🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Too late?! How can that be? You are the fastest thing on the planet in this game. I can't keep up. :laugh3:

It took me a while before I found the video : ) And sorry about that, I'm a bit bored and this game is perfect for when you're bored.

okay ladies.. take a deep breath...

tumblr_mlurss7Ooe1qirximo1_1280.png

tumblr_mlurss7Ooe1qirximo2_1280.png

Iron Man too

Chris works out as Gwyneth works it

So CHRIS MARTIN’s secret trip for aa bit of chicken dinner while she’s away working makes even more sense.

The COLDPLAY star was clocked munching on a Nando’s in London’s Soho yesterday lunchtime.

He would have been loading up on protein following his sweaty workout the previous day.

Chris and manager PHIL HARVEY, who the band consider their fifth member, were put through their paces by their trainer Dan at a park in Primrose Hill.

At one stage Chris thought he was back in LA and took off his shirt to reveal a biscuit-coloured thatch — exactly the same pubey-do as he has on his head.

As well as getting stuck in to piri piri chicken, Chris has been paying visits to the same beauty therapist as his missus — for cupping treatment.

Traditionally, that’s a technique left to drummers and roadies on the tour bus after a bad curry.

The circular red marks, caused by hot glasses that suck on to the skin, were showing up on his back as he hung upside down on a bar during his workout.

A source said: “Chris has always kept himself in shape and he’s not shy about having the odd beauty treatment either.

“That’s Gwyneth’s influence. She’s opened his eyes to pampering methods.

“He’s a yoga fanatic and has been running serious miles too.”

Gwyneth showed off cupping marks at a movie premier in 2004 but she didn’t make the same mistake at the big first night for Iron Man 3 in Hollywood.

LİNK

while i was searching for the source of that photo, i used google images, and these are the similar photos of Chris' topless photo :lol:

tumblr_mlusil28qB1qirximo1_1280.png