✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

here is THE rumor when they were out in NY

According to Heat magazine, the pals arrived at the bar around 9:15 p.m. and "were tucked away in a dark corner of the back room of the bar," the source is quoted as saying.

The eyewitness added, "Chris and Alexa seemed to know each other really well. They were both in a great mood, and even asked us to watch their bags when they went out for a cigarette. It definitely looked like a date to me."

http://uk.eonline.com/news/541847/chris-martin-not-dating-alexa-chung-despite-dinner-date-says-musician-s-rep

49942785.jpg

i'm just reading those articles because I have 3 exams in next week and I don't want to study :sick:

But they have a photo of them sitting in the table (not that it indicate that they're in relationship) , so i doubt it's false .

where do they have this photo :o

There is a tiny photo at the top right corner of the heat issue where you can see him talking to her , you wan see it on twitter . I don't know if there is more photo on the inside by the way , I don't live in america , so I can't buy it , even if I wanted to .

There is a tiny photo at the top right corner of the heat issue where you can see him talking to her , you wan see it on twitter . I don't know if there is more photo on the inside by the way , I don't live in america , so I can't buy it , even if I wanted to .

oh okay i didn't see this

heatcover.jpg

Chris Martin and Alexa Chung have been spotted enjoying a cosy drink together in New York – and the only place you can see the pictures is in this week’s heat magazine.

The Coldplay frontman and the TV presenter were spotted at speakeasy bar hidden behind a vintage clothes shop in Manhattan’s Lower East Side (could they be any more hip?) on 6 May and our onlooker has all the details.

“When I arrived at about 9.15pm, they were tucked away in in dark corner of the back room of the bar,” says heat’s snoop.

“Chris and Alexa seemed to know each other really well. They were both in a great mood, and even asked us to watch their bags when they went out for a cigarette,” our source adds.

Pick up a copy of this week’s heat (on sale now) to see the exclusive pictures and read the FULL story.

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2014/05/Chris-Martin-and-Alexa-Chung-go-for-drinks-in-New-York-and-heat-has-the-pictures/

yeah but she's hated more than gwyneth on the web, if and I say IF they start dating each other they are going to be hard on them

Why's she more hated? And why the heck is she even hated? Did she kill someone? Or is it the general "She's prettier and more well known than I am so I'm jealous"-kind of hate?

I hate Alexa Chung tbh :lol:

Well, you know, more like the kind of dislike you have about a celebrity despite not really knowing anything about them at all :|

I've just always had a bad vibe with her. She's praised for her fashion sense but ugh, I don't think it is that special, she's got a lot of hype for nothing and that's a part of what annoys me a bit about her I think.

I think it's a really weird match for him but he does whatever the hell he wants to.