✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

tried to find the thread on this but couldn't. so thought i'll post the video of rock n roll hall of fame here.

here is a stream hosted on some website. chris is the first one on stage, so you don't have to spend a lot of time looking for it. he is very very funny! but seems some parts were edited out of his speech. too bad that we'll probably never see the full speech.

warning: open the link at your own risk. i am on a linux computer and it's ok for me.

bestreams.net/js2la3cscplg

So basically,

CHRIS GOT FEATURED ON THE GQ BEST-DRESSED MEN LIST!!!!!

1401480831139_best-dressed-men-of-the-week-060214-4.jpg

WHO

Chris Martin

WHAT

Rogue moto jeans

WHERE

Arriving at LAX, Los Angeles

WHEN

May 30, 2014

link

ps. I feel really bad for Gwyneth now. She must have tried hard all these years to try and get him to wear nice clothes which were not particularly torn. And now, just a few weeks after they split up, he is featured on a god-damn best dressed list. This must be real heart break. :lol::lol::lol:

So basically,

CHRIS GOT FEATURED ON THE GQ BEST-DRESSED MEN LIST!!!!!

1401480831139_best-dressed-men-of-the-week-060214-4.jpg

WHO

Chris Martin

WHAT

Rogue moto jeans

WHERE

Arriving at LAX, Los Angeles

WHEN

May 30, 2014

link

ps. I feel really bad for Gwyneth now. She must have tried hard all these years to try and get him to wear nice clothes which were not particularly torn. And now, just a few weeks after they split up, he is featured on a god-damn best dressed list. This must be real heart break. :lol::lol::lol:

lol how could that happen?? :') But i agree, he dress better now then he did before

10414049_300932103416446_1791043883_n.jpg

10354397_755105994529228_264373154_n.jpg

Video >

Proof no. 57678686 that Money can buy anything in life :blank: :blank:

Here is another selfie I stumbled upon on instagram, it is a month old, but I don't think it has been posted here:

929315_781719741845816_658938711_n.jpg

link

Here is an article I didn't quite understand :confused:

Twitter 'troll' ordered not to contact Coldplay's Chris Martin

Anthony Wells has also been issued with a restraining order against 'Countdown' presenter Rachel Riley

A Twitter 'troll' has been ordered not to contact Coldplay's Chris Martin after sending him abusive tweets.

Anthony Wells has also been issued a restraining order against Countdown presenter Rachel Riley and is not allowed to make any contact with the pair for five years. Wells admitted tweeting Riley death threats and harassing her. Martin reportedly did not pursue charges against Wells after the plea against Riley, writes BBC News.

Wells was also sentenced to a hospital order under the Mental Health Act.

Prosecutor Punam Malhan of Basildon Crown Court said: "Mr Martin indicated that a plea to the charge involving Ms Riley would be acceptable to ensure that Mr Wells gets the medical help he needs and that he was content for us to not proceed in relation to the remaining charge."

He added: "Taking Mr Martin's view into account, we decided it was no longer in the public interest to continue with the second charge of harassment. Everyone should be able to go about their daily lives free from harassment caused by someone deliberately making offensive, violent messages about them on social media."

link

& here is a random nice photo:wacko:

926781_526912297415297_107234296_n.jpg

Little gossip time:

Alexa Chung and Alex Turner (lead singer of Arctic Monkeys) dated for 4 years but they broke up in 2011, later he started dating a model, Arielle Vanderberg

and you know what? Apparently tumblr tells me that Arielle and Alex broke up, at the same time Chris and Alexa's rumours started

coincidence?

You will find out in the next few episodes

I I J M, or does Chris have extraordinarily long fingers?

(on the GQ photo especially as well as the very lovely random photo above)

I'm not complaining, you understand.......:rolleyes:

:charming:

No but seriously, they seem to be anatomically in due proportion to the rest of his body. Shorter fingers would make his hands look really weird.

:charming:

No but seriously, they seem to be anatomically in due proportion to the rest of his body. Shorter fingers would make his hands look really weird.[/quote

So, what you're really saying is that he's made up of long parts???? :wink3::laugh3:

So, what you're really saying is that he's made up of long parts???? :wink3::laugh3:

Poker-face-300x266.jpg

chris-martin-stops-to-buy-some-books_16.jpg

Just by looking at the magazine I can see that this pic is from America.

SHARK, GORIALLS, BLOCKBUSTER, WEIRD BUT TRUE.... ULTIMATE WEIRD BUT TRUE

:lol:

I never thought I would ever see "Chris Martin" and "Best Dressed" in the same sentence , and moreover in the most influential Man magazine :laugh3:

and yeah I don't pay attentions to hands in general , but Chris has like the hottest hands in the world , and he got long fingers like me :sneaky:

Hope I don't sound creepy :P

I I J M, or does Chris have extraordinarily long fingers?

(on the GQ photo especially as well as the very lovely random photo above)

I'm not complaining, you understand.......:rolleyes:

yes he has long fingers, roadie matt mcginn mentioned that on his book :lol:

chris-martin-stops-to-buy-some-books_13.jpg

i really loved his new sunglasses :dazzled: :dazzled:

Is it the same in this one?:

Slider-Gwyneth-Paltrow-and-Chris-Martin-split.jpg

well his new sunglasses are better than this : (i really hate this :lol: )

chris-martin-20080423-403425.jpg

but this one is the best!

tumblr_lqbwempwtb1qeep17o1_500.jpg

that moment when you obsessed with someone's sunglasses