✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

This thread has been a little quiet today. I keep coming back and looking at this GIF, and thinking that Chris is issuing me a challenge for next week: "You think you're gonna check out that happy trail, do you, Jilly? Really?"

Yes, Chris. Really.

Yeah sorry about all this non-happy trail talk... :lol:

I'll be checking it out in t-minus 10 days...! :D

OH. MY. GOD. OHMYGOD

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD :dead:

The guy who posted that video on vimeo is a criminal. For I am dead :dead:

DAT BACK :bomb: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

DAT...DAT EVERYTHING, FOR GOD'S SAKE CHRIS MARITN IS JUST TOO HANDSOME, TOO HOT FOR WORDS :dazzled::dazzled::bomb::dead:

YEAH OH MY GOD OH MY GOD CHRIIIIS screaamiiiig dazzliiiiing hahha :D

hmmm if i was THAT close to Chris, I don't think that I would take a video of him.. you know... errr.. :sneaky:

tumblr_m4r0x03xEf1r02ej7o1_500.jpg

that hair :dead:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0TAQ6w_j20]CHRIS MARTIN - Waiting For Superman - COLDPLAY - Lyrics - HD1080 - YouTube[/ame]

Chrissy love you realize that if you be Superman I can not have you...........!

I am invisible me...................?

gollum is not a king

the king is going to war and ended his race until Sicily, love me or dead . finding no one he came home, but everyone has to close the door because it's a strange and lonely kind.

a king is one who does not know that this is a true king of soul. he plays the role of a king to ridiculed in public or because others bands , because everyone says it's a famous tyrant,of work or because he lacks the true love.

and now if he does not hear my heart beat for him

I hope now it's really like an orgasmic bliss and true love really....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kVxpsi1XQ4]Coldplay - Viva La Vida (Anton Corbijn Version) - YouTube[/ame]

50D7D24E1A8580872809171FF78DC052.jpg

I like it curly too.. bring it back.. although perhaps NOT quite as much as K.. she is our one and only Candy floss girl.. :D :heart:

:smug:

Here we go another killer gif found by Row :

tumblr_m7en83tUdW1qhz9b6o1_250.gif

For my part, I won't comment on this. I....can't. :o

:dead:

lol so ;)

He is so cute when he receives awards for Coldplay

tumblr_m7f9b3b3nk1r6yk7eo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7f9b3b3nk1r6yk7eo2_500.gif

tumblr_m6o5vlNE7A1rpehnqo1_500.jpg

Coldplaying paradise okay 153amarillos.gif :dazzled:

:dazzled:

Detective Jilly joining the agency and reporting for duty.

It's a dirty, rotten job but somebody has to do it. Like I said, I'll take one for the squad. As you know, I'm one of the "older" fangirls - the rest of you youngsters have your whole lives ahead of you. And maybe still your ovaries.

Ovaries...? No, I haven't them anymore...:laugh3:

(Sidenote: Ummmmmm, yeah, hi, everyone! Sorry I've been away for so long-it's been a hectic, busy last few months. The last couple times I've said I'd be back on a regular basis to people (hi, Row), with the hopes that my work schedule would quiet down, it winds up getting busy again. But I'm definitely going to at least try and work on being more regular in my visits here again. Work just got crazy and I haven't had much free time the last few months-retail'll do that to you (and hey, I need that money for the concert next month, not to mention other day to day things).

I really hope things do start calming down a bit soon, because I have missed this place. A lot. Plus, I could seriously use the downtime. But anywho, babble over-just popping in to say hello!)

Hi Angela

I know.

There's one boy I really want to ask out and he's SOOOOO smart. Like he's already taking college courses in 9th grade and he already got a job programming computer over the summer... and again: IN NINTH GRADE!!!

:dazzled:

I can totally understand your point :D

:chris:: SSSSsssssscrew the Ring, Jonny isssss the Preciousssssssss...

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Yes, I'm alive too :laugh3:

Paradoxically I'm spending less time at the pc now that I'm in holiday than when I was studying...

haha. That's exactly why I go for the nerdy/cute boys at my school. I think my mind is subconsciously thinking: HE COULD BE THE NEXT CHRIS MARTIN AND HE'S TOTALLY SINGLE AND CUTE!!! (I've always gone for the nerdy ones even before I was a Coldplayer though... :shy: )

Go Nerds!!!!

:chris:: SSSSsssssscrew the Ring, Jonny isssss the Preciousssssssss...

Damn, you beat me to it! *Pumps fist in the air*

Welcome RandaG to the insanity! :cool:

Have great day to all , me today is eat.

Today is Adam's bar, I have no family, no bf no husband I can. and after go in Mcdo to get my dinner. not wanna cook, cooking for one is not worth it to cook. I do not know why I cook so there are always products purchased already prepared.

Anyway strangely there are more fate people as me shower and alone. Cool least I am not alone .

Then it's funny nobody know my poems I wrote in my life in the past . I guess it's still relevant. I am not a famous for my poems ( because This is when I talk to myself) I am just woman invisible . people in my life not understand my loneliness, my existences.

ex of poems:

the traces of cry of the night.

It will return ?

the trace left its voice.

my cry which goes down to drown in the gray sea.

the trace that it left me in my heart wounded by the love.

the trace that it left me.

I will find it ?

The trace of my cry will indicate to me where I should seek it.

My life was traced by my destiny and I will be able nothing any more to make against that.

Yes to perhaps wait until a heart is offered to me.

prison eternal.

soul of the despair, buried in an prison eternal .

despair of me to turn over more to the life.

Connected with passed without never breathing.

A life without hope which chokes me for always.

The pit is always there which prevents me from seeing.

Patience broken in the past.

Magic spell which chokes my brain.

I will turn over to the life ?

By chance or misfortune I will become invisible.

Far

Far from this world.

Te you in this time will find.

Without friends and shelter.

Lost in the life your way for always without never turning over you finds.

goes down from there, you risks to melt in your cloud of gray painting without life. take your evil and by worms the unknown, and perhaps you will find again one day your way.

the way which you hoped for so much.

near to you there are always your heart and your soul which remains intact.

because Far from there you will find one day the world until you waited so much.

that of the souls for the love of the creation of the universe.

Man, it's been a long time since I've been here.

Don't quite know why I didn't. And going through all those missed pages, I realise that I shouldn't have missed out on all of it!

I absolutely LOVE the whole Happy Trail Investigation going on, I laughed so hard!

But I guess we'll have to wait till mondayevening's concert to find out more...

Well.. we're still not sure on who he loves more... Gwynnie or Jonny. :lol:

I mean.. he has dedicated Yellow to Gwyneth a couple of times.. BUT Jonny got his own customized version during the Viva tour! (Look at the stars Jonny.. look how they shine for you Jonny.. you big handsome chunk of love :wacky:)

Never heard this, there's a vid from it?

Anyways, I gotta go pay a visit to all the other amazing threads, but I'll be back!