✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Tash realy does know everything about Coldplay :p i'm impressed :)

I just love searching, one of my friends told me I would be an awesome fact checker : )

There is now Nike running gear adverts appearing at the top of the page! LOL..

:lol:

TY Tashinator:D He looks skinny, his ASS looks good:D and he looks pissed off, or maybe he is just tired from jogging to the gym:\ I like his attire, but me thinks he has been sick or he had one of those toxic de cleanses:P He is still the most handsomest little Brit on the planet!!!

P.S. I wish I was in the gym if he took the shorts off and worked out in the tighty blacky pantaloonies:) LOL

734295_532919090075394_694762093_n.jpg

Italian news:

Skin-and-bones Chris Martin

The singer of Coldplay is too skinny

Working out is good but the excess can be harmful. It happened to Chris Martin, photographed after a hard session of jogging that left him out of breath. The leader of Coldplay (35 years old) showed a thin body maybe even too much thin. In short Ms Paltrow, true Hollywood guru of wellness, should keep an eye on his husband's health.

Oh c'mon! He always been skinny! And when you are this way if you don't go to the gym for even just a week you lose a lot of weight...it's normal...plus the black leggings surely not help. When you have thin legs there is nothing, no one workout, that can help your ankle being less skinny...you can even gain weight and them will remain this way.

There is only one thing to do: I'll ask to the friend of mine that met him yesterday :lol:

EDIT: she just said to me that he is really a lot more thin than usual :( that even his face was gaunt

]

tumblr_mhaquugv5l1r9y0w3o1_500.gif

OMG :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

A FB friend of mine met him today at the bakery [and took a brilliant pic with him :laugh3:]...I'm envying her so much!

Me too !!!! :cry:

^:(

He doesn't look well. Maybe he's been sick?

I hope it has nothing to do with the South American tour being cancelled.

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I hope it's not the case. :\

I really hope Chris is not sick. But even if it is it cannot be a reason for the cancellation of the Latin America tour. They would have post-poned or rescheduled in that case. He does look almost gaunt. He has always been thin but his face looks really skinny! Atleast his ass looks good ......... :p :p. Maybe, the paps got him at a bad time and he seems to be pissed!

I don't think he is sick.. if he was sick he would stay at home, he wouldn't go running or at the gym for such a long time :)

and that butt seems really 'healty' to me :lol:

I'm very sad for the South American tour.. I read many angry people.. and I can see their point... I hope the boys will find a way to make them happy.. :)

Anyway.. Is there any italian here?? Have you heard the rumors about the guests at Sanremo festival? It seems that Gwyneth Paltrow, Rihanna and Coldplay will be there during the last night of the festival... It seems very irrealistic to me but.. who knows.. :rolleyes:

Anyway.. Is there any italian here?? Have you heard the rumors about the guests at Sanremo festival? It seems that Gwyneth Paltrow, Rihanna and Coldplay will be there during the last night of the festival... It seems very irrealistic to me but.. who knows.. :rolleyes:

I posted about it here, I doubt it's true.

LOL! You need to post in here more often Macky! :kiss: I am digging it also! :laugh3:

Thank you Row. Im more of a lurker on this thread. You know that running is probably the only thing I love more than Coldplay so when you mix the two together :dazzled: I go crazy.

I admit to being one of the people that immediately thought he looked thinner when the jogging pictures came out, but he's always been thin, and hopefully it's the slimming black suit that's adding to a skinny appearance. I can't imagine he would be sick if he's out jogging and working out for 2 hours.

And yes, the ass is stellar, as usual.

I'm sad for the Latin American fans. :cry: I'm nosy and would love to know the reasons behind the very quick turnaround from announcing it to postponing it. Spill the beans Anchorman.

Thank you Row. Im more of a lurker on this thread. You know that running is probably the only thing I love more than Coldplay so when you mix the two together :dazzled: I go crazy.

Going crazy is this thread's specialty. Welcome!

Yup! I'm here!

I heard it...it's just a rumor, the host of the festival said that he would have liked to have them [i think he likes them, he had them during the X&Y era in another shows he hosts [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqeCA3DI4YQ]link[/ame]] but nothing more...and a [not very credible] paper launched this rumor. But it's for sure just this: a fake rumor. :nice:

^I'm sure the cancellation of the tour has nothing to do with the band members themselves. I guess he's been pushing his training a bit far....Gwyneth, control your man :angry: or stop controlling him :angry:

I meant, maybe he's stressed or not feeling well because they had to cancel the tour...

Edit: or because of the reason they had to cancel.

Anyways, I hope he's OK and it's just one of his thinner periods, or just a bad photo.

I admit to being one of the people that immediately thought he looked thinner when the jogging pictures came out, but he's always been thin, and hopefully it's the slimming black suit that's adding to a skinny appearance. I can't imagine he would be sick if he's out jogging and working out for 2 hours.

And yes, the ass is stellar, as usual.

I'm sad for the Latin American fans. :cry: I'm nosy and would love to know the reasons behind the very quick turnaround from announcing it to postponing it. Spill the beans Anchorman.

Going crazy is this thread's specialty. Welcome!

Well, I thought NOT sick at the time of the photos, I thought he was sick with the flu or some bug, and he is now just getting back into it, and he is a bit thinner??? I still would like to see those shorts off him and the leatard thingy he has got going on...ya know... the snug fit thingy:P