✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Yeah it's nearly impossible, it's one of the first times I've seen pics/vids of him performing at a wedding!!

It's like a million dollard for the Band to perform, so I guess they paid him around 300000 Dollars , anyway they're really lucky (and rich) , I can't deny i'm jealous !

Good reason to marry :laugh3:

I dont know which thread that I should put this up but I accidentally found this on instagram and the two couple got married and Chris Martin as a special guest! AHHHHH SO ENVY! Must be so expensive and so hard to book him though.

The video:

vy3ahepe.jpg

I think they both are originally from China but living in France. Not entirely sure but this is so AMAZING! Such a dream come true!

*starts saving money*

If all of us starts saving money until one of us getting married, we might hire coldplay :lol: :lol: But I can not imagine all of us in the same room with them... :lol:

*starts saving money*

If all of us starts saving money until one of us getting married, we might hire coldplay :lol: :lol: But I can not imagine all of us in the same room with them... :lol:

Hahaha I know, just make sure that everyone has different marriage dates so we will get more privacy when watching the band...ALONE! :P :P, if this happens ill feel so speeshul.

OMG AGAIN I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT AAAAHHHH

yruvu9uj.jpg

Okay I can definitely tell now that Chris is sooo gorgeous in this photo.... I could relate to the thread now I guess :P

I find this really weird. But then again I find weddings in general weird..

i actully just heard on the radio that the reason they not gonna tour is becouse he dont have enought money.. :/ so maby you are right.

lol no

they won't tour for two reasons:

1. the album doesn't fit those big stadiums tour they used to do for mx

2. they only why they wanted to tour with it was like the DVD they recorded, with the 360° stage and all those big screens, but it costed 4 millions per concert, and it was too much

lol no

they won't tour for two reasons:

1. the album doesn't fit those big stadiums tour they used to do for mx

2. they only why they wanted to tour with it was like the DVD they recorded, with the 360° stage and all those big screens, but it costed 4 millions per concert, and it was too much

ok you are probely right. sometimes they get stuff wrong on the radio.

man hes hot LOL glad he dressed up LMAO his face is seriously GOOD lol like I think he looks like a runway model in a good way the structure, the build the lips the eyes gah

man hes hot LOL glad he dressed up LMAO his face is seriously GOOD lol like I think he looks like a runway model in a good way the structure, the build the lips the eyes gah

calm down cALM DOWN :lol: