✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

LADIES <3 I Hope your doing all right and all is well with each of you..

My beautiful Coldplayers... I love you all so much!

You've got to help me with something...

First of all... I really need some cheering up and hugs, my Marine brother left today, is was very emotional to take him back to the airport, his visit was too short but I was so happy to see him again.

And second... I'm so excited and honored to say that I have a ticket to see Coldplay on August 1st :) I still cannot believe it... I get shaken up and a little teary just for the fact that I have a ticket.

IMG_20120629_142011.jpg

You ladies will have to help me prepair until then...

I'm absolutely going to need my Claire... where's my Clairounette at ? :) You ladies are going to have to keep me in check while I'm sitting in the arena before the show starts on twitter and/or Facebook because most likely I'll need the paddles even before they get out on stage.

This concert is going to mean so much to me, I can't even imagine.

I've been keeping a high and positive attitude about my job lately and just keep saying that every frustrating, anoying, long, hard, hot, stressful thing days I've had at work to earn money for gas, food, concert merch, and my hotel for the day of the concert will be more than worth it... It will be so worth it, because when I hear that Back to The Future theme play, oohh man.....

Oh and here's another picture I toke, I thought you ladies might like it :) My elephant :)

IMG_20120625_204931.jpg

P.S...

Sharon. I miss you too!! :)

Enjoy your gig Ariel !! :D This is so good!!! Sorry I don't post a lot this moment because of a lot of stuff to make.... But I promise that the next week I'm here! :D

I'm going to my first festival today! :3

See you soon girls! :D xxx

tumblr_m6q1sf9Kpq1rnjjn6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6pyjlEMUk1r5pcpto2_250.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

tumblr_m6pt4dcCTe1rzdz95o1_400.jpg :3

tumblr_m6pm19hkkR1qg9pglo2_500.png

Amen on BOTH counts - WOW that K is here at a proper time AND sharing the love of the back. Sigh.

:nod: :nod:

hi ladies *waves*, finally i got the internet in my roooom!! i spent my 1 hour to look those new epic photos also the funny comments :lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblr_m6g5s6xKQ21qh4d0do1_500.jpg

*moves to live thread to read&watch what happened at the last 2 weeks* :blush:

WOW Welcome back Ceren. :D Missed you and your awesome photos!

tumblr_m6p8vkSTNJ1r7krico1_1280.png[/url]

nhahha :D nice work!!!

OMG! ROTFLOL! I love love that... so so true.

First of all... I really need some cheering up and hugs, my Marine brother left today, is was very emotional to take him back to the airport, his visit was too short but I was so happy to see him again.

And second... I'm so excited and honored to say that I have a ticket to see Coldplay on August 1st :) I still cannot believe it... I get shaken up and a little teary just for the fact that I have a ticket.

IMG_20120629_142011.jpg

I'm absolutely going to need my Claire... where's my Clairounette at ? :) You ladies are going to have to keep me in check while I'm sitting in the arena before the show starts on twitter and/or Facebook because most likely I'll need the paddles even before they get out on stage.

I've been keeping a high and positive attitude about my job lately and just keep saying that every frustrating, anoying, long, hard, hot, stressful thing days I've had at work to earn money for gas, food, concert merch, and my hotel for the day of the concert will be more than worth it... It will be so worth it, because when I hear that Back to The Future theme play, oohh man.....

Oh and here's another picture I toke, I thought you ladies might like it :) My elephant :)

IMG_20120625_204931.jpg

P.S...

Congrats Ariel.. I am so happy you are going!! how amazing..

Hi Chris!!! :D:D:D

Looking for pics from my gig I found one of them that is very very interesting...

7331647514_29f76991fe_o.jpg

:stunned::stunned: WOW. K...

733164751429f76991feo.jpg

Why is this interesting, K? I don't get it. Hmmmm..... :P:sneaky::o:wink3:;)

(Good Golly Miss Molly)

Wishing your brother good luck and a safe journey, Ariel!

I just saw the new Spiderman movie, and they used "Til Kingdom Come" in it - great surprise! :D

oooh..

that means I have to see Spiderman now.. I know Oli wants to see it..

Oh well..

GOOD MORNING all.. I am off to work in 3 minutes.. so have a great day everyone. :D

*got out of bedd 20 minute ago* *yawning*:sleep:

Looking for pics from my gig I found one of them that is very very interesting...

:o

*cough* :|

I think I am now fully awake :nod:

:dead: oooohhhmmyyyyyyyyy perfect angle :bomb: :charming: WHO IS THE PERVY GENIUS WHO TOOK THAT ?!

Enjoy your gig Ariel !! :D This is so good!!! Sorry I don't post a lot this moment because of a lot of stuff to make.... But I promise that the next week I'm here! :D

I'm going to my first festival today! :3

See you soon girls! :D xxx

tumblr_m6q1sf9Kpq1rnjjn6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6pyjlEMUk1r5pcpto2_250.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

tumblr_m6pt4dcCTe1rzdz95o1_400.jpg :3

tumblr_m6pm19hkkR1qg9pglo2_500.png

There's even a GIF now ? aaawwww :dazzled:

The other pics are great as well :dazzled::dazzled:

Enjoy your festival Claire :D

IMG_20120629_142011.jpg

IMG_20120625_204931.jpg

P.S...

Hope you will get to see your brother again soon! So excited for you about the concert on August 1!!! :)

:laugh3::laugh3: that lecture made me lol..Why didn't we have such interesting lectures back at school or college? I would've had much better grades then :lol:

I wonder why an actual Chris photo wasn't used ! Nevertheless it's so funny & true ( pet unicorns :awesome: )

Ariel, I am so happy you got your concert ticket :) Have a great time

have a great day Girls

Ariel I feel that you have cold with your elephant. in general there is a lack of affection when you have stuffed animals and sad ? :\ take care to you okay I know is so difficult life :( :hug:

So had a wonderful time for the concert Ariel, I hope warmed you ok :kiss: ;) :cheesy:

and I also buy to my bestfriend Chris, his T-shirt but pay anything.

I lost a friend architect because he found a girlfriend. he no longer wants my friendship.

So money aside for the evening with ex-friend is for the T-shirt.

Thank you Claire, Row Wing, and Lory for your lovely replies :)

I sure do hope you all have a wonderful day today :D

Please keep me in check ladies... I'm trying my very best not to feel overworked, stressed or frustrated.. I've been working almost two weeks strait or more without a day off but I know it will all be worth it in the end when I hear that Back to The Future theme on August 1st :)

Have to keep a positive, high hope attitude, that's what I've been having and I don't want to lose it.

Again.. its so amazing that music can bring people together like this... it makes me so happy.

Coldplay fans truly are the nicest, sweetest, most lovable people ever :)

I've got to get to work so you ladies have an amazing day :)

Thank you Claire, Row Wing, and Lory for your lovely replies :)

I sure do hope you all have a wonderful day today :D

Please keep me in check ladies... I'm trying my very best not to feel overworked, stressed or frustrated.. I've been working almost two weeks strait or more without a day off but I know it will all be worth it in the end when I hear that Back to The Future theme on August 1st :)

Have to keep a positive, high hope attitude, that's what I've been having and I don't want to lose it.

Again.. its so amazing that music can bring people together like this... it makes me so happy.

Coldplay fans truly are the nicest, sweetest, most lovable people ever :)

I've got to get to work so you ladies have an amazing day :)

Hang in there, Ariel! I'll be there on August 1 as well, sitting with my friend Tom (his first Coldplay concert) in section 102. I'll look for you and wave!

tumblrm6pyjlemuk1r5pcpt.gif

The girl on the right looks like she's getting ready to either fly in or pounce on them in this gif. :laugh3::laugh3:

^:lol: It looks a bit as if she wanted to stop them, like: "NOOOOOO"

:laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: What a cinematic moment LMAO

^:lol: It looks a bit as if she wanted to stop them, like: "NOOOOOO"

:laugh3:

you talk about the girl who has weight problems she has an iphone, I do not know but made more ​​a little movie . but is almost 80% of people in the crowd. you can see people are fascinate by them., their relationship will always be people dream. a glamorous couple.

there are even old man who congratulated Gwyneth Paltrow got to be a fan of the couple

Hang in there, Ariel! I'll be there on August 1 as well, sitting with my friend Tom (his first Coldplay concert) in section 102. I'll look for you and wave!

Awww okay :) Sure :)

It will be my first time seeing them live as well...

I'll be on the floor in far right back section..

Lets see if I can say this right...

So if your facing the stage I will be in the far right back section of the floor in the third row :)

I will defiantly hang in there... I know it will be worth it :)

tumblrm6pyjlemuk1r5pcpt.gif

The girl on the right looks like she's getting ready to either fly in or pounce on them in this gif. :laugh3::laugh3:

At the risk of POSTING this dammned thing again.. It does LOL!...

LOL man that's just way too cute! :lol:

Way way way.... too cute...

Aw2nI_-CAAESmOK.jpg

Hank Allen ‏@hankstera

@ColbieCaillat We heard #hurtslikeheaven tonight! @coldplay rocks and is a great show! http://pic.twitter.com/0YBIwhf9

source

Ooh nice..

So if your facing the stage I will be in the far right back section of the floor in the third row :)

You will have a wonderful time.. :D

Ariel not much effort in concert and pay attention to people who will try to hustle, hurt you. Take care to you ok ? :\

Hello :D

Have fun Claire at the festival Claire, I was at one nearly two weeks ago and it was great :D

Good evening!

Folks, I have power! Yes, we have been deemed by the Power Gods tobe worthy enough again to have our power back. I'm keeping it like a refrigerator in here after not having a.c. for several days in 100 degree heat. I want it cold enough in here to grow icicles and hang meat!

I have some pics that I will post hopefully tomorrow, but I wanted to share one that I found amusing. Yes, it's blurry and there's a big hand in the way, but it still gave me pleasure. I can't explain it.

dsc005910063.jpg

:laugh3::D

Niceeeeeeeeeeee :dazzled:

May I just say... Chris, you don't have to point, we know where to look.

Hhahahahaha !!!! AGREED. :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol:

j7xg77.jpg

:|

:blank: :wideeyed:

tumblr_m6azqtMbyy1qzaweyo1_500.jpg

I'm behind him and he did not even see me with open arms 12abrazos.gif

awww nice back pic :dazzled:

hi ladies *waves*, finally i got the internet in my roooom!! i spent my 1 hour to look those new epic photos also the funny comments :lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblr_m6g5s6xKQ21qh4d0do1_500.jpg

*moves to live thread to read&watch what happened at the last 2 weeks* :blush:

Welcome back Ceren :D :D :D

AxEiTkZCQAAH65O.jpg:large

link

:cool:

70a7e2e2c6eb11e1a94522000a1e8aaf_7.jpg

link

Hello Chris !!! :blush: :awesome:

Haa! That's amazing :D :D

IMG_20120629_142011.jpg

IMG_20120625_204931.jpg

P.S...

Hi Ariel, nice to see you back. Hope it's okay with your brother :)

And so great that you managed to get a ticket for a concert !!! have fun!!!! :D :D

And lovely elephant :D

Hi Chris!!! :D:D:D

:o:shocked2: :stunned: Alright :wideeyed:

Aw2nI_-CAAESmOK.jpg

Hank Allen ‏@hankstera

@ColbieCaillat We heard #hurtslikeheaven tonight! @coldplay rocks and is a great show! http://pic.twitter.com/0YBIwhf9

source

Waaaaaaaah :dazzled: :dazzled: Cutepie :D

awww nice back pic :dazzled:

I hope T-shirt that I will offer to him, will go, the color goes well whit blue eyes :thinking:

[scaled.php?server=407&filename=dsc02288a.jpg&res=landing

I want to be sure is not an element of publicity Chris.

and I want to see a normal man who carries the T-shirt of a model man and not vise versa .

http://genevalunch.com/blog/2012/02/16/montreux-strips-down-to-the-rich-basics/

Chris visited another children's hospital :nice:

Kevin Gillespie

Shoutout to Chris Martin of @Coldplay for his spontaneous CHOP visit. Only free time on tour, and he spends it there. Classy guy all around

link

CHOP=Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ed251d1ec7b111e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg

Half Heart Chic ‏@rotz_L

@coldplay's own Chris Martin doing the rounds at oncology. really coo @ Children's Hospital of Philadelphia