✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

You guys need to pray stronger to the electricity gods to get my power back on!! :laugh3: Checking in briefly on the iPad....just wanted to say,,,

Dianne, would you happen to be in Charlotte tomorrow or DC??? If so, I WANT TO STAND NEXT TO YOU AFTER THE GIG!!!!!! Maybe if you just touch me some of your luck will wear off onto me. Breathe in my general direction...anything!!! I NEED SOME OF YOUR MAGNETISM!!!! (pretty please?).

Soft, warm and huge......everything I knew chris to be in my head. :D:shocked2::smug:

I am 5'9" (1.75 m)

I LOVE the guitar cam and how happy he looks onstage.

EGADS...the pics after the Miami gig. HOT, HOT, HOT. Fneuiwcnreuvhkjdyyis

COLDPLAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a little excited. Breathe, breathe.

Squeeeeeeee Sharon! I'm so excited for you.. yes get some of that Dianne Magic... :laugh3:

Thanks , good night Céline, good night all girls ;)

you know it's true Chris Martin is a mirage, a dream in the middle of the desert and when Chris Martin people look everything glows . So is a miracle Chris Martin exist

or mmm Chris Martin really exist? :thinking: :heart:

tumblr_m67mdxlT1n1r86rxco1_500.gif

tumblr_m67mdxlT1n1r86rxco2_500.gif

You guys need to pray stronger to the electricity gods to get my power back on!! :laugh3: Checking in briefly on the iPad....just wanted to say,,,

Dianne, would you happen to be in Charlotte tomorrow or DC??? If so, I WANT TO STAND NEXT TO YOU AFTER THE GIG!!!!!! Maybe if you just touch me some of your luck will wear off onto me. Breathe in my general direction...anything!!! I NEED SOME OF YOUR MAGNETISM!!!! (pretty please?).

Soft, warm and huge......everything I knew chris to be in my head. :D:shocked2::smug:

I am 5'9" (1.75 m)

I LOVE the guitar cam and how happy he looks onstage.

EGADS...the pics after the Miami gig. HOT, HOT, HOT. Fneuiwcnreuvhkjdyyis

COLDPLAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a little excited. Breathe, breathe.

Sorry, I'm back home in beautiful Southern California. I really wanted to try to get to Atlanta, but I do have a husband and kids at home. A *very* understanding husband. :heart: Ok, my luck with the band has just been almost eerie. I even wrote it out, in a letter format, so I could actually put down my thoughts because everything that has happened in the last 3 years has just been crazy. As far as I know, we were the only Oxfam group, so far, who has met any of the band. Also, as far as I know, Miami is the only show since this tour started in April that Chris has come out after. And I was there for both. I'm telling you, it's almost creepy lucky. And the interactions I've had with Chris in a public setting have been pretty bizarre, too. (NOT that i've had any private interactions, but I've been the center of attention in front of audiences twice. Weird) Maybe I SHOULD go out and play the lottery. I don't know...

jumppg.jpg

I loved this video :lol:

Saw it last night :D

You can always rely on my pervy services my dear :wiseguy:

I find the angle of the camera quite erotic, to be honest. It looks like you're rather close to Chris and looking down on him, if ya know what I mean :charming:

I love this woman.

"If ya know what I mean?" You realize you are talking to the queens of perving here, right? :laugh3:

THIS.

...new shirt...maybe somenone reported to him about the flowery one thread :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Didn't you have this conversation before and we decided you were nearly 13 ft tall? LOL.. by your calculations anyway LOL or something..? :P

:laugh3::laugh3: true, I remember this!

You girls are tall! Let's all post our heights :dance: :cheesy:

How tall is Chris, a little over 6ft?

I'm 1.75m / 5'9''.

I'm just as tall as you :awesome:

don't worry Lory, I'm tiny compared to everyone around here it seems :lol:

I'm 1.83m / 6ft :kid:

Oh wow you're all very tall !!

I'm more or less 1.68m (5ft 6)

I'm the same length as Dianne, 1.79 m!!:) And since Chris apparently likes to meet women that are 1.79 long, I humbly suggest he meets me in September:lol::lol:

if I consider love with my size only 1.56. I think Chris likes me to 20% include all people in his life much to protect and I think it's great since it's 0% love by people in my real life.

I am 5'9" (1.75 m)

I'm tiny then.. although not as tiny as someone I know LOL.. I'm 5'3.. or whatever that is in metres.. About 1.60 it says online...

Girls, please, I'm about to win this competition as the shortest girl in the thread [and probably in the forum] :smug:

I'm 1,52 m/4'11''

...I give you a moment to figure me near to Chris or J :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Well for what I know guys over 6ft like me so...:sneaky::wink3:

Oh did I mention I shook his hand again? Twice? Oh he has the softest hands. We shook when he realized he remembered me from LA. And then again after he signed my shirt and I thanked him. Such soft hands, I will always remember that...LOL And warm, and huge. Sigh.

Please I need a gun to kill myself...:cry:

Sharon....TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Ok. you know what's so amazing about Chris? I've met him several times now. He is the nicest, calmest, most chill guy when you just run into him. In Irvine in 2009, at the kind of messed up meet and greet I had, there were 80 people there, and he just walked up to my husband and me and said hi, how are you, when there were all those other people there. Of course, Will walked by, so I was like, bye, Chris...but he stood next to my husband in the group shot and totally surprised my husband by putting his arm around his shoulder in the group photo, while I was with Will in the middle of the group photo. At Hollywood Bowl, he just stood there and chatted with us, even though he said a couple of times he needed to go, he stayed with us, until everyone was happy with their photos and time spent with him. At the KROQ studio show I was at, during the commercial breaks, he just chatted with everyone there. After Miami, he was so freaking patient, and stayed and signed and was just so freaking cool. Way mellow dude. Never seems to be in a rush, wants to give everyone their time.

Then you see him on stage. And BAM, he turns into this total rock god. Energy, charisma, bouncing around, singing, dancing in his Chris way and just having the best time on stage. He chats with 18-60,000 people like they're just hanging out.

I find the transformation rather fascinating. I would love to just sit and have a chat with him. I've seen his interviews and even the candid ones, well, they are planned. I'd love to see how his mind thinks and just see what comes naturally for him, when he's not "on."

^I hear this from pretty much everyone who's met him. It's just delightful to hear that his fame hasn't gone to his head and that he still takes time for as many fans as possible.:)

I know...I know...another Invisible Jonny photo. But it's pure coincidence, I swear!! One from Miami that I forgot to post the other night. (Bad Tracie Was drinking and Coldplayiing,lol.:drunk:)

2s6n3hi.jpg

lol fortunately it is visible to all he looks like me character but a little less shy :P :kiss:

but not joking with real invisibility, I am invisible .

you know invisible. is when people do not look or pay attention to you or do you talk in real life. and people who know you always put you in the background. this is my life.

end of my holidays and I am twice as tired. I spent sad days. :\

but I will show my photos.

it's true I looks like loneliness of my hometown.

scaled.php?server=27&filename=dsc02265xf.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=32&filename=dsc02266n.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=822&filename=dsc02267qy.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=849&filename=dsc02268o.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=837&filename=dsc02271wv.jpg&res=landing

So have a great day all ;)

52366538858596984181998.jpg

:o:stunned: There's nothing he can't do :nod:

and also, I can never get over how flexible he is...:charming:

39922638858590584021931.jpg

:| *cough*

Disturbing image, GET OUT OF MY BRAIN! :bomb:

Yes, you know what I'm picturing right now :| Ugh :bomb:

Hahahaha the first thing that shot into my mind for the second pic was.. "Mine is THIS big!" :lol:

I need help.:blank:

for my part Ellen I do not know :worried2: plus I am just perturbed by rings, looking at the photo .

if all the fangirls have no resentment, fangirl me yes .

And I also find it difficult to see Chris frolicking. in the middle of the meadow naked. (when I took the pictures I thought nothing just I was alone)

that's true even behind my PC as I do if I daydream :confused:

but I was just quite shocked speechless eyes open in my dream just because he kissed me, in dreams are more real than even reality. (in real life Chris not exist in my life logic)

So if I was to meet Chris Martin I do not even know my reaction. at least not like when Chris Martin kisses his wife Gwyneth Paltrow. and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow becomes all blushed .

but I do not understand, they had two children and they are still together still So kisses always .

Ellen you give me some weird ideas you do not think like a girl you know :|

^ or this

tumblr_ltp6xrzzwq1qctjr0.gif

Perfect :lol:

I watched this one a few hours ago :awesome:

I love when Stephen Colbert says: "You're not an American, you come to our country, and you took our Gwyneth. And you cannot begin to tell me that it is not a job an American wanted to do" :laugh3: