✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

hi ladies *waves*, finally i got the internet in my roooom!! i spent my 1 hour to look those new epic photos also the funny comments :lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblr_m6g5s6xKQ21qh4d0do1_500.jpg

*moves to live thread to read&watch what happened at the last 2 weeks* :blush:

LADIES <3 I Hope your doing all right and all is well with each of you..

My beautiful Coldplayers... I love you all so much!

You've got to help me with something...

First of all... I really need some cheering up and hugs, my Marine brother left today, is was very emotional to take him back to the airport, his visit was too short but I was so happy to see him again.

And second... I'm so excited and honored to say that I have a ticket to see Coldplay on August 1st :) I still cannot believe it... I get shaken up and a little teary just for the fact that I have a ticket.

IMG_20120629_142011.jpg

You ladies will have to help me prepair until then...

I'm absolutely going to need my Claire... where's my Clairounette at ? :) You ladies are going to have to keep me in check while I'm sitting in the arena before the show starts on twitter and/or Facebook because most likely I'll need the paddles even before they get out on stage.

This concert is going to mean so much to me, I can't even imagine.

I've been keeping a high and positive attitude about my job lately and just keep saying that every frustrating, anoying, long, hard, hot, stressful thing days I've had at work to earn money for gas, food, concert merch, and my hotel for the day of the concert will be more than worth it... It will be so worth it, because when I hear that Back to The Future theme play, oohh man.....

Oh and here's another picture I toke, I thought you ladies might like it :) My elephant :)

IMG_20120625_204931.jpg

P.S...

Sharon. I miss you too!! :)

733164751429f76991feo.jpg

Why is this interesting, K? I don't get it. Hmmmm..... :P:sneaky::o:wink3:;)

(Good Golly Miss Molly)

Wishing your brother good luck and a safe journey, Ariel!

I just saw the new Spiderman movie, and they used "Til Kingdom Come" in it - great surprise! :D

Wishing your brother good luck and a safe journey, Ariel!

I just saw the new Spiderman movie, and they used "Til Kingdom Come" in it - great surprise! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH SHARON :D I missed you, did you get my message I sent you, I replied to your private message, I appreciate you checking on me, its very sweet of you :)

And yes, I saw The Amazing Spider-Man on Tuesday and was surprised to hear Till' Kingdom Come, that made me happy :)

I had to stay and watch the credits to see the song listed in the credits :D

And second... I'm so excited and honored to say that I have a ticket to see Coldplay on August 1st :) I still cannot believe it... I get shaken up and a little teary just for the fact that I have a ticket.

IMG_20120629_142011.jpg

You ladies will have to help me prepair until then...

This concert is going to mean so much to me, I can't even imagine.

I've been keeping a high and positive attitude about my job lately and just keep saying that every frustrating, anoying, long, hard, hot, stressful thing days I've had at work to earn money for gas, food, concert merch, and my hotel for the day of the concert will be more than worth it... It will be so worth it, because when I hear that Back to The Future theme play, oohh man.....

Oh and here's another picture I toke, I thought you ladies might like it :) My elephant :)

IMG_20120625_204931.jpg

have fun!!!! :D plus, LOVEEEEEEEE the elephant!!!!!!!! :P