✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Hi girls (and guys?)

Here is a little pic from when we met him after the Miami show. He was looking mighty fine that night. 44e1ff9b-4b36-a463.jpg

Oooow this man is like a fine wine, he is definately getting better as he ages :wink3:

Hey Row :)

You can always rely on my pervy services my dear :wiseguy:

I find the angle of the camera quite erotic, to be honest. It looks like you're rather close to Chris and looking down on him, if ya know what I mean :charming:

Hehe, thanks :charming:

"If ya know what I mean?" You realize you are talking to the queens of perving here, right? :laugh3:

From your fingers to the ears of the Great Electricity God!! Thanks so much my dear Rowme...and thanks for the wishes girls! :kiss::kiss:

Thanks to my hubby's work who got power back that we could charge our phones and my sons iPad!

No matter what...I'm still heading out on Tuesday for Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!! And then again on the 8th for D.C. OMG. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Now off to conserve power. :cry:

So excited for you! Have a great time! I am going to Hong Kong to visit friends and families. Will bring my iPhone so I can come to this thread. :)

Hi girls (and guys?)

Here is a little pic from when we met him after the Miami show. He was looking mighty fine that night. 44e1ff9b-4b36-a463.jpg

:dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

You can see through his shirt :wideeyed:

^ Yes ;)

Hi !! Nice pics posted lately ;)

In me? Noooo...when I saw the vid I was alone, with no way to go to my boyfriend's place, in the middle of the street...it was the deathblow! I just thought to kill myself so...who is deathblow? Me? Nooo :dead:

Hahah K !! I admit that you're expressing yourself much better than me! But I was thinking quite the same ;) :lol:

Hi girls (and guys?)

O-M-G He looks well great like always. Thanks for posting :)

P.S. Is it me or does he look like he has a cigarette instead of a pen ahahah :lol:

THANK YOU. VERY MUCH. FOR POINTING THAT OUT :charming:

jumppg.jpg

I loved this video :lol:

Gotta love that vid :lol:

and nice screencap :D

I find the angle of the camera quite erotic, to be honest. It looks like you're rather close to Chris and looking down on him, if ya know what I mean :charming:

Uh huh.... :nod: :charming: :cool: :blank: :wideeyed:

wpid-cm3-1.jpg?w=584

wpid-cm1.jpg?w=584

wpid-cm4-1.jpg?w=584

Oh my god !! Wow !!! :o :o :dazzled: :heart:

I love his shirt :D

I seriously do not really see for my part, and less live in front of everyone and with a guitar in front .

is a guitar shot and eject, camera and guitar broken .

or

The camera fell off after it landed and two people found it.

nothing romantic :\

Random screencap time. Don't expect too much, I'm not that good at it :lol:

Just like doing it. For several reasons :lol:

I know we all deeply hate backviews, and I love to annoy people so here you go :lol:

87587084.png

92260811.png

These are from Houston.

67388239.png

93005953.png

72984475.png

You're gonna LOVE this one. I know I do :charming:

S.

W.

E.

A.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!

:wink3::wink3::wink3:

36905421.png

Aaaaaaand. More sweat.

97280595.png

^:awesome: :lol:

Maybe the band do joke about the shirt sometimes. :awesome:

I mean, they see him more than we do, so they're the ones who know the most!:nod:

This "new" shirt is very nice indeed :nod:

You're on the right way, Chris, go on! :D:cheesy:

^:awesome: :lol:

Maybe the band do joke about the shirt sometimes. :awesome:

I mean, they see him more than we do, so they're the ones who know the most!:nod:

This "new" shirt is very nice indeed :nod:

You're on the right way, Chris, go on! :D:cheesy:

We were waiting on the other side when we saw him walking toward the few waiting fans by the gate. So we went around to that side. There was a small crowd by then, so we were a few people back. I'm tall, Chris is tall, and the first thing I noticed was the white design on the shoulder. My first thought was that he was wearing "the shirt," which he was wearing last time I met him. But then we saw the rest of him and I was a bit relieved because I WOULD HAVE mentioned the shirt...just like I mentioned his trousers to him, which is what we'd talked about last time. Too funny... Still can't believe it happened again :) I've always been a Will-lover and Jonny's been #2, but having met Chris more times than Jonny, he's edged him out. :lol:

We were waiting on the other side when we saw him walking toward the few waiting fans by the gate. So we went around to that side. There was a small crowd by then, so we were a few people back. I'm tall, Chris is tall, and the first thing I noticed was the white design on the shoulder. My first thought was that he was wearing "the shirt," which he was wearing last time I met him. But then we saw the rest of him and I was a bit relieved because I WOULD HAVE mentioned the shirt...just like I mentioned his trousers to him, which is what we'd talked about last time. Too funny... Still can't believe it happened again :) I've always been a Will-lover and Jonny's been #2, but having met Chris more times than Jonny, he's edged him out. :lol:

Looking at your sig picture you seem to be quite tall :nod: How tall are you? :surprised:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

THANK YOU for pointing that out. I didn't see that straight away.

I must be sick or something :stunned:

:nod: :nod:

Oooow this man is like a fine wine, he is definately getting better as he ages :wink3:

Hey Row :)

Hey karen LOL.

Yes! he is like fine wine.... I wonder if he'll let me 'taste' him..? :wink3:

Oops Did I say that out loud!! :shocked2: :laugh3:

...new shirt...maybe somenone reported to him about the flowery one thread :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

LOL.. at last a shirt people like..

My god Dianne.. I think I hate you ! LOL! :kiss: seriously LOL :lol: LOVELY photos thank you!

Looking at your sig picture you seem to be quite tall :nod: How tall are you? :surprised:

Didn't you have this conversation before and we decided you were nearly 13 ft tall? LOL.. by your calculations anyway LOL or something..? :P

Didn't you have this conversation before and we decided you were nearly 13 ft tall? LOL.. by your calculations anyway LOL or something..? :P

Haha. No, the 13 foot person was someone else. LOL I'm 5'10 1/2" (1.79m).