✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:laugh3::laugh3:

I remember thinking that I would never, ever turn "Barney" on tv (for those that don't know, it was a child's show featuring a very large purple dinosaur that was extremely annoying to listen to). BUT one day you wake up and find that

• Not only were you watching 'Barney' but putting music on in the car for the kiddies AND you even

• Find yourself in the backyard with your next door neighbor friend discussing how upsetting it was that the Green Power Ranger lost his powers.

I don't know how it happens, but it just does! :laugh3::laugh3:

Or you will find yourself taking your then 4 year old to her first concert, the Wiggles, and not only singing along, but doing the "dances" and hand movements, too. Then when your child turns 11-12-13, you will, no matter how painful, take her to see the future Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, One Direction, and yes, even Bieber (TWICE). Because that's exactly what your mom did when you were 12-13. And your daughter AND her friends will think you're the best for doing it. Because no matter how hard you try to expose your child to "your" type of music, they will still adore the teen-idols-du-jour. And just for the record, all of my kids have been to at least one Coldplay concert, too :)

Oh god I laughed so hard at that :lol: I love your vulgar way of spelling PFFFBAHAHAH

You make me blush :P:laugh3:

Or you will find yourself taking your then 4 year old to her first concert, the Wiggles, and not only singing along, but doing the "dances" and hand movements, too. Then when your child turns 11-12-13, you will, no matter how painful, take her to see the future Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, One Direction, and yes, even Bieber (TWICE). Because that's exactly what your mom did when you were 12-13. And your daughter AND her friends will think you're the best for doing it. Because no matter how hard you try to expose your child to "your" type of music, they will still adore the teen-idols-du-jour. And just for the record, all of my kids have been to at least one Coldplay concert, too :)

The Wiggles :dazzled:

I never loved teen idols...I was a strange teenager :lol:

My father used to play vinyls of Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles and others when i was little so i got used to that type of music really soon, i think i'll do the same with my kids ahahahhaha

This is exactly what happened to me too :lol: Italian parents rule! :lol:

My father used to play vinyls of Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles and others when i was little so i got used to that type of music really soon, i think i'll do the same with my kids ahahahhaha

This is exactly what happened to me too :lol: Italian parents rule! :lol:

Th Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Blondie, Kate Bush and David Bowie here :nice:

My father listened to classical music only, my mother listened to Country--so I have a knowledge of classical pieces and a love of Patsy Cline. But I was a die-hard Beatles fan for many years, and my own teen idol phase was Duran Duran. I realized the other day that all of my favorite bands have been British and most are from the EMI label!

My father listened to classical music only, my mother listened to Country--so I have a knowledge of classical pieces and a love of Patsy Cline. But I was a die-hard Beatles fan for many years, and my own teen idol phase was Duran Duran. I realized the other day that all of my favorite bands have been British and most are from the EMI label!

This is ME!!!!!

ALL of my favorite bands from the 80's forward are British bands too!!! Not sure what it is about the Brits, but oh man, they get me :D

Th Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Blondie, Kate Bush and David Bowie here :nice:

My parents had a very crappy taste in music... Simply because they only love Italian music... They've lived in the era of Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, etc etc... And all they have ever said about them is: "They're fine! Nice tunes..."... I was mostly ignorant about music for years, until I started playing keyboard 5 years ago, so my teachers and the ones I played in bands with introduced me to some new things...

Coldplay are a case apart, 'cause I'd first seriously listened to them a few months before thanks to a combination of coincidences that just sound like a fairytale, even to me.

The result is that I'm the only one in my family who listens to non-Italian music all the time- because decent Italian music nowadays doesn't exist- and I had to find out stuff about bands all by myself, and that's why I've still got sooo much to listen to, also regarding old bands like the ones you mentioned.

It's true, anyway, Brits are just so great in music, more than anyone else, who knows why :wacko:

Turned out to be an old list from 2002.

The one on VH1 last night? No, it was recent. Chris and Coldplay also get short-shrift on these lists, they said he was sexy because he wrote songs about his emotions, and oh yeah, they mentioned his beautiful blue eyes once.

The one on VH1 last night? No, it was recent. Chris and Coldplay also get short-shrift on these lists, they said he was sexy because he wrote songs about his emotions, and oh yeah, they mentioned his beautiful blue eyes once.

Yeah, the link that I put up before was from 2002. VH1 is still milking the countdown over several days. Here's what's been shown so far

http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=gmn&action=display&thread=130005&page=1

From this girls' Facebook:

It is a bit of a different world here than at my gym in MN. I was just working out next to Chris Martin from Cold Play for the last hour and had to act like it was no big deal. Lol! I almost asked him which way to the gym while I was flexing my biceps to impress him but then I realized we were at the gym. Ok, not at all;) BUT I will tell you he works out and jumps rope like a champ!

No pic :( also trying to figure out where she is ;)

Awwww "little", shy Chris :wacky: :awesome: And how Zach fakes Chris's voice :laugh3:

Aaand he loves Coldplay :awesome:

Great clip. :laugh3: "before he broke" and "he became this ginormous star" :awesome:

Lori Harder BusyGirl ‏@LoriHarder

It is a bit of a different world here than at my gym in MN. I was just working out next to Chris Martin from... http://fb.me/1yrV4Pkrp

I've got to get to the gym!! :laugh3: