✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

towel............. you imagine the ear buzzing yummy................ :P :sneaky:

tumblr_m7en83tUdW1qhz9b6o1_250.gif

:cheesy: 2alegria.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP5qxkh0kM0&feature=related]Coldplay live in Zurich May 26 2012 Finale for O.MTS - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lse1wsDnTE]Coldplay - 26/05/2012 - Up in flames - @Letzigrund stadium Zurich - YouTube[/ame]

Y

OK NOT HELL.. heaven.. Ceren.. you just killed me....

ill-violated-dead-smiley-9436.gif

sorry :P :P

Here we go another killer gif found by Row :

tumblr_m7en83tUdW1qhz9b6o1_250.gif

For my part, I won't comment on this. I....can't. :o

chris and ear plug niceee :D

I may get an upgrade, so may be able to help wit the investigation after all. So...

Detective Jilly joining the agency and reporting for duty.

It's a dirty, rotten job but somebody has to do it. Like I said, I'll take one for the squad. As you know, I'm one of the "older" fangirls - the rest of you youngsters have your whole lives ahead of you. And maybe still your ovaries.

Detective Jilly joining the agency and reporting for duty.

It's a dirty, rotten job but somebody has to do it. Like I said, I'll take one for the squad. As you know, I'm one of the "older" fangirls - the rest of you youngsters have your whole lives ahead of you. And maybe still your ovaries.

I believe the word is 'Seasoned' or maybe 'Venerable',lol.:laugh3:

If my upgrade begging doesn't pay off, I'll watch your back...probably literally!:lol:

I may get an upgrade, so may be able to help wit the investigation after all. So...

29z8u9g.jpg

:lol:

EDIT: Holy shi... sorry it's so huge,lol.

BRILLIANT! LOL...

I believe the word is 'Seasoned' or maybe 'Venerable',lol.:laugh3:

If my upgrade begging doesn't pay off, I'll watch your back...probably literally!:lol:

Seasoned? Makes us sound like pile of logs.. LOL!

Another seasoned log checking in here! :kiss:

Just alittle boost just enough to get you to the gates:devil:

I was at the gates already, I think you gave my ass a quick kick through the door! (Thanks...it was worth it.)

If someone with better photoshop skillz than I wants to do one and stick it on a pic of the Bakery, that would be classic!!:laugh3:

She's calling Seasoned Log Row. Yoo Hoo! The countdown is now on for the confirmation that the 'very' happy trail is still around to drive us crazy.

OMG, CAN THIS BE ANY CUTER?!

tumblrm7f9b3b3nk1r6yk7e.gif

tumblrm7f9b3b3nk1r6yk7e.gif

I don't think he can. This is cute to the max.

I still do not like he wants to become a famous model............. :(

on trumblr a touching story. a kind girl the beautiful inside and yellow has to sing for Chris. She was courageous ( I have not much light to be seen to Chris. she has to say .) Me I also know and is not the same the couple Gwyneth & Chris glamorous in the crowd on stage .

tumblr_m7e6hiOxKV1qf2do0o2_400.jpg

tumblr_m7e6hiOxKV1qf2do0o3_250.jpg

tumblr_m7e6hiOxKV1qf2do0o4_250.jpg

the SAME girl but in 2001!!! I think I hate her a bit hahaha

“Here I am singing with Coldplay at the famous Irving Plaza show, their very first show in New York…Chris got sick and asked someone from the audience to sing ‘Yellow’ for him…he chose me, and the rest is history!”

February 2001

Seasoned log Row could probably knock something up for you... however she is pretty tired and it's 10.30 at night! LOL..

Although Saturday she is free...

:p

I know the feeling. I only threw that together since I don't haave much time these days,lol.:D