✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Another picture of Invisible Jonny in Houston. (Thanks, Tash. :))

e13nef.jpg

:wink3: :wink3:

Another bookworm Chris photo:

fyjybb.jpg

The book is Dude, where's my country?, by Michael Moore.

244cwar.jpg

Thanks for posting, hadn't seen that one before :smug::)

this quote should have been here not on thread Gwyneth Paltrow .

Lory, I love you!

My first ever picscam.

6cpx-ZVX-Dk.jpg

everyone knows I'm a fangirl here I do not that I head up to be the new girlfriend of Chris in reality, IN REAL LIFE!

I do not feel his girlfriend. I just feel that I'm a fangirl on net as all girls here .

and in this picture is the relationship of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow and it's not his fangirl since 2003 because married Gwyneth Paltrow. he kissed his wife Gwyneth Paltrow.

Why ridiculed me on thread Gwyneth Paltrow . I do not want to be involved in their love relationships. Chris Martin love his wife Gwyneth Paltrow . and not fangirl Lory .

My God thanks I know my name not lost memory .

you promote the couple in love of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow ;) , and you are fangirl to Chris Martin as me and you have a true husband great to know :cheesy:

So me I have no one man in life and no one love me. just a fact all know already.

and I like stay on that thread with you all girls. because talk has four walls in my flat, it's horrible. :(

So how are you Lucia and the little baby warm in the belly ?

girls I have bad days, I lost a friend in friendship, he prefers his girlfriend, and no longer needs a friend. and I am still alone and any friends. :cry:

So why there is not more picspam Chris Martin, it's not because Chris Martin is in love with his wife Gwyneth Paltrow in concert and in life is normal is his wife that we fangirls we do make a picspam, true or not ?

I found great pictures :)

tumblr_m6fr16rFUk1rp6di5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6hvptqM8v1qerbj1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6flbbtELv1rx1c2wo1_500.png

tumblr_m6gcr9zUb21r25uwzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6g0kuPzCS1ryddudo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6frfzF3Fz1rx1c2wo1_500.jpg

i love blue eyes

tumblr_m6g0j7z66m1rzgmlzo1_500.jpg

Message from Sharon. She is in Virginia, so they have no power at the moment, due to the horrible storms they had a couple of nights ago. But wants to let you all know she is alive and well, and MISSING us like mad. Particularly missing Chrissy photos, so pic spams for when she gets back will be appreciated I know. :heart:

Thanks, Rowme! I am on a hijacked computer, as some of you know, as I still don't have power (does anyone realize how hard it is to survive without the internet??), but I wanted to THANK everyone for the beautiful pics!! So many lucious ones!

Bookworm Chris is SO hot!!!

20080820roadie6.jpg

chrissy2351.jpg

I mean, JUST LOOK at that face...aaahhh

And Lord above, the belly.....help me, the belly.....there are a lot of belly shots, but this one just screamed to me for some reason.

417x.jpg

Afjifdnoeihueojnflkdjkhfio

I hope to be back soon! Pray to the Electricity Gods to come to Virginia! :kiss:

good night good dream girls ;)

Sorry I am so low in dark and my heart not have more light .

I never thought in my life people are so fake and no true friendship. the power of money and win on all, that is more importante than friendship or love . I live in a world of materialistic people swiss.

all you need is money and work and have friendship and all you love and respect. but not one person at the sociale have nothing. be just an person not importante

that is either in friendship or love.

hey oh I need pictures of Chrissy.....................

so Gwyneth Paltrow want not leave me a little of her husband ?

So love with fangirl......

tumblr_m6f97sa8WZ1rx2akyo1_500.png

Thanks, Rowme! I am on a hijacked computer, as some of you know, as I still don't have power (does anyone realize how hard it is to survive without the internet??), but I wanted to THANK everyone for the beautiful pics!! So many lucious ones!

20080820roadie6.jpg

chrissy2351.jpg

And Lord above, the belly.....help me, the belly.....there are a lot of belly shots, but this one just screamed to me for some reason.

417x.jpg

I hope to be back soon! Pray to the Electricity Gods to come to Virginia! :kiss:

Dont 'post' on here very often but have a daily fix and giggle :D

but glad to hear you're ok and may your electricity soon be restored!!!

Keep safe !!

20080820roadie6.jpg

chrissy2351.jpg

417x.jpg

Dear electricity gods

Please bring back the power to Virginia.

Amen

Row x

PS: that's in America.. in case you didn't know.

(Will that do Shruno? :smug:).

Dont 'post' on here very often but have a daily fix and giggle :D

but glad to hear you're ok and may your electricity soon be restored!!!

Keep safe !!

Hey Karen.

From your fingers to the ears of the Great Electricity God!! Thanks so much my dear Rowme...and thanks for the wishes girls! :kiss::kiss:

Thanks to my hubby's work who got power back that we could charge our phones and my sons iPad!

No matter what...I'm still heading out on Tuesday for Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!! And then again on the 8th for D.C. OMG. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Now off to conserve power. :cry:

Hahahhaa I know Lory ;) There's just a little bit of envy in me, but I guess in everyone :lol:

In me? Noooo...when I saw the vid I was alone, with no way to go to my boyfriend's place, in the middle of the street...it was the deathblow! I just thought to kill myself so...who is deathblow? Me? Nooo :dead:

Good morning girls.

Message from Sharon. She is in Virginia, so they have no power at the moment, due to the horrible storms they had a couple of nights ago. But wants to let you all know she is alive and well, and MISSING us like mad. Particularly missing Chrissy photos, so pic spams for when she gets back will be appreciated I know. :heart:

Dear electricity gods

Please bring back the power to Virginia.

Amen

Row x

PS: that's in America.. in case you didn't know.

(Will that do Shruno? :smug:).

From your fingers to the ears of the Great Electricity God!! Thanks so much my dear Rowme...and thanks for the wishes girls! :kiss::kiss:

Thanks to my hubby's work who got power back that we could charge our phones and my sons iPad!

No matter what...I'm still heading out on Tuesday for Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!! And then again on the 8th for D.C. OMG. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Sharon, say it, you are not missing Chris but my pervyness! :smug:

I'm praying all the Lords I know!

Hi!

I'm here again...are not good days but I have to soldier on [reference? Nooo :rolleyes:], in two weeks I'll have a little break from my books [i hope it will be a good break so always fingers crossed for my exams].

Italy lost the Euro, I'm really pissed off tonight, so...THE CURE:

tumblr_m6i5jvU1Re1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6i5jvU1Re1qdhddvo2_500.jpg

In me? Noooo...when I saw the vid I was alone, with no way to go to my boyfriend's place, in the middle of the street...it was the deathblow! I just thought to kill myself so...who is deathblow? Me? Nooo :dead:

Hi!

I'm here again...are not good days but I have to soldier on [reference? Nooo :rolleyes:], in two weeks I'll have a little break from my books [i hope it will be a good break so always fingers crossed for my exams].

Hugs K. I know it will all be OK.. :kiss:

And you too :kiss:

But two days.. well ONE day here.. I know you're behind.. (oh DO keep up! LOL).. But ONE day Sharon.... I'm excited FOR You.. LOL.. how on earth are you staying alive with NO power, so no Chris, and ONE day...

(Edit : I KNOW how.. LOL ;) :laugh3::kiss: )

Morning all.. Loved R42's blog this morning.. Awesome.. I just don't want to be any of Chris' guitars... his microphone certainly!

283783_10151078877229384_1698500235_n.jpg

:heart:

Hi!

My father was in a bad mood italy lost, I said that perhaps the team tired.

I was sad and I do not even want of candyfloss. (fair in my hometown ) There the truck candy each year an old Lady woman English and sometimes it's an English family

dsc02274zn.jpg

I chose to buy this

dsc02275n.jpg

"that's a photo took in 2008 I suppose a mental ill who twisted mind would steal children. wrong and inappropriateand so pathetic. ( feeling in mind at the time of the photo take )

she does not want children to others not feel maternal now. This is only with the man of his life. if find one day but this is unlikely. not believe in love.

story based on a novel dama

scaled.php?server=600&filename=dsc00601bj.jpg&res=landing."

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Yep. Spain sucks. They beat us at the Worldcup in 2010! Those bastards :lol:

Good cure you have there, tho :dazzled:

Here is a little pic from when we met him after the Miami show. He was looking mighty fine that night. 44e1ff9b-4b36-a463.jpg

Hmmmmm. So tanned. :dazzled:

You can see through his shirt :wideeyed:

THANK YOU for pointing that out. I didn't see that straight away.

I must be sick or something :stunned:

THANK YOU for pointing that out. I didn't see that straight away.

I must be sick or something :stunned:

You can always rely on my pervy services my dear :wiseguy:

jumppg.jpg

I loved this video :lol:

I find the angle of the camera quite erotic, to be honest. It looks like you're rather close to Chris and looking down on him, if ya know what I mean :charming: