✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

ATTENTION: 5 mins of this video contains just Chris' back, and the rest 2-3 mins is sweaty face+hair and a little bit Will's back :D :D

OH. MY. GOD. OHMYGOD

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD :dead:

The guy who posted that video on vimeo is a criminal. For I am dead :dead:

DAT BACK :bomb: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

DAT...DAT EVERYTHING, FOR GOD'S SAKE CHRIS MARITN IS JUST TOO HANDSOME, TOO HOT FOR WORDS :dazzled::dazzled::bomb::dead:

OH. MY. GOD. OHMYGOD

DAT...DAT EVERYTHING, FOR GOD'S SAKE CHRIS MARITN IS JUST TOO HANDSOME, TOO HOT FOR WORDS :dazzled::dazzled::bomb::dead:

^ I love all the OMG-I'M-DYING-esque fangirl squeals in the background :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

me it's the opposite I saw a man in a bar amused and playing harmonica. and so cold in his soul when I see her back. I have not the same visions I am strange :(

bah for my part I fell in love of him on a radio interview and since I am unhappy lost fangirl not go well.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-0ZcNHr-GU]Coldplay Amsterdam (Live 2001) - Coldplero - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ80CIaH-1U&feature=related]Coldplay - Life In Technicolor ii (edit) and LTV - Jon Hopkins mix video - YouTube[/ame]

tumblr_m7e6569OSg1ro5a1ao1_500.gif

So have a good night girls, good dream

Does anyone know what was going on in this gif?

He seems fascinated. And fascinating.

Another seasoned log checking in here! :kiss:

I was at the gates already, I think you gave my ass a quick kick through the door! (Thanks...it was worth it.)

She's calling Seasoned Log Row. Yoo Hoo! The countdown is now on for the confirmation that the 'very' happy trail is still around to drive us crazy.

OMG, CAN THIS BE ANY CUTER?!

tumblrm7f9b3b3nk1r6yk7e.gif

tumblrm7f9b3b3nk1r6yk7e.gif

I don't think he can. This is cute to the max.

gif from here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkDHKCyiNFo]Chris Martin Picks Up Coldplay's Honorary Award - Cannes (17th Jan 2009) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK1B_5FyDPU&feature=relmfu]Chris Martin - Solo - Life In Technicolor ii (17th January 2009) - YouTube[/ame]

Does anyone know what was going on in this gif?

He seems fascinated. And fascinating.

He was surprised (because, from the video, I guess he wasn't expecting receiving an award) and he was trying to make a speech in French :lol: Poor Chris :lol:

I watched this part of the video more than I would like to admit. ;)

tumblrm51nslctky1qj7tfl.gif

I admit it. :smug: I've watched certain parts over and over so many times that I thought they were going to burn into my screen. Ain't it grand? :kiss:

emergency exit is that way, I still do not fly but hey its eyes go crazy :shy:

tumblr_m7e2h88tjb1rant2qo1_500.jpg

maybe if there is much confusion nobody see anything. and just jumping Olympic

tumblr_m7e4cdXcAW1r0z226o1_500.jpg

IF I found him on a plane I wouldn't care where I was going!! :P

OH. MY. GOD. OHMYGOD

LOL! that was pretty much what I said... after picking myself up off the floor.. for the 8th time...

I admit it. :smug: I've watched certain parts over and over so many times that I thought they were going to burn into my screen. Ain't it grand? :kiss:

HELL I made a video ! Just using the Chris bits.. LOL.. :rolleyes: :laugh3:

OK girls have a nice day.. off to work early today... see you later.. xx

BRILLIANT! LOL...

Seasoned? Makes us sound like pile of logs.. LOL!

:lol::lol::lol:

THIS is why I love coming to this thread, you girls make me laugh so much!!!!

and if you lot are seasoned logs I must be a pile of charcoal :thinking:

But pft I dont care, as we've said before age doesnt matter here, just our mutual love and perving, yes thats right even a pile of charcoal can still get hot :sweatdrop: when faced with the vision that is chris martin :wink3:

have great day girls ;)

He was surprised (because, from the video, I guess he wasn't expecting receiving an award) and he was trying to make a speech in French :lol: Poor Chris :lol:

je donnerai tout se que j'ai pour connaître cette expression je n'ai jamais entendu cette expression que quelqu'un m'explique cette histoire de voiture cassé , et avec son français . moi je suis suisse pas française, les expressions françaises je ne connais pas .

"I try to speak French and, thanks ladies and gentlemen. I'm sorry because my french is like a broken car, It takes very long to start it. But I'd like to thank you with all of my heart. It's fantastic to play in France and ... I'm sorry that I am alone tonight.. My friends are on the beach right now eating ice cream."

Oooh. I like this one. He looks HOT in that video, no question.

(Sidenote: Ummmmmm, yeah, hi, everyone! Sorry I've been away for so long-it's been a hectic, busy last few months. The last couple times I've said I'd be back on a regular basis to people (hi, Row), with the hopes that my work schedule would quiet down, it winds up getting busy again. But I'm definitely going to at least try and work on being more regular in my visits here again. Work just got crazy and I haven't had much free time the last few months-retail'll do that to you (and hey, I need that money for the concert next month, not to mention other day to day things).

I really hope things do start calming down a bit soon, because I have missed this place. A lot. Plus, I could seriously use the downtime. But anywho, babble over-just popping in to say hello!)

:lol::lol::lol:

THIS is why I love coming to this thread, you girls make me laugh so much!!!!

and if you lot are seasoned logs I must be a pile of charcoal :thinking:

But pft I dont care, as we've said before age doesnt matter here, just our mutual love and perving, yes thats right even a pile of charcoal can still get hot :sweatdrop: when faced with the vision that is chris martin :wink3:

Hey charcoal.. LOL.. no you aren't charcoal yet.. LOL.. Still a log like me.. :heart:

(Sidenote: Ummmmmm, yeah, hi, everyone! Sorry I've been away for so long-it's been a hectic, busy last few months. The last couple times I've said I'd be back on a regular basis to people (hi, Row), with the hopes that my work schedule would quiet down, it winds up getting busy again. But I'm definitely going to at least try and work on being more regular in my visits here again. Work just got crazy and I haven't had much free time the last few months-retail'll do that to you (and hey, I need that money for the concert next month, not to mention other day to day things).

I really hope things do start calming down a bit soon, because I have missed this place. A lot. Plus, I could seriously use the downtime. But anywho, babble over-just popping in to say hello!)

Hey.. glad the national book shortage is finally slowing down.. glad you're back :lol:

Say it's cool, Chris is lovely with the fans... :cheesy:

tumblr_m4r0x03xEf1r02ej7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4hibcWZ3L1qdb7ato1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4hibcWZ3L1qdb7ato4_500.jpg

Chris is lovely with or WITHOUT the fans! :laugh3:

Welcome back :)

Say it's cool, Chris is lovely with the fans... :cheesy:

tumblr_m4r0x03xEf1r02ej7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4hibcWZ3L1qdb7ato1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4hibcWZ3L1qdb7ato4_500.jpg

:wacky: :wacky: :heart:

Chris is lovely with or WITHOUT the fans! :laugh3:

Hahhaha indeed ! :lol:

I look at those last two pics with the fans, and I think--what a life, going from a geeky boy with braces to a total rock star (married to a movie star) with tons of fans loving you. Amazing.

haha. That's exactly why I go for the nerdy/cute boys at my school. I think my mind is subconsciously thinking: HE COULD BE THE NEXT CHRIS MARTIN AND HE'S TOTALLY SINGLE AND CUTE!!! (I've always gone for the nerdy ones even before I was a Coldplayer though... :shy: )

Get in good with the nerdy ones! They'll take you far!

I know.

There's one boy I really want to ask out and he's SOOOOO smart. Like he's already taking college courses in 9th grade and he already got a job programming computer over the summer... and again: IN NINTH GRADE!!!

:dazzled:

tumblr_m51nslctKy1qj7tflo2_500.gif

This thread has been a little quiet today. I keep coming back and looking at this GIF, and thinking that Chris is issuing me a challenge for next week: "You think you're gonna check out that happy trail, do you, Jilly? Really?"

Yes, Chris. Really.

This thread has been a little quiet today. I keep coming back and looking at this GIF, and thinking that Chris is issuing me a challenge for next week: "You think you're gonna check out that happy trail, do you, Jilly? Really?"

Yes, Chris. Really.

LOL!.. really WE need to know.. so YES !! Chris.. really she is.. dammit.. LOL

I don't know if you guys already saw this but it's one of my favourite pics of Chris =) which I found with my friend @AnaHusain1 (FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER!) xoxo http://t.co/hIdhoNxS

Nice

I posted it here.. hope that's OK..

AyPYQFdCQAEh15N.jpg

And welcome :)

Lovely pic :dazzled: I really love that one, too. Welcome here !! :D

MaRar, I love your new avatar!! :heart: