✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

oldie but goodie............better without sound

Just before he emerges from the hotel, the screams from the girls, reminded me of "The Beatles".... Then as he walked back around and Phil got in the Van with Chris, I wondered if they looked at each other and said..."ROCK STAR":lol:

1. HOLYCRAP that face has he lost weight or something he looks weird

2. Crèche.....crèche...tell me this was taken the day people saw him in Paris....tell me this wasn't taken in Paris last Saturday when I was there :dead:

edit: ^that was my reaction before seeing the BUTT PHOTO OHMYGOD :lol:

That photo reassures me btw, it shows it hasn't been taken in Paris pheeeww :phew:

^ :surprised: And he's the only one in t-shirt, of course :dozey: :laugh3:

...And the beard :wacky:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Photos from yesterday:

article-2271178-17439AB9000005DC-947_634x849.jpg

article-2271178-17439B52000005DC-571_634x829.jpg

article-2271178-17439B1D000005DC-588_634x768.jpg

article-2271178-17439B36000005DC-774_306x641.jpgarticle-2271178-17439B3E000005DC-484_306x641.jpg

link

I know there is no need of being well dressed when you workout but...CHRIS WTF ARE YOU WEARING? It made me think to the last Richmond fashion show in Milan where there were this men in leggings and shorts...the most horrible thing I ever seen.

1. HOLYCRAP that face has he lost weight or something he looks weird

:nod:

I think it's the face everyone has after an hard workout :laugh3:

Anyway...DAT ASS.

I know there is no need of being well dressed when you workout but...CHRIS WTF ARE YOU WEARING? It made me think to the last Richmond fashion show in Milan where there were this men in leggings and shorts...the most horrible thing I ever seen.

I don't see what's wrong with the clothes, he's wearing what most people would wear if they're at a gym. It would be different if he wouldn't be wearing the shorts although most fangirls would actually appreciate that.

I don't see what's wrong with the clothes, he's wearing what most people would wear if they're at a gym. It would be different if he wouldn't be wearing the shorts although most fangirls would actually appreciate that.

I'm usually the first to laugh at Chris' style but for once I agree here.

Hehehehe :charming:

Also apparently he was jogging on his way to the gym or something, and it must have been freaking cold, so I understand why he would wear something under his shorts.

I'm usually the first to laugh at Chris' style but for once I agree here.

Hehehehe :charming:

Also apparently he was jogging on his way to the gym or something, and it must have been freaking cold, so I understand why he would wear something under his shorts.

Yes. I'm also guilty of this style (actually all my running buddies are) and we know it's weird but when it's freezing cold, you have to wear shorts over your running tights ;)

Yes. I'm also guilty of this style (actually all my running buddies are) and we know it's weird but when it's freezing cold, you have to wear shorts over your running tights ;)

...ok then it's really me because even in winter, even during the evening, I just use shorts and a hoodie :lol:

[Chris the truth is that I like you more just naked. :sneaky:]

This exactly my thoughts LOL..

:lol: probably it's just me suffering too much the warm when I go to run...and still it's me hating leggings under the shorts! I prefer just the shorts...but still, I go out with -1°C without stockings, I'm an hardcore woman :laugh3: Maybe he suffers the cold :wacky:

I want to go to the gym in London :sneaky:

Hardcore in ALL senses of the word! :laugh3: I would get fit very quickly if I lived near that gym! LOL.. :cool:

I have the same exact running shorts!!! DEAD oh and btw, "I love you Chris"

Forgot to mention that Im totally digging that scruff

LOL! You need to post in here more often Macky! :kiss: I am digging it also! :laugh3:

I found the jacket Chris is wearing

article-2271178-17439B36000005DC-774_306x641.jpgarticle-2271178-17439B3E000005DC-484_306x641.jpg

Veste-de-course--pied-Nike-Element-Shield-Max-pour-Homme-503151_010_A.jpg

Veste-de-course--pied-Nike-Element-Shield-Max-pour-Homme-503151_010_B.jpg

link

edit: and the shorts

LOL poor Chris.. his EVERY outfit analysed down to the last stitch! LOL.. I am SO glad nobody does that to me! :shocked2: :laugh3::laugh3:

well maybe they do..! :confused: and they just don't tell me!! :stunned:

Thank you for the photos though! They're awesome.