✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Yeah sure! I didn't know how to post it like that that's why I just pasted the link (I'm new here) :D

Hey that's fine.. If you need help, just ask.. :) We love helping.. particularly where there is a photo involved..:)

Again welcome! others-010.gif

:chris:: SSSSsssssscrew the Ring, Jonny isssss the Preciousssssssss...

Ahahahaha! :p Love it..

:

Yes, I'm alive too :laugh3:

Paradoxically I'm spending less time at the pc now that I'm in holiday than when I was studying...

Yes but we understand hunny.. xx and you're having FUN which you need.. so enjoy!

Hi Everyone.

I have a question regarding Chris Martin, and it is

How tall is Chirs?

Cheers,

paradise2012

Chirs is three inches tall.

HAHAHA!! But Chris on the other hand is around 6'2 so I understand.. :laugh3:

Man, it's been a long time since I've been here.

Don't quite know why I didn't. And going through all those missed pages, I realise that I shouldn't have missed out on all of it!

I absolutely LOVE the whole Happy Trail Investigation going on, I laughed so hard!

But I guess we'll have to wait till mondayevening's concert to find out more...

Never heard this, there's a vid from it?

Anyways, I gotta go pay a visit to all the other amazing threads, but I'll be back!

Where you been?? :D :heart: Yes we definitely do need more information on the 'presumed' missing happy trail.....

Man, it's been a long time since I've been here.

Don't quite know why I didn't. And going through all those missed pages, I realise that I shouldn't have missed out on all of it!

I absolutely LOVE the whole Happy Trail Investigation going on, I laughed so hard!

But I guess we'll have to wait till mondayevening's concert to find out more...

Never heard this, there's a vid from it?

Anyways, I gotta go pay a visit to all the other amazing threads, but I'll be back!

you do not know the story you can find everything on youtube for the videos and many more :thinking:

the only woman really wants Chris is Gwyneth Paltrow because is reality. and Jonny is also his bestfriend and his love too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmDt9EFhL3E]Chris Martin Plants Surprise Kiss on Gwyneth Paltrow Mid-Concert - YouTube[/ame]

There were thousands of screaming fans at Miami's American Airlines Arena for a Coldplay concert last Friday, but lead singer Chris Martin only had eyes for one.

And the British rocker went to extraordinary lengths to let the fan know it — a smart move, considering the fan was none other than his Oscar-winning wife, Gwyneth Paltrow.

5 Things You May Not Know About Coldplay

In a public display of affection rare for the publicity-averse couple, Martin leapt from the stage between songs and ran through the excited audience in search of his wife.

Once he found Paltrow he planted her with a smooch and then, just as quickly, transformed back into rocker mode and ran back to the stage to join his bandmates for their hit song "Clocks."

Video of the encounter between Martin, 35, and Paltrow, 39, who've been a couple since 2003, was posted to YouTube by a concertgoer. Paltrow appears just as surprised as the rest of the audience by her husband's affection, covering her face with her hands and then smiling broadly after the surprise kiss. Martin and Paltrow have two children, Apple, 8, and Moses, 6.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRFptzoYQo&feature=related]Chris Martin Kisses Gwyneth Paltrow at the Miami Concert 29/7/2012, American Airlines Arena HD1080 - YouTube[/ame]

comment on youtube:

I love how he goes out of his way to show her and the world how much he loves her. he dedicates yellow to her on the tour. It has been 9 years of marriage for these two. People did not think it would last. I love them together!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DlvxYmBHYo&feature=g-vrec]Ricky Gervais and Chris Martin - YouTube[/ame]

Any man who doesn't use his mouth on his wife, is an Italian.

I never heard how comment that stupid. all men is same no nationality yes Gwyneth Paltrow wife of Chris Martin are all well at home warm and in family.

off thread

me Italian . I have not yet accepted the advances of a real Italian man I know in my life. I do not have a bf or be married but he just wants my ass so I do not know. I always have time for my birthday soon .

Where you been?? :D :heart: Yes we definitely do need more information on the 'presumed' missing happy trail.....

hmmm, yes. Where have I been? Good question.

I guess I've been very busy for my sisters wedding, which was June 30th, and I was master of ceremonies and had to take care of a lot!

And 5 days after that I became the owner of a baby ferret, which required a lot of my time and attention. It took her some time to get used to me and her new home, but now she's cute and lovely and I can't think of life without her. Oh, and her name is Mexy :D and she has her own twitteraccount (@mexytheferret).

And now everything is settled and I took time to dive into Coldplaying.com again. Although there are other projects on the road (my blog, my webshop, work, some drawing I want to do...).

But I now surely realise how much I missed it and I don't plan on taking a break that long again (besides 10 days of vacation in Croatia in August).

I guess I've been very busy for my sisters wedding, which was June 30th, and I was master of ceremonies and had to take care of a lot!

And 5 days after that I became the owner of a baby ferret, which required a lot of my time and attention. It took her some time to get used to me and her new home, but now she's cute and lovely and I can't think of life without her. Oh, and her name is Mexy :D and she has her own twitteraccount (@mexytheferret).

And now everything is settled and I took time to dive into Coldplaying.com again. Although there are other projects on the road (my blog, my webshop, work, some drawing I want to do...).

But I now surely realise how much I missed it and I don't plan on taking a break that long again (besides 10 days of vacation in Croatia in August).

Wow.. busy.. but nice to see you. Your feret sounds lovely.. :) I've never really met a feret.. I have five cats, not sure they would mix.. LOL.. but it sounds like a lot of fun.. :)

For a moment it looks like he's tugging down his boxers to cover his exposed legs! :lol:

:lol:

An interesting fact.. THE SUN IS OUT IN ENGLAND!!!

Its been so long, that it almost needs its own thread! LOL.. Hope everyone has a lovely day.. :D

Wow.. busy.. but nice to see you. Your feret sounds lovely.. :) I've never really met a feret.. I have five cats, not sure they would mix.. LOL.. but it sounds like a lot of fun.. :)

Its been so long, that it almost needs its own thread! LOL.. Hope everyone has a lovely day.. :D

Too bad my house is more than an hour away from Rotterdam, otherwise you could come take a look in september.

Oh, and ferrets and cats can be mixed, but depends on the ages of both and of course their characters...

Another interesting fact: The sun is out here too!

So I'm finishing up some cleaning and then I go outside on my small balcony, read a book, listen some Coldplay. :dance:

And to add to the river of Youtube-vids:

Just found this jewel.

I'd never seen it before and it captures the rare occasion of our Chris singing with his wife together at a wedding!

(oh, how I'd love to have them singing at my wedding someday... :dazzled: :dance: :dead:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMTPdfrJwYM&feature=player_embedded]Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow Singing Crusin' - YouTube[/ame]

Too bad my house is more than an hour away from Rotterdam, otherwise you could come take a look in september.

Oh, and ferrets and cats can be mixed, but depends on the ages of both and of course their characters...

Another interesting fact: The sun is out here too!

So I'm finishing up some cleaning and then I go outside on my small balcony, read a book, listen some Coldplay. :dance:

Nice.. I've been doing that too.. had to mow my lawn, but I could have used a combine harvester, not a lawnmower though.. But this afternoon, me a book, Coldplay feet up.. patio.. lovely! :) Just come in because I am going a nice red colour! LOL

I came across this video on Youtube

And I love this comment:

:laugh3::nod::laugh3:

OMG at 0.04! LOL.. what is he going to do to that man's head LOL!

lovely videos thanks girls.. :heart:

And to add to the river of Youtube-vids:

Just found this jewel.

I'd never seen it before and it captures the rare occasion of our Chris singing with his wife together at a wedding!

(oh, how I'd love to have them singing at my wedding someday... :dazzled: :dance: :dead:)

I wish you every happiness to you if you married one day :)

I do not even ask myself the question :thinking:

but I'll never get married :no:

I did not find the man who makes me feel loved really and be unique woman in his heart and who will love me for my character and not my physical ungrateful who will want to spend my life to protect me . have spent my life so hard and the sadness. I'm tired .

So love is just :

all the treasures of the earth, not worth the happiness of being loved

scaled.php?server=256&filename=dsc02353qo.jpg&res=landing

I offered a gift to me because I do not believe in true love and love is just a dream to me, never been loved by a boyfriend .

tumblr_m6bkbpP2a71qbfz4ko5_r1_400_large.pngAw1F9b1CIAE7jfR_large.jpg_largetumblr_lytv4ps6HV1qengweo1_500_large.pngtumblr_m69usuUzMe1r2tfhso1_500_large.jpgtumblr_m74q8nRLkn1r6jh0ao1_250_large.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Wonderful !! :dazzled:

Hey Jacolien !! lovely to see you back !! :D Wow, sounds busy ! Glad you enjoyed the last pages ;)

For a moment it looks like he's tugging down his boxers to cover his exposed legs! :lol:

Thanks for the YT vids girls :D

I made a deal with an ENglish Coldplayer on FB last week that we'd send you the sun (which we're SICK of) in exchange for some of your rain. Well...I'm waiting,lol.:laugh3:

^^^Thank you Lory.

I've got already quite a rough history on the love-pages. :cry:

And I'm once again looking for that one man that, like you say, will appreciate me for who I am and will support me in my weaknesses instead of breaking me down on them...

But I do believe that one day I'll find that man and I also believe that for you Lory, be patient (and Coldplay on :))