✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Didn't you have this conversation before and we decided you were nearly 13 ft tall? LOL.. by your calculations anyway LOL or something..? :P

Haha. No, the 13 foot person was someone else. LOL I'm 5'10 1/2" (1.79m).

No that was actually me :lol: I converted the inches wrongly and ended up being tall as a house LOL :laugh3:

Wow you are quiet tall :shocked2:

I'm still taller than you :awesome:

Oh did I mention I shook his hand again? Twice? Oh he has the softest hands. We shook when he realized he remembered me from LA. And then again after he signed my shirt and I thanked him. Such soft hands, I will always remember that...LOL And warm, and huge. Sigh.

Oh did I mention I shook his hand again? Twice? Oh he has the softest hands. We shook when he realized he remembered me from LA. And then again after he signed my shirt and I thanked him. Such soft hands, I will always remember that...LOL And warm, and huge. Sigh.

Well I would have been worried if his hands were cold LOL

Soft, warm, soft, huge and soft hands..... :wacky: Thanks for letting us know.

Oh Dianne... LOL.. dammit !

Well I would have been worried if his hands were cold LOL

HAHAHA in Miami anyway!

Yes thanks for making us all so incredibly jealous once more LOL! :p :kiss:

I'm tiny then.. although not as tiny as someone I know LOL.. I'm 5'3.. or whatever that is in metres.. About 1.60 it says online...

Oh Dianne... LOL.. dammit !

HAHAHA in Miami anyway!

Yes thanks for making us all so incredibly jealous once more LOL! :p :kiss:

I'm tiny then.. although not as tiny as someone I know LOL.. I'm 5'3.. or whatever that is in metres.. About 1.60 it says online...

I wish someday I get to meet him too! *sigh*

I am about the same height as you. I could imagine hugging Chris and felt very protected in his embrace (daydreaming again). :D

Um yeah. I am so not usually a Chris fangirl, but damn. When he touches you, it's like electricity, and those laser blue eyes, it's hard not to be drawn to him.

if I consider love with my size only 1.56. I think Chris likes me to 20% include all people in his life much to protect and I think it's great since it's 0% love by people in my real life.

and me who have no one in life and love me really. I feel that I can give many enormously to the madness love yes because make me alive.............. :dazzled:

Ah so cute Chris.... :wacky:

tumblr_m5zsbqYnKR1rxvv3co1_500.jpg

aww blue eyes...........

tumblr_m6ethgxsL61rs78h6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6cnoofdoK1r4ldpko1_500.png

:awesome:

And Gwyneth is 1.75 too. We're just perfect for Chris. :wink3:

Hehehe :charming:

Um yeah. I am so not usually a Chris fangirl, but damn. When he touches you, it's like electricity, and those laser blue eyes, it's hard not to be drawn to him.
:bomb::bomb::bomb:

As Stephen Colbert said last fall: "I could get lost in those blue eyes"

You guys need to pray stronger to the electricity gods to get my power back on!! :laugh3: Checking in briefly on the iPad....just wanted to say,,,

Dianne, would you happen to be in Charlotte tomorrow or DC??? If so, I WANT TO STAND NEXT TO YOU AFTER THE GIG!!!!!! Maybe if you just touch me some of your luck will wear off onto me. Breathe in my general direction...anything!!! I NEED SOME OF YOUR MAGNETISM!!!! (pretty please?).

Soft, warm and huge......everything I knew chris to be in my head. :D:shocked2::smug:

I am 5'9" (1.75 m)

I LOVE the guitar cam and how happy he looks onstage.

EGADS...the pics after the Miami gig. HOT, HOT, HOT. Fneuiwcnreuvhkjdyyis

COLDPLAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a little excited. Breathe, breathe.

I wish someday I get to meet him too! *sigh*

I am about the same height as you. I could imagine hugging Chris and felt very protected in his embrace (daydreaming again). :D

Yes! sounds perfect Wing..

I'm the same length as Dianne, 1.79 m!!:) And since Chris apparently likes to meet women that are 1.79 long, I humbly suggest he meets me in September:lol::lol:

How's everyone tonight?

Frustrated? :laugh3: See below!!

Oh.. ! :bomb: see above....

:bomb::bomb::bomb::

We are going to need exact details for WHERE to wait for him after the gig, Dianne :lol:

INDEED! :laugh3: including what sort of net to use.. and.. ... :sneaky: :laugh3: