Amo6SQMCEAAbujYjpglarge-1.jpg

:laugh3: :laugh3: ROFLOL

Thank you, I'm with you again.... :heart:

You girls make me laugh so much, hahaha! But I did enjoy Row's video:dazzled:

Hi girls have slept well ?

I found the gifs ;)

tumblr_luo83c3Y221qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo83xfutB1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo84jtDXI1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo86hpCIq1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo853Mk7d1qzcct3.gif

tumblr_luo85tlaCl1qzcct3.gif

Chrissy in the circus I have liked to see the video.

So this thread gives me strange dream, I do not know if I had to mention the time I dreamed that Chris gave me an email, telling me

"you come to the same place "

:thinking:

Chris expressions are so hilarious!

I was gonna say! :rolleyes: I mean HOW much prompting do you need! LOL! :cool:

Continuous smiling, erratic heartbeat, palpitations, random squealing noises, sweating, fainting spells... If I didn't know any better I'd think we were all suffering from some new disease! or perhaps we are? :shocked2: I wonder if it's contagious? :D

Row yes it's true this is a part of my madness fangirl but I am not allowed to enter in his bed really . but is a married man I'm just a fangirl because I have behavior

never not in a dream because is so real some time my dreams I am shocked .

but yes fantasized about pictures, is not dangerous. :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=3360&d=1062502710

Here for example is very careful when it's autographs for the fans. he is adorable :nice:

lookingatthecd.jpg

it's difficult with his eyes :embarrassed:

2dlu32x.png

Girls but I really wonder if it was so orgasmic in concert and how Chris is in concert ? :P

tiredchrissy.jpg

Lory, honey, watching Chris at a Coldplay concert is FREAKIN AWESOME! I remember that I caught myself looking at his arms for about 30 seconds straight during ETIAW last December :laugh3: If you get the chance, go and see him.

I don't think orgasmic is the right word for it, but you're definetely on a high when the concert's over :lol:

Lory, honey, Chris in concert is FREAKIN AWESOME! I remember that I caught myself looking at his arms for about 30 seconds straight during ETIAW last December :laugh3: If you get the chance, go and see him.

I don't think orgasmic is the right word for it, but you're definetely on a high when the concert's over :lol:

Oh, heck yeah Lory! Listen to Ellen :lol: :nod: The arms were massive!

Lory, honey, watching Chris at a Coldplay concert is FREAKIN AWESOME! I remember that I caught myself looking at his arms for about 30 seconds straight during ETIAW last December :laugh3: If you get the chance, go and see him.

Oh, heck yeah Lory! Listen to Ellen :lol: :nod: The arms were massive!

Yes those eyes make it hard Lory.. :D

And I agree, if you get the chance go to see them! :)

Oh you know I avoid going to the concerts, when I saw my first favorite singer in front me . I saw his eyes, he made ​​me a big smile, I have a big shock in the head, I see all black in one second , and him stay very often in front me and I was not well all sounded strange in concert . I was an alien.

only recently that I discovered I am not crazy alien .

So not think going in a huge concert that pushes people and feel its all xxx papers. because I'm not normal :disappointed:

Oh you know I avoid going to the concerts, when I saw my first favorite singer in front me . I saw his eyes, he made ​​me a big smile, I have a big shock in the head, stay very often in front me and I was not well all sounded strange in concert . I was an alien.

it is only recently that I discovered I am not crazy alien .

So not think going in a huge concert that pushes people and feel its all xxx papers. because I'm not normal :disappointed:

Umm.. okay. But people aren't that pushy in Coldplay concerts, everyone is just jumping on their own 'spot' ;) And you can always buy a seated ticket, you'll still have an amazing view and it's a bit more quiet! I really recommend you to go.. you'll never forget it and you deserve the experience :)

OHMYGOD girls!!! I just had the most awful day (the third this week, my school has decided to make the students' life a living hell for a week, it's been really stressful and difficult :bomb: ) but this helps me a lot to relax :lol:

Great pictures, great videos! :dazzled:

I died at "Je suis chanteur" :dead:

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Oh you know I avoid going to the concerts, when I saw my first favorite singer in front me . I saw his eyes, he made ​​me a big smile, I have a big shock in the head, I see all black in one second , and him stay very often in front me and I was not well all sounded strange in concert . I was an alien.

only recently that I discovered I am not crazy alien .

I think a seat is a great option.. You have an amazing view over the whole place.. Awesome! I think you will like it a lot, Lory! :nice:

OHMYGOD girls!!! I just had the most awful day (the third this week, my school has decided to make the students' life a living hell for a week, it's been really stressful and difficult :bomb: ) but this helps me a lot to relax :lol:

Great pictures, great videos! :dazzled:

Awww. :hug: I hope you will feel better soon. :nice:

it's much complicated to go to a Coldplay concert is the biggest band in the world now, and tickets are not found in more "complet" and if I had money to move in concert but I am a social case . this is way much expensive trains in Switzerland and hotels.

Anyways the tickets are not found for Coldplay and black market prices are shocking. :confused: