✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk!

Look what I found in the Chris' quotes thread!! :lol:

:whistle:

He is speaking to us :wink3:

:( Anything we can do to help?

Since you joined in April, there's a possibility that you haven't seen this pic yet. But it's essential material for every threadgirl, so here you go :lol:

vanityfairv.jpg

:nod:

AWWW thank you so much for the pictures Comicforce and m@r@ <3 your so sweet.

You know.. what's really making me smile is all sweet replies from you lovely ladies and the kind words.. thank you so much! That's what I'm loving about these forms <3

I just have to keep this smile on my face... and be strong through these tough times.

You guys are seriously so very sweet.. I wish you you all were here with me.. it be really nice to like text, tweet, or facebook you guys too! I don't have any Coldplay friends... no one to talk to about them or their music.

Not only do I love Coldplay.. but I love Coldplay fans! Everyone is family on here huh? I'm glad you all get along so well :)

I'm still trying to be strong, but that doesn't I'll give up.. I just need to make sure I don't lose that positive attitude.. I'm glad we don't have to go through life alone.

I have FB and Twitter and a lot of other socials:laugh3: If you want to add me to talk there is no problem, I'd love it :nice:

No because i remember hearing that they don't come in the forums ecause people were putting down their wives or sometthing like that i think :thinking:

...because some random girls say pervy things all the time and they are scared from them :laugh3:

Here we fangirls , m@r@, Row Kistal, Celen, Coeurli and all here not speak bad of his wife Gwyneth Paltrow believe me we respect Chris :thinking:

I just envy her and not just for her husband :lol:

Now and Then

77a3f1fb2ff6a32acafeb1721a81f8fd.jpg

cplay58aa1.jpg

Chris pic have red shoes :D

Row you know, trying to decipher the english, because not know english. fangirl that I am I'll kidnap Chris to avoid this interview, yep :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYWIQWO748][2011.11.09] Howard - Chris Martin of Coldplay (1 of 7) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTc46kNYMRk&feature=relmfu][2011.11.09] Howard - Chris Martin of Coldplay (2 of 7) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgwtj4yqL7U&feature=relmfu][2011.11.09] Howard - Chris Martin of Coldplay (3 of 7) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9O3_QBrwQ&feature=relmfu][2011.11.09] Howard - Chris Martin of Coldplay (4 of 7) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-UtV7u7bls&feature=relmfu][2011.11.09] Howard - Chris Martin of Coldplay (5 of 7) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB7PIAEegtU&feature=relmfu][2011.11.09] Howard - Chris Martin of Coldplay (6 of 7) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=calDaAtTtac&feature=relmfu][2011.11.09] Howard - Chris Martin of Coldplay (7 of 7) - YouTube[/ame]

I just envy her and not just for her husband :lol:

Ah me I am girl, but I do not envy Gwyneth, because in my life, I am nothing, I have no class, no respect, I'm just common, I'm also a case social. has just one studio rent old always cold , a old phone a PC to talk with you, all an old mobil phone and an old TV.

how want to envy Gwyneth lol ? no sense

and my mother always told me never envy people who much more important than you. an education I had been little girl

Ahhh yes, the good ole sunflower guitar strap! :laugh3:

He's adorable no matter what year it is. When he's old and gray or (God forbid for him...) bald, he'll still be hot.

Red shoes yes! LOL.. ;):D

He's adorable no matter what year it is. When he's old and gray or (God forbid for him...) bald, he'll still be hot.

I think so too.. he seems to get better and better looking doesn't he? If he keeps going like this he'll kill us all! :laugh3:

You and I have similar favorites. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. (I don't know how to hide either, BTW.)

I know these have been posted here before at some points, but I thought I'd throw some pics out there that are.....sing along with me.....a few of my favorite things! This may be too many in one post! I wish I knew how to do the "hide" thing, but I'm an idiot. The man is absolutely gorgeous.

cm93k.jpg[/img]

cm94.jpg[/img]

cm82.jpg[/img]

cm87.jpg[/img]

cm95.jpg[/img]

cm83.png[/img]

cm76.jpg[/img]

cm71.jpg[/img]

LOL, that's a cute one :D!

I'll add to the silly jokes. This is one from my sister:

A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve mushrooms here."

The mushroom responds with, "Why not? I'm a fungi!"

:lol:

*Crickets*

Right, anywho, so...on to Chris and related things!

Oh sorry Ceren ;)

yes Gwyneth is a great Lady I admire Gwyneth too for all she does in life, woman, wife mother, businesswoman :nice:

Gwyneth_Paltrow.jpg

Wooooooooooooooooooow. That is a gorgeous photo.

Agreed with the others. I never put down the wives/girlfriends of the guys I like. For one thing, they're pretty cool people from the interviews I read/watch or from what their husbands/boyfriends say about them, so I couldn't hate them even if I wanted to. And their personalities aside, for another, it's just catty and immature behavior.

Yes... as I was saying earlier.. gagagagagagagagggga :laugh3:

:laugh3: Well said.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5359&d=1075826593

attachment.php?attachmentid=5360&d=1075826640

*Echoes Row's "gagagagagagagagagagaga..." babble*

I think so too.. he seems to get better and better looking doesn't he? If he keeps going like this he'll kill us all! :laugh3:

He'll age like a fine wine, that man :nod:.

What have you lovely ladies been up to today?

_58642950_coldplay-bestbritband.jpg

cdncucharasonicacomfiles201011coldplay.jpg[/img]

Yum..

Hello everyone how are you all today? I am off work this week.. did I mention that at all? :D

So what can I do for you all today? My husband and son are at a theme park ALL day.. I have a telephone engineer coming between 12 - 4 (how inconvenient!) but other than that I am ALL yours today.. I have a gif type feeling coming on... any suggestions ladies?

Hi everyone ! ;)

Hope you're okay :D

oookay let's go back to chris :P

W-W-W-ork out :D

tumblr_m2a3yqM4Cb1qdn1jpo2_250.gif

tumblr_m28vzsXGnT1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

:bomb: :bomb:

tumblr_luet96Ofcy1qm6yozo2_250.giftumblr_luet96Ofcy1qm6yozo3_250.giftumblr_luet96Ofcy1qm6yozo4_250.gif

tumblr_luet96Ofcy1qm6yozo5_250.giftumblr_luet96Ofcy1qm6yozo6_250.giftumblr_luet96Ofcy1qm6yozo7_250.gif

tumblr_luet96Ofcy1qm6yozo8_250.giftumblr_luet96Ofcy1qm6yozo10_250.giftumblr_luet96Ofcy1qm6yozo9_250.gif

I'm just a fangirl, I love him I still want to talk about light simple man with us fangirls. really warms our hearts.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOVELY :heart:

:nod: I agree with you !!!

Red shoes yes! LOL.. ;):D

Exactly, haha :lol:

Hello !

tumblr_m2as8nvkQt1qlt5q1o1_500.jpg

tumblr

Wow cute pic :dazzled:

Yum..

Hello everyone how are you all today? I am off work this week.. did I mention that at all? :D

So what can I do for you all today? My husband and son are at a theme park ALL day.. I have a telephone engineer coming between 12 - 4 (how inconvenient!) but other than that I am ALL yours today.. I have a gif type feeling coming on... any suggestions ladies?

Haha ;)

Well, I don't know, I'll think of it :D

Hi girls how are you all ? :D

so picspam pics... :P

attachment.php?attachmentid=5457&d=1076027974

attachment.php?attachmentid=5458&d=1076027999

attachment.php?attachmentid=5459&d=1076028023

attachment.php?attachmentid=5467&d=1076032088

attachment.php?attachmentid=5460&d=1076028057

attachment.php?attachmentid=5461&d=1076028083

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Lory you're a great pic-poster :D