✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Evening All

As i was away yesterday I have been havin a look to see if the Happy trail mystery had been solved......alas no..:no:

However I draw your attention to pic 5....very similar to the offending image dont ya think ?????

Am I grabbing at straws, maybe but these pics were sooooo worth studying :sneaky: thanks Row xxx

Yes see... The 5th pic was from the Viva era and the light on that pic shows no hair... So ..... Aw hell, even tho I know he still has it, I am gonna enjoy investigating the pics:lol:

Hi. OMG this happy trail conversation cracked me up. You're awesome.

Two days ago, I was looking through the whole internet to find another no-happytrail pic, but didn't find ANYTHING. Chris doesn't want to show us. I even found this big tease on tumblr. Another side, another angle and we would have had the answer....well maybe...

tumblr_m70ibbWSeV1qjp0iao1_500.jpg

OMG. That's one of my favourite gifs EVER EVER EVER EVER :sneaky: :charming: :o

ME TOO!!! :D :D :D LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!! :dazzled:

Alriight, so, with a little delay, here's my 9000th celebration picspam, with some random handsomeness from all eras :D

144139-chris-martin-de-coldplay-637x0-1.jpg

55441-chris-martin-de-coldplay-637x0-1.jpg

ChrisMartin1.jpg

chris_martin_reference.jpg

chris-martin-de-coldplay.jpg

1229622348.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-celebrate-coldplay-in-nyc-5.jpg

img-1336396462-8d6477ffeb4ed685f3518899c1cee54b.jpg

RAAWWWWRRR :D

image_66186972.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcW9-gqQHiixNJe8OujbeNzUnb0oarwgVuRW1rFxEaB0byhjtw

coldplay-saint-paul-tickets_2096.jpg

35316.jpg

55411.jpg

57511.jpg

CropperCapture_32_2_.jpg

coldplay77.jpg

coldplay3821.jpg

coldplay6872.jpg

29720.jpg

chris1.png

screencap_the_hour_3.png

vdpp38.jpg

b00dyz7m_640_360.jpg

andiswervejustoutofreach-1.jpg

RrI8YYXDSJoEuib.jpg

b2742ac5a20f5d7a475fb03c3015-grande.jpg

coldplay_wideweb__470x335,0.jpg

:wacky:

100703121858296800.jpg

screencap_uatw_rock_manchester7.png

Chris%2BMartin%2B54th%2BAnnual%2BGRAMMY%2BAwards%2BShow%2Bs-WD56gs1c-l.jpg

ChrisMartinColdplayAW17161111.jpg

tumblr_lx2fln3bPo1qlx37co1_500.gif

And to finish:

007_Coldplay_06252012_CP_525w_700h.jpg

Woo! :D

I hope you enjoyed it :D

thank you so much, more pictures................. :dazzled::cheesy:

tumblr_lu1vznTOCm1qm82npo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmglc31MXC1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

478417626s112281lo.jpg

784189337s412279lo.jpg

coldplay-mylo-xyloto-new-album.jpg

tumblr_lwtc9evpK51r71j6mo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lpynv7PkQ21qerbj1o5_500.png

545a9_coldplay_6517509441_1c8a558b8c.jpg

tumblr_lsuyunnRPp1qm82npo1_500.jpg

tumblr_luzq129dmF1qm82npo1_500.jpg

not worry is my boyfriend Chris for now on the net go in the dream :p:cheesy:

Wait. Did you just call Chris Martin your boyfriend???:stunned:

oh wait... I think I get it:

Your boyfriend, Chris is only a dream on the internet.

got it

Thats good :)

I hope you enjoyed it :D

Congrats!!! :D:D:D Yep, drooled over each and every one. Awwww, look at skinny Chris, he's so cute! And HOLY COW, thanks SO much for adding one of my fave MIC SHOTS!!

andiswervejustoutofreac.jpg

GGGAAHHH - THAT PICTURE FREAKIN' DRIVES ME INSANE!! INSANE, I TELL YA!! Ahem, sorry.

Yes see... The 5th pic was from the Viva era and the light on that pic shows no hair... So ..... Aw hell, even tho I know he still has it, I am gonna enjoy investigating the pics:lol:

I'm still with you, Tracey. I'm LOVING the investigation, but I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that he'd shave any part of that Godly perfect body!! I even want the scruff back. Gah. So perfect...yes, I'd better go and do some more investigating....

:smug:

LOL yes that challenge isn't too tough on the eyes is it? :lol:

alittle mo...

65311.jpg

just the way I like his hair.....

61411.jpg

I like it curly too.. bring it back.. although perhaps NOT quite as much as K.. she is our one and only Candy floss girl.. :D :heart:

Congrats!!! :D:D:D Yep, drooled over each and every one. Awwww, look at skinny Chris, he's so cute! And HOLY COW, thanks SO much for adding one of my fave MIC SHOTS!!

GGGAAHHH - THAT PICTURE FREAKIN' DRIVES ME INSANE!! INSANE, I TELL YA!! Ahem, sorry.

I'm still with you, Tracey. I'm LOVING the investigation, but I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that he'd shave any part of that Godly perfect body!! I even want the scruff back. Gah. So perfect...yes, I'd better go and do some more investigating....

Insane Sharon? Are you sure there is still ROOM for any more insanity?? :p I think no actually after that photo, rational thought has left the building............

Here scruff.. for you, because well, is there any need to explain? :cool:

tumblr_m79duh96Qn1rx2akyo1_400.jpg

Have good day girls. ;)

the only possible explanation is has been influenced by famous people around him, about the cult of perfection of beauty on stage... :nod:

or maybe because he had to act as a teen, and teens have no beard .

it is postponing a king going in war, in the past. Take bras , yes women kind of Madonna pff or manipulate by modern women . when a woman will tell you I want no gift then yes this is love.

D671A697-940A-0AEA-079D5670A5D0A7E3.jpg

coldplay3.jpg

coldplay5.jpg

coldplay4.jpg

i-can-haz-bra-back-now.jpg

msg-121918519567.jpg

So does not have to upset is me the horrible monkey hairy.

What they all have the cult of beauty, goddesses are the ugliest in the world. but then it has many things more important to give.

edit : Chrissy, you know is a statue, goddesse perfect to kissed her... :shocked2:

scaled.php?server=689&filename=chriskiss.jpg&res=landing

Insane Sharon? Are you sure there is still ROOM for any more insanity?? :p I think no actually after that photo, rational thought has left the building............

Here scruff.. for you, because well, is there any need to explain? :cool:

tumblr_m79duh96Qn1rx2akyo1_400.jpg

Insanity is a normal way of life for us fangirls, right? (Say yes here because I know you are insane as well. Say it, say it....)

If you would have seen the"'fall off of the bed, clutch my head, roll around the floor while chanting, 'Freakin' hell, he's so hot and so perfect I can't stand it'" fit I had while looking at some of these pics (especially the mic pic), you would know there's ALWAYS room for a little more insanity. :laugh3:

But we all do this, right?

Chris, honey, honey, you are hot with or without, but can you bring back the scuff for just a little while?

Fortunately, Chris did not know me in my insanity :shy:

I am a person who never show my feelings (so cold )a fact in life.

So and is only 50% to sing Chris here many people shields, I can not get to listen on the stage much

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hjEsR0ojR8&feature=related]Coldviva - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdeohhZ3L7M&feature=related]Square One - Coldplay Live Pop Secret pt6.avi - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjgogSWi7sY&feature=relmfu]Clocks - Coldplay Live Pop Secret pt7 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUyy9c_rwxQ&feature=relmfu]Politik - Coldplay Live Pop Secret pt1.avi - YouTube[/ame]

Overloaded..with..impure..thoughts. Gaaahhh, mic pics. You know, it's times like these that I'm convinced I'm going to hell. Thanks for the boost Tracey! :laugh3::laugh3:

Just alittle boost just enough to get you to the gates:devil:

ME TOO!!! :D :D :D LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!! :dazzled:

tumblr_m6saa0uifl1r8093jo1_400.gif

We should post it again then, shouldn't we? :wink3:

ATTENTION: 5 mins of this video contains just Chris' back, and the rest 2-3 mins is sweaty face+hair and a little bit Will's back :D :D

Wow, thank you for posting this. SO CLOSE oh my gaaaaaaawwwwwd !!! :o Lucky people. You don't only see his back here :angel:

Another mic pic to add to your collection:

61096.jpg

ATTENTION: 5 mins of this video contains just Chris' back, and the rest 2-3 mins is sweaty face+hair and a little bit Will's back :D :D

between a pervy guy who is behind Chris (saying Chris is hot on camera) and girls who scream to the ears. it's true what the song was slow, I see alone rider on his horse across the plain with his harmonica. it is what I saw. :laugh3: :P

Insanity is a normal way of life for us fangirls, right? (Say yes here because I know you are insane as well. Say it, say it....)

If you would have seen the"'fall off of the bed, clutch my head, roll around the floor while chanting, 'Freakin' hell, he's so hot and so perfect I can't stand it'" fit I had while looking at some of these pics (especially the mic pic), you would know there's ALWAYS room for a little more insanity. :laugh3:

But we all do this, right?

Chris, honey, honey, you are hot with or without, but can you bring back the scuff for just a little while?

Yes Sharon.. I'm insane.. and It's GREAT.. LOL! :laugh3:

Overloaded..with..impure..thoughts. Gaaahhh, mic pics. You know, it's times like these that I'm convinced I'm going to hell. Thanks for the boost Tracey! :laugh3::laugh3:

Just alittle boost just enough to get you to the gates:devil:

HAHAHA.. I'm convinced in about.. jfjdjdie years (no ages here right?) hell will be FULL of slightly more mature fan girls having a ridiculously good time! LOL..:laugh3:

OK NOT HELL.. heaven.. Ceren.. you just killed me....

ill-violated-dead-smiley-9436.gif