✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

This is a BIG understatement! LOL

Thanks.. I have made my paper.. I will upload it soonly..

Morning Mara.. :kiss: Not that long.. and then it will be over for me and I will be jealous..

CropperCapture81-1.jpg

Here have a Chris Photo to start your day..

OMG, I think my heart rate just gone way up. If he looks at me like that, I will have a heart attack,

gagagaga to me is

tumblr_lz3t5spAzi1qm6yozo3_250.gif

24fy0kg.jpg

will change this trouble in another trouble that is troubling for any spider for sure because this mood live sound

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-sra-rdcVs&feature=related]COLDPLAY trouble unplugged video (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

This is lovely, Mara. Really enjoyed it. And by enjoyed I mean studied and committed to memory.

If you're interested, I've made a little video, it's my first one, so it really isn't perfect

Here you go :D Thank you to Row who nicely uploaded it to her Youtube account :D

AWWW thank you so much for the pictures Comicforce and m@r@ <3 your so sweet.

You know.. what's really making me smile is all sweet replies from you lovely ladies and the kind words.. thank you so much! That's what I'm loving about these forms <3

I just have to keep this smile on my face... and be strong through these tough times.

You guys are seriously so very sweet.. I wish you you all were here with me.. it be really nice to like text, tweet, or facebook you guys too! I don't have any Coldplay friends... no one to talk to about them or their music.

Not only do I love Coldplay.. but I love Coldplay fans! Everyone is family on here huh? I'm glad you all get along so well :)

I'm still trying to be strong, but that doesn't I'll give up.. I just need to make sure I don't lose that positive attitude.. I'm glad we don't have to go through life alone.

I'm glad about that fact, too. I feel for anyone who does feel like they're alone in life.

I'm also glad to know we're helping you feel a little better :) :hug:. A smile and a positive attitude are great things to have, no matter the situation.

I know what you mean, too, we've often talked about how we all wish we could see each other offline or whatnot, that would be fantastic. In the meantime, though, this is as good a meeting place as any. And I'm on Facebook, feel free to PM me if you want and I can give you the link to my page (or you can give me yours) and we'll friend each other if you want :).

wabbit, ahhhh, the 25th of this month? Lucky you...I look forward to your writeup!

120409114456295933.jpg

Well, hello, there! That's a nice thing to see upon coming home from work!

I too like Leonie's idea :nod:.

73.jpg

Love this one.

19.jpg

09.jpg

02.jpg

And I really like that white shirt on him. It fits him well.

Good day Girls !

That's gagaga to me too, Lory! Pretty much any Chris is gagaga, let's face it!

I dream of Chris, and I'm gaga Lory but not like Lady Gaga yet. if he said I am confused I am free, I'm not a celebrity for once the paps can not write about us. I'm bored with this shoot POC.

he moved quickly to sing Paradise :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OtYco2Rw0c]Grammy Awards 2012 Coldplay ft Rihanna Princess Of China & Paradise HD - YouTube[/ame]

So I know these are great jokes this courses stupidity that people needed me in real life.

and when I say I can not made my courses, is true I will not made my work today because echoes in my head, and because I am fangirl crazy

:wtf: did not release this song on website :blank:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSSJa52ssA&feature=related]Coldplay live a ladder to the sun - YouTube[/ame]

Good day Girls !

I dream of Chris, and I'm gaga Lory but not like Lady Gaga yet. if he said I am confused I am free, I'm not a celebrity for once the paps can not write about us. I'm bored with this shoot POC.

he moved quickly to sing Paradise :P

The guitar playing on POC is really quite lovely....

Anyway I'll post some of my favourite Chris photos to cheer you up

beardm.jpg

bluekcd.jpg

chrisconcentrating.jpg

cute1s.jpg

ellen.gif

I have to stop now..I think I've killed myself :dead:

120409114456295933.jpg

12040911451764214.jpg

12040911455077113.png

120409114611738090.jpg

gagagagagggagagaaaaggagagaggaa!!!!!!

Lovely pics!

(good lord, I had trouble typing those two words... I'm totally lost!)

AWWW thank you so much for the pictures Comicforce and m@r@ <3 your so sweet.

You know.. what's really making me smile is all sweet replies from you lovely ladies and the kind words.. thank you so much! That's what I'm loving about these forms <3

I just have to keep this smile on my face... and be strong through these tough times.

You guys are seriously so very sweet.. I wish you you all were here with me.. it be really nice to like text, tweet, or facebook you guys too! I don't have any Coldplay friends... no one to talk to about them or their music.

Not only do I love Coldplay.. but I love Coldplay fans! Everyone is family on here huh? I'm glad you all get along so well :)

I'm still trying to be strong, but that doesn't I'll give up.. I just need to make sure I don't lose that positive attitude.. I'm glad we don't have to go through life alone.

We will always be there for you, welcome to the family!

Stay strong and keep up your positive mood.

Bikram Yoga[/url] ...must keep hydrated! :)

It seems like I'll be at the earliest concert amongst us? 25th April is getting deliciously close! Sadly I didn't get pit seats (and won't be able to collect DNA samples), but not bad seats. I am debating taking my SLR with a zoom lens...but it might interfere with my jumping around and dance moves. We will see!

April 25th!!! That's so close!

Mine is September 6th, soooooo far away. I don't even wanna know the number, it'll make me sad...

Glad you liked the paper ! ;)

Third photo. .. reaches for paddles... fainting.gif

I'm obviously in a Rush of Blood mood today...

tumblr_le48wnjo331qepnr7o1_500.jpg

CPLAY030303G024.jpg

ChrisMartino_Mazur_917233.jpg

73.jpg

19.jpg

09.jpg

02.jpg

Wow your concert is SO close!! And any photos you take will be more than appreciated.. but don't compromise your fun! Yoga LOL! is that all the deep breathing we do?? :laugh3:

And more lovely pics! :dead:

And for the Yoga-thingy: :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:dead: Oh dear lord...

CHRIS STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THIS!!! :bomb:

I can't stop staring at this pic...I'm trapped :wreck:

I don't understand what it is. But with every picture in which he looks right at the lense, he just watches through it straight into my eyes and soul.

And in this one especially, he looks quite seductive! Wonder what he's thinking!

attachment.php?attachmentid=5410&d=1075918221

i want to slam to his mouth :D

Don't hit him! If you hit him, you'll be in BIG trouble with many girls in here!

Be nice to the cute guy! Give him a kiss! :sneaky: