🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod: 'Like' is a bit of an understatement tho :lol:

To make up for discussing RDJ in this thread, here's a pretty man being pretty :angel:

chrismartin.jpg

You are, therefore, forgiven my child. I love RDJ, but he's no CM. As our Chrissy would say, "Dat shit cray." :D

LOVE the picspams Mara and Lory!!

Rope

I thought that too.. I think our Lory has a 'thing' for X&Y too K.. :lol: Oh we all do, lets face it.. :laugh3: ANY era..

beyonceandsweetchris8uy.jpg

Lovely photo of Chris, but I think Beyonce forgot to get dressed.. :inquisitive: and just put her coat on..? :thinking: :laugh3:

and yeah Rope.. :laugh3:

sorry I'm not a celeb to take me to her, career is importante, no place for true love. but will do a great depression Beyonce if it was not his career .

if I need to talk to someone I take my old photo this is my mother who took the photo in the past.

scaled.php?server=857&filename=montreuxlory.jpg&res=landing

I like this era's clothing. I like it very much :charming:

But I think we all agree that we like this era even more without the clothing...

Come on, you know what will be in the spoiler :dozey:

:wink3:

Alright then.

tumblr_m5gjtjMlwz1qkxpmbo1_1280.jpg

I'm sure you've all seen this before, but it's wonderful seeing the baby Coldplay. Look how awkward and geeky Chris looks!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77795PZ0FX4&feature=related]Coldplay Live! At The Fillmore - YouTube[/ame]

Omg I know it's a hassle the traveling circus. :(

There was a time when Coldplay was so attached to be simple .

so picspam

17217ri.jpg

17171aw.jpg

14050at.jpg

18116se.jpg

00275655lg1eb.jpg

00286754lg8hr.jpg

00303734lg5ew.jpg

00303726lg2ou.jpg

00303736lg9tx.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHmEo-xOffM&feature=related]Coldplay 2 Meter Sessies 2001 ( part 1 ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPeXtLH5EJ0&feature=relmfu]Coldplay 2 Meter Sessies 2001 ( part 2 ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w52UO2w6g0&feature=related]Coldplay - High Speed (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vi8GsW5m3o&feature=related]coldplay performing sparks live at the big day out 2001 - YouTube[/ame]

I hadn't seen it! :D so thanks!

Anytime! One of the comments is interesting...

I see Chris' history in two stages: pre- and post-Gwyneth. His marrying her made him realize how truly great he is, and it reflects in everything he's done since then. I suspect it made him much more style-conscious because he and his career seem to have blossomed since then. Marrying her helped him come into his own and it probably blew his mind, too to think such a super-star as Gwyneth tracked him down and caught him as a husband. He became the ideal man for the ideal lady.

I don't think he has become THAT style conscious... :wink3:

Anytime! One of the comments is interesting...

I don't think he has become THAT style conscious... :wink3:

people sometimes forget to write precisely : in England or america "the ideal Lady" Gwyneth Paltrow marring Chris Martin The word lady is a polite term for a woman, specifically the female equivalent to, or spouse of, a lord or gentleman, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady

I see Chris' history in two stages: pre- and post-Gwyneth Paltrow. His marrying her made him realize how truly great he is, and it reflects in everything he's done since then. I suspect it made him much more style-conscious because he and his career seem to have blossomed since then. Marrying her helped him come into his own and it probably blew his mind, too to think such a super-star as Gwyneth Paltrow tracked him down and caught him as a husband. He became the ideal man for the ideal lady.

The one huge difference I notice in Baby Coldplay and the band we see now is Chris' confidence. I think marrying Gwyneth helped him in that instance. Sometimes I watch the Shiver video and I'm amazed at the total transformation from geeky to completely hot! You can see the potential in Chris when, in Shiver, he looks at the camera, I think near the end of the video. We knew he had it in him!

I can understand that with your car too... when I go to work.. I have enough time to almost play two songs, its a short drive to my job but sometimes I try to catch red lights so I can listen to them longer :D and sometimes I don't mind so much being behind slow drivers because then I can listen to Coldplay longer too :D :) And when I get off work or just in genral when I'm driving home from somewhere and listening to Coldplay I sometimes take the "scenic" route home :D

Haha, the traficlight thing! I do the same. Being a Coldplayer is so good for being a non-rushed driver!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

tumblr_m5vmecZaBy1qirximo1_500.png

it's totally legal chris :charming:

I love how he's holding that dollarbill, as if he doesn't want it to get dirty! (a piece of paper that passes millions of hands...)

The one huge difference I notice in Baby Coldplay and the band we see now is Chris' confidence. I think marrying Gwyneth helped him in that instance. Sometimes I watch the Shiver video and I'm amazed at the total transformation from geeky to completely hot! You can see the potential in Chris when, in Shiver, he looks at the camera, I think near the end of the video. We knew he had it in him!

Shiver was written for his ex girlfriend Emma in this time . Meet before his wife Gwynnie, but I do not know who was who gave him more confidence between Emma and Gwynnie