✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Holy crap, Row, are you trying to kill us?? You bring on tons of material to throw us over the edge....then you provide the paddles to bring us back! You have a monopoly on everything life sustaining around here! LoL. :D

I'm sorry, Technicolor, that you are feeling down and are having problems. There's nothing like a little Chris thread to make anyone feel better. Your Coldplay friends care!

Let's see....Ellen got DOUBLE kisses before the stage interview, a hug and kiss after scaring the bajeepers out of him during rehearsal, yet another kiss after rehearsal...she got to lay all over him (dear Lord) during rehearsal....yeah, I can do this lesbian talk show thing.

90 days until Washington DC concert. I'm so excited but am dreading it getting here actually because then it will all be over. :cry: I'm trying to find tickets to Charlotte, NC as I type this........cross fingers.

I'm so jealous of her too :D

Oh I'll cross fingers for you :)

Well, one thing I can assure you on is that, I'm being bold and confident through this, it wont hinder me :) But I do need to keep my mood up and keep a positive attitude about it... lets just say financial and heath problems.

Keep me in check ladies.. :)

I just could really use some smiles right now.

You've come to the right place!, the ladies on here are lovely..I've only made contact on here recently and theres one thing you can be assured of...smiles and lots of them

I really hope you sort out your problems xx

Please do tell us if you need to technicolour and we will try and help.... or PM someone if it's too private.. :hug:

Edit : Smiles assured in here!

Wallpaper as promised.

weddingbells.jpg

Firstly, for Ellen, Kristal and Mara, because you inspired me..

you all know why! LOL and no I won't say anything else about weddings!! :p

But for all of you too..! I hope you like it.

:cry2:

If you're interested, I've made a little video, it's my first one, so it really isn't perfect

Here you go :D Thank you to Row who nicely uploaded it to her Youtube account :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vj3KRrRPoE]maravideo.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

If you're interested, I've made a little video, it's my first one, so it really isn't perfect

Here you go :D Thank you to Row who nicely uploaded it to her Youtube account :D

HAHAHA! :D :D Nice !

Good night PrincessofChina! :D great time in London !!!

Holy crap, Row, are you trying to kill us?? You bring on tons of material to throw us over the edge....then you provide the paddles to bring us back! You have a monopoly on everything life sustaining around here! LoL. :D

I'm sorry, Technicolor, that you are feeling down and are having problems. There's nothing like a little Chris thread to make anyone feel better. Your Coldplay friends care!

Let's see....Ellen got DOUBLE kisses before the stage interview, a hug and kiss after scaring the bajeepers out of him during rehearsal, yet another kiss after rehearsal...she got to lay all over him (dear Lord) during rehearsal....yeah, I can do this lesbian talk show thing.

90 days until Washington DC concert. I'm so excited but am dreading it getting here actually because then it will all be over. :cry: I'm trying to find tickets to Charlotte, NC as I type this........cross fingers.

LOL! Yes sorry I am the killer and reviver.. not sure what that makes me! LOL...

You've come to the right place!, the ladies on here are lovely..I've only made contact on here recently and theres one thing you can be assured of...smiles and lots of them

I really hope you sort out your problems xx

Hi karen! :kiss:

Super video Mara! Yet another creative person around here. Too bad I'm not one of them, so I'm hinging all my thrills on you guys! :wink3: Man, he's so hot it's not even funny.

I agree LdySpace! Way to go Mara.. Wonderful.. and can I just say.. 1:14...

images-1.jpg

Cute video, Mara! Great song choice as well, I like that song!

I wish I were good at making videos. I'll just sit here and admire everyone else's talents.

Well, one thing I can assure you on is that, I'm being bold and confident through this, it wont hinder me :) But I do need to keep my mood up and keep a positive attitude about it... lets just say financial and heath problems.

Keep me in check ladies.. :)

I just could really use some smiles right now.

:hug: Sorry you're going through some rough times. Bold and confident is good, always helpful to keep your chin up (but if you want to have your moment to scream and punch a pillow or something, please, by all means, do that as well, that can be very helpful, too). I hope the health issues aren't anything TOO serious, and hope the situation starts looking up soon. You know we love you and we're all here if you need to talk or vent or whatever :).

If those Viva pictures Row shared don't put a smile on one's face, if only for a short time, I don't know WHAT will :p.

Welcome back, Clair, enjoy catching up!

That look can convert anyone. Ellen really had her way with Chris during that taping.:)

scaled.php?server=703&filename=zzzbmp.png&res=landing

CropperCapture81-1.jpg

Here have a Chris Photo to start your day..

*Sigh* Dammit, Ellen, why must you be such a nice, cool, funny girl? It makes it REALLY hard for me to hate her upon looking at these photos! Lucky, lucky, LUCKY woman...

(I still LOVE that second photo. That is just...GAAAAAAAAAAAAH)

Row, I LOVE your wallpaper as well, it's gorgeous! Great lyrics to use.

whi24.jpg

Oooooooh. I like :D!

Hello to all of the lovely girls here :)

Quick messages:

@Mara: really nice video, full of cuteness & hotness ..very good start, hope you'll make more soon :kiss:

@Ellen: Have a nice trip..hope you'll enjoy it ;)

@Row: that wallpaper..Oh my!!! it's so tempting:cheesy:

@Claire: Welcome back :)

@technicolor: hope everything will turn ok for you :kiss: When I feel down I usually listen to Lost or God put a smile upon your face to cheer me up.. If you wanna smile you might pay a visit to the Loldplay thread, it's hilarious there..mmm & a bit dangerous too:sneaky:

Anyway I'll post some of my favourite Chris photos to cheer you up

beardm.jpg

bluekcd.jpg

chrisconcentrating.jpg

cute1s.jpg

ellen.gif

I have to stop now..I think I've killed myself :dead:

Okay ladies, I'm going offline. Off to London at 5.00 AM, so I wanna catch some sleep:)

I'll be missing you so much! 2 days of Christhread-rehab.. let's see if I can handle it:lol: Nightynight! xx

Edit: Awesome Mara is now making awesome videos. Woohoo :dazzled:

As I already said, have lovely time in London Ellen xxxxxxxxxxx

And thanks :wacky:

I cant watch it now, but I will do tomorrow! :dance:

Fine !!! ;)

HAHAHA! :D :D Nice !

Good night PrincessofChina! :D great time in London !!!

Super video Mara! Yet another creative person around here. Too bad I'm not one of them, so I'm hinging all my thrills on you guys! :wink3: Man, he's so hot it's not even funny.

I agree LdySpace! Way to go Mara.. Wonderful.. and can I just say.. 1:14...

Cute video, Mara! Great song choice as well, I like that song!

I wish I were good at making videos. I'll just sit here and admire everyone else's talents.

Quick messages:

@Mara: really nice video, full of cuteness & hotness ..very good start, hope you'll make more soon :kiss:

@technicolor: hope everything will turn ok for you :kiss: When I feel down I usually listen to Lost or God put a smile upon your face to cheer me up.. If you wanna smile you might pay a visit to the Loldplay thread, it's hilarious there..mmm & a bit dangerous too:sneaky:

beardm.jpg

bluekcd.jpg

chrisconcentrating.jpg

cute1s.jpg

ellen.gif

Thank you everyone for your lovely feedback. :hug: I tried for fun, and I'm happy you like it :D

Thank you ^^^

And Safy, awesome pics!!!!!! :D :o

AWWW thank you so much for the pictures Comicforce and m@r@ <3 your so sweet.

You know.. what's really making me smile is all sweet replies from you lovely ladies and the kind words.. thank you so much! That's what I'm loving about these forms <3

I just have to keep this smile on my face... and be strong through these tough times.

You guys are seriously so very sweet.. I wish you you all were here with me.. it be really nice to like text, tweet, or facebook you guys too! I don't have any Coldplay friends... no one to talk to about them or their music.

Not only do I love Coldplay.. but I love Coldplay fans! Everyone is family on here huh? I'm glad you all get along so well :)

I'm still trying to be strong, but that doesn't I'll give up.. I just need to make sure I don't lose that positive attitude.. I'm glad we don't have to go through life alone.

Quick messages:

beardm.jpg

bluekcd.jpg

chrisconcentrating.jpg

cute1s.jpg

ellen.gif

thanks for the pics .

and a fresh towel :shy:

cut heating and hot water and it's cold in my apartment , God is funny sometimes lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GXJE3HNQJQ]Coldplay Up in Flames Live @Rockpalast - YouTube[/ame]

21739196.png

AWWW thank you so much for the pictures Comicforce and m@r@ <3 your so sweet.

You know.. what's really making me smile is all sweet replies from you lovely ladies and the kind words.. thank you so much! That's what I'm loving about these forms <3

I just have to keep this smile on my face... and be strong through these tough times.

You guys are seriously so very sweet.. I wish you you all were here with me.. it be really nice to like text, tweet, or facebook you guys too! I don't have any Coldplay friends... no one to talk to about them or their music.

Not only do I love Coldplay.. but I love Coldplay fans! Everyone is family on here huh? I'm glad you all get along so well :)

I'm still trying to be strong, but that doesn't I'll give up.. I just need to make sure I don't lose that positive attitude.. I'm glad we don't have to go through life alone.

you are here with us all :hug:

Hi ladies! Sometimes it's really hard to keep up with this thread, but going through all the posts is like a satisfying round of Bikram Yoga ...must keep hydrated! :)

It seems like I'll be at the earliest concert amongst us? 25th April is getting deliciously close! Sadly I didn't get pit seats (and won't be able to collect DNA samples), but not bad seats. I am debating taking my SLR with a zoom lens...but it might interfere with my jumping around and dance moves. We will see!

Quick messages:

beardm.jpg

bluekcd.jpg

chrisconcentrating.jpg

cute1s.jpg

ellen.gif

Glad you liked the paper ! ;)

Third photo. .. reaches for paddles... fainting.gif

I'm obviously in a Rush of Blood mood today...

tumblr_le48wnjo331qepnr7o1_500.jpg

CPLAY030303G024.jpg

ChrisMartino_Mazur_917233.jpg

73.jpg

19.jpg

09.jpg

02.jpg

Sorry for any premature dying... :D

thanks for the pics .

and a fresh towel :shy:

cut heating and hot water and it's cold in my apartment , God is funny sometimes lol

21739196.png

Yes I think I need fresh towels too.... or something!

Bikram Yoga[/url] ...must keep hydrated! :)

It seems like I'll be at the earliest concert amongst us? 25th April is getting deliciously close! Sadly I didn't get pit seats (and won't be able to collect DNA samples), but not bad seats. I am debating taking my SLR with a zoom lens...but it might interfere with my jumping around and dance moves. We will see!

Wow your concert is SO close!! And any photos you take will be more than appreciated.. but don't compromise your fun! Yoga LOL! is that all the deep breathing we do?? :laugh3: