✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Am I the only one who only found out these particular photos from the MX shoot TODAY??? :shocked2: I feel so ignorant...lol

I don't know why I hadn't seen them before but I don't mind to find these pearls even if it's after everyone else. :p

*photos removed by Moderator*

Oh Chris....Chris, Chris, Chris...:no:

Am I the only one who only found out these particular photos from the MX shoot TODAY??? :shocked2: I feel so ignorant...lol

I don't know why I hadn't seen them before but I don't mind to find these pearls even if it's after everyone else. :p

:dead: :dead: :dead:

tumblr_mhqlyw0g7N1qibpyyo1_500.gif

:lol:

We're not allowed to post Sarah Lee photos from this photoshoot due to copyright issues.

Photos from 2 February 2013

chris-martin-coldplays-clocks-crowned-greatest-hit-04.jpg

chris-martin-coldplays-clocks-crowned-greatest-hit-06.jpg

chris-martin-coldplays-clocks-crowned-greatest-hit-10.jpg

link

edit: same photos but without the annoying JustJared logo (only a smaller, less obnoxious PopSugar logo)

bb163ffb5dc8757a_INFphoto_2416670.JPGhixXGq_wm.xxxlarge.jpg

Chris dude you need moar fat under the layer of the skin on yer face to fill up them wrinkles and veins! D: Eat some chocolate cakes or somethin :nod:

We're not allowed to post Sarah Lee photos from this photoshoot due to copyright issues.

Oh sorry. :embarrassed: Didn't know. I thought it wasn't a problem because I posted them with the tag. ;) it's a shame though. They're awesome. :)

:nod:

Also, don't let the beard be any thicker :no:

I'm starting not to like that beard. I don't know if it's just because of it but he looks so much older in these photos and the other ones from the gym...and his face definitely looks thinner... :(

Thanks for posting the photos Tash. ;)

Oh sorry. :embarrassed: Didn't know. I thought it wasn't a problem because I posted them with the tag. ;) it's a shame though. They're awesome. :)

I'm starting not to like that beard. I don't know if it's just because of it but he looks so much older in these photos and the other ones from the gym...and his face definitely looks thinner... :(

It does make his face thinner, but it's an illusion I think. Along with the 'higher' hair. It elongates his face. I don't think he looks OLD.. (of course MY version of old and yours might differ ;) ). But he does look tired.. but then they KEEP taking photos of him after a work out.. Anyone would look tired after a work out..

No we don't want a 'fishermans' beard Celine, but I doubt it would get that long! LOL.. I hope not anyway LOL..

New top.. :D

Thanks for posting the photos Tash. ;)

It does make his face thinner, but it's an illusion I think. Along with the 'higher' hair. It elongates his face. I don't think he looks OLD.. (of course MY version of old and yours might differ ;) ). But he does look tired.. but then they KEEP taking photos of him after a work out.. Anyone would look tired after a work out..

No we don't want a 'fishermans' beard Celine, but I doubt it would get that long! LOL.. I hope not anyway LOL..

New top.. :D

I know what you mean. He doesn't look OLD. HE just looks older. :p I'm hoping it's an illusion because of the hair and the beard but since he seems thinner and tired, that makes him look older. I don't know, just the wrinkles seem more expressive. Even on your avatar, though he looks terribly HOT, the wrinkles and the fatigue are clear.

Of course people get older, that's normal, but it was so sudden...:/ I don't know what to think. Maybe it's nothing and just bad photos along with a huge beard and hair. lol

"Fisherman's" beard...:laugh3:

:nod:

hahaha :lol:

Wait :wreck: What if Jonny convinced him to get the same long fisherman beard he once had :wreck:

edit: HOLYCRAP I'm one post away from my 13000th post!